Black Thug attacks elderly Asian Man

Could anyone tell what language was being spoken, in that video ?

ghetto blacks have difficulty with english....they revert to ebonics much like some kind of guttural chimp language
What are you doing hanging around in the ghettos? Heroin can be bought in white neighborhoods these days and so can hookers. Is there something else that draws you to these places?

Could anyone tell what language was being spoken, in that video ?

ghetto blacks have difficulty with english....they revert to ebonics much like some kind of guttural chimp language
What are you doing hanging around in the ghettos? Heroin can be bought in white neighborhoods these days and so can hookers. Is there something else that draws you to these places?

I lived in a black ghetto in St.Louis whilst attending Washington University......old white lady rented out rooms to students in her huge victorian home.....she stayed whilst all other whites fled to the suburbs in the fifties.

This was in the area of St. Louis known as the West End. which was close to the UIniversity.

Anyhow, if you are black please let me know so I can put you on ignore. I do not like trying to converse with blacks.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Time and again we see crap like this. Really disgusting.......they probably do very little to these thugs when they do catch them.....probably get release on parole or perhaps a small fine.

I sure didn't hear about this one on lamestream media. Can you imagine if it had been an Asian thug that attacked an elderly black man? It would've been ALL OVER their news storiesE.

Exactly.............the msm constantly reminds us blacks are the victims.

Because of the breakdown of the black family and culture.

Black kids have gone feral and roam the streets in violent gangs. ... :cool:

Yes..........and the democrats are the ones that implemented programs which destroyed black families....by removing the father from the household.

Time and again we see crap like this. Really disgusting.......they probably do very little to these thugs when they do catch them.....probably get release on parole or perhaps a small fine.

Clearly this guy was a white nationalistic Nazi bastard.

hehheh my bad....I thought he looked amish...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not really, if he was he would`ve shot up a synagogue or a Walmart with too many dark skinned shoppers. That`s what white nationalistic Nazi cowards do.

He was just protecting America from the Chinks and their Chink virus

That is apparantly playing a role in some of the attacks on asians now....but blacks were known to particuarly pick on asians long before the chinese virus struck.

Yeah, I was going to say, blacks are universally racists. They have attacked Jews, and Mexicans, and now Asians. These are the most racists people in our culture today.

Not really, if he was he would`ve shot up a synagogue or a Walmart with too many dark skinned shoppers. That`s what white nationalistic Nazi cowards do.

Would rather have everyone is a nationalist.

You mean white supremacists. Well I'd rather have them doing their actions in hiding, than in the open. Doing it in hiding like cowards, means they understand that the public is against what they do.

The fact that these Democrats are willing to do it publicly, and openly, speaks badly about the public, and the ideology and political party that represents them.

I guarantee that if the left-wing really hated all racism, these black people wouldn't be attacking other people openly like this, and celebrating and defending it.

You mean white supremacists. Well I'd rather have them doing their actions in hiding, than in the open. Doing it in hiding like cowards, means they understand that the public is against what they do.

The fact that these Democrats are willing to do it publicly, and openly, speaks badly about the public, and the ideology and political party that represents them.

I guarantee that if the left-wing really hated all racism, these black people wouldn't be attacking other people openly like this, and celebrating and defending it.

The term 'racism' is of rather recent origin and was a Neologism. ... concocted to use for political purposes....and it has succeeded beyond anyone's wildest expectations.

To the point were even some claiming to be republicans and or conservatives have been indoctrinated into believing and using.

Last edited:

The term 'racism' is of rather recent origin and was a Neologism. ... concocted by leftwingers to use for political purposes....and it has succeeded beyond their wildest expectations.

To the point were even some claiming to be republicans and or conservatives have been indoctrinated into believing and using.

Of course. As a Christian, I don't even believe in the existence of race. There are no races. We all were created from Adam and Eve, and then restarted after the Flood by Noah and his three Sons, and their respective wives.

All human beings belong to this one race.

But left-wing ideology, at it's very core, is an "us vs them" belief system. Naturally the only possible way for such a belief system to function, is to have an "us" and a "them".

Everyone must be divided, in order to such an ideology, and thus it's backers, to prosper. Therefore, even where no groups exist, one must create a group, and pit that group against another group. Thus you have to artificially create a divide, and create a list of wrongs, and invent hostility.

This has been the defining ideology of the Democrap party since JFK.

Chinese virus.

The term 'racism' is of rather recent origin and was a Neologism. ... concocted by leftwingers to use for political purposes....and it has succeeded beyond their wildest expectations.

Of course. As a Christian, I don't even believe in the existence of race. There are no races. We all were created from Adam and Eve, and then restarted after the Flood by Noah and his three Sons, and their respective wives.

But left-wing ideology, at it's very core, is an "us vs them" belief system. Naturally the only possible way for such a belief system to function, is to have an "us" and a "them".

Everyone must be divided, in order to such an ideology, and thus it's backers, to prosper. Therefore, even where no groups exist, one must create a group, and pit that group against another group. Thus you have to artificially create a divide, and create a list of wrongs, and invent hostility.

How many ribs you got? Missing one? So you decry an "us-n-them" paradigm but you cling to a partisanshithead "us-n-them".

Didn't the founders of America decide this was what we would be? A racist nation? A slaver nation? A genocidal nation? Papal Bulls of the 1500s called repeatedly for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, christians all. The notion that christians have any compunctions about the exploitation of others based upon fictitious concepts like "race", "free market capitalism", or "progress" is very well historically documented to the contrary. It is our oft touted "way of life".

Last edited:

How many ribs you got? Missing one? So you decry an "us-n-them" paradigm but you cling to a partisanshithead "us-n-them".

Didn't the founders of America decide this was what we would be? A racist nation? A slaver nation? A genocidal nation? Papal Bulls of the 1500s called repeatedly for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, christians all. The notion that christians have any compunctions about the exploitation of others based upon fictitious concepts like "race", "free market capitalism", or "progress" is very well historically documented to the contrary. It is our oft touted "way of life".

How exactly do I cling to it?

Didn't the founders of America decide this was what we would be? A racist nation? A slaver nation? A genocidal nation?

Well, actually, no they did not.
Slavery existed all over the entire planet. Slavery was part of this land, before the first European even set foot on this land. Natives held each other as slaves, and raped their captive women, all the time.

Slavery existed in the Spanish territories, and in other British colonies, and this was also true throughout the world. Asians had slaves, Africans had slaves, South Americans had slaves.

So to blame founding fathers of this country for slavery, when it existed before they were born, and existed everywhere else in the world, is honestly ridiculous and ignorant.

It would be equally dumb that if you were elected governor, that I blamed you for street lights.

Moreover, the majority of the founders of this country fought against slavery, to the point that it nearly prevented the creation of this country.
So honestly, every aspect of blame in this case, is almost entirely based on pure ignorance.

The notion that christians have any compunctions about the exploitation of others based upon fictitious concepts like "race", "free market capitalism", or "progress" is very well historically documented to the contrary. It is our oft touted "way of life".

Pretty sure that all the abolitionists were Christian.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0061173886?tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&tag=ff0d01-20

If you are too ignorant to read, then perhaps a movie that is fairly accurate.

Either way, I'd suggest you go educate yourself, so you come across less ignorant on the topic.

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
Did you hear that at a MAGGOT rally or did you see that on FOX? In any case you`re full of shit and just plain stupid.
hahahhahahhaha--you fked up!!I've linked MY PROOF many times on USMB
...here you go--- the proof:
FBI stats!!! not NBC crap like you linked..mine are REAL
you moron--
1.blacks can commit hate crimes against blacks
2. and like godboy says, many hate crimes against whites are not labeled as such

..blacks 13% of the population..whites about 67%--YET:
white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
do you understand the math of numbers I just posted???!!!
boom boom boom
I've got all the stats/etc

Last edited:
Did you hear that at a MAGGOT rally or did you see that on FOX? In any case you`re full of shit and just plain stupid.
you idiots actually listen and are brainwashed by the MSM
you think blacks can't do any wrong--they are inhuman
..jesus f christ, think for yourself for once

o--those are FBI stats---not crap MSM propaganda--NOT NBC CRAP like you linked

No....you're confused....that's what Bernie fans do.

Forum List

Back