Black Trump Supporter Crazy Candace Owens tells Gregarious Glenn Beck she will run for office: 'I'll win, and they won't know what hit them'

• Banned
go right ahead!

"Crazy" Candace Owens? She's saner AND smarter than ANY Dim Dem today. Better luck next time.
remember what she said about, um, what's his name...guy that killed millions of people...oh yeah, HITLER!

go right ahead!

"Crazy" Candace Owens? She's saner AND smarter than ANY Dim Dem today. Better luck next time.
remember what she said about, um, what's his name...guy that killed millions of people...oh yeah, HITLER!

What did she say?

go right ahead!

She was SEVERELY QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT, ya dingbat. From your posts, it REALLY looks like YOU'RE just another liberal lunatic on this site. Very sad.

• Banned
go right ahead!

What did she say?

go right ahead!

What did she say?

If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great, what?

go right ahead!

What did she say?
She was talking at some hearing and ended up getting REALLY quoted out of context by, you guessed it, the lamestream media. If you listen to EVERYTHING she said, it made perfect sense. Our hideously biased media, as they OFTEN do with our president, showed only a snippet of what she said, in an effort to make her look bad. Unfortunately I can't provide any links because the linkage system of my computer isn't working. So in a nutshell, the liberal lunatics THINK Candace was dumb, ONLY because they've never heard her complete words.

go right ahead!

Why do you hate black people so much?

Do they remind you that you have a small dick?
i'm the one who is promoting her. why do you hate people who promote black people?

and i guarantee there's no problem down under, my friend

Does anyone know where she lives? What state would she be running for office in, or for?

go right ahead!

What did she say?
She was talking at some hearing and ended up getting REALLY quoted out of context by, you guessed it, the lamestream media. If you listen to EVERYTHING she said, it made perfect sense. Our hideously biased media, as they OFTEN do with our president, showed only a snippet of what she said, in an effort to make her look bad. Unfortunately I can't provide any links because the linkage system of my computer isn't working. So in a nutshell, the liberal lunatics THINK Candace was dumb, ONLY because they've never heard her complete words.

I vaguely recall it, and figured it was something like that, at best.

I always try to remember that quite often, libs just lie.

go right ahead!

Why do you hate black people so much?

Do they remind you that you have a small dick?
Black men (and Big Mike Obama) remind ME of what a small dick I have. But I certainly don't hate them for it. He-he!

Forum List

Back