black thugs beat old white man to death

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black on white crime. this is why blacks dont want cops so they can keep doing this stuff and getting away with it.

My deepest sympathies to the victim's family.

Although the majority of a certain group are not so vicious and brutal, an unusually large percentage of them are.

All ethnicities have their share of violent hoodlums. For some reason, the ethnicity under discussion just has a larger number.

Some idealistic people say that as soon as all discrimination against that group ends, their percentage of vicious individuals with no decency and no conscience will drop and match the same percentage of other groups.

I respectfully disagree.

Although the majority of a certain group are not so vicious and brutal, an unusually large percentage of them are.

All ethnicities have their share of violent hoodlums. For some reason, the ethnicity under discussion just has a larger number.

Some idealistic people say that as soon as all discrimination against that group ends, their percentage of vicious individuals with no decency and no conscience will drop and match the same percentage of other groups.

I respectfully disagree.

Every group has its own sub cultures that just don't want to get along. Though they don't represent the whole, they seem to have a disproportionate effect at times, in the negative.

I respectfully disagree.
black on white crime is the second worst crime in america.

He should be executed then as soon as he found guilty. No death row, no appeals, no nothing. Quickly and humanely executed and cremated. Or send his body to a med school for med students to learn with or donate any viable organs so he can atleast serve some purpose.

If you knowingly and willingly and purposefully kill someone you should be put to death.

He should be executed then as soon as he found guilty.
Yeah, right!

He is a member of our country's most pampered group.
He will receive no more than probation and a stern warning from the judge: "Please, sir, refrain from such unseemly conduct in the future."

Disgusting.

But it's 2022 America.

You can imagine what it will be like in ten or twenty more years!!!

I respectfully disagree.
Wow. The ethnicity under discussion. What the fuck does that mean?

Forum List

Back