Black teens throw chair, punch orthodox Jew… Caught on video…

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Posted by Kane on December 31, 2019 1:56 am
Categories: Breaking
Yaacov Behrman@ChabadLubavitch
I found disturbing footage of chair throwing & assault on Chassidic Jew Tue on Albany & Lincoln. Victim is uncomfortable reporting due to the discovery reform (attacker may know his identity). Same group assaulted someone later that night on Union Kingston. @NYPD77Pct @NYPD71Pct

Direct link to video here
Twitter

You just know its white peoples fault ...theyre hatred encouraged by trump Hitler

I found disturbing footage of chair throwing & assault on Chassidic Jew Tue on Albany & Lincoln. Victim is uncomfortable reporting due to the discovery reform (attacker may know his identity). Same group assaulted someone later that night on Union Kingston. @NYPD77Pct @NYPD71Pct

Twitter

You just know its white peoples fault ...theyre hatred encouraged by trump Hitler
And the rest of the time it’s trumpkin White supremacist trash. Anti Semitism is color blind.
But thanks racist loser

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump has a Jewish son in law, and is on very good terms with Israel [emoji1134]. Fake news on that account. Teen asshole criminals, agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter

And the rest of the time it’s trumpkin White supremacist trash. Anti Semitism is color blind.
But thanks racist loser

Please link some white supremacist in NYC attacking Hasidim in the past year or so.

There has always been tension between the Hasidic communities and the minority communities that live next to each other, however the spat of actual violence happening is a recent occurrence.

I blame it on the overall disdain for law enforcement and law and order that NYC politicians have been encouraging.

Twitter

But thanks racist loser

And a triggered simple minded brainwashed disgusting low life subhuman nazi left wing rat chimes in screaming wacist.

ShOcker

WhEn is the racist nazi left going to Stop demonizing jews and whItes ?

These attacks against jews are due to the hateful rhetoric emanating from the racist nazi left

Eat a dick Brown shirt
zwal0shuto641.jpg

Another anti black anecdote by a white supremacist. This is the same person whining about my racism for pointing out white racism. And look at butch the dyke co signing this. Yet he comes to me complaining about me seeing color. So does the OP. But you see, every time I see something like this, I am going to post examples of what white racism has done.

Twitter

#WalkAway members?

Some people were never meant to live in a civilized 1st world society.

Another anti black anecdote by a white supremacist. This is the same person whining about my racism for pointing out white racism. And look at butch the dyke co signing this. Yet he comes to me complaining about me seeing color. So does the OP. But you see, every time I see something like this, I am going to post examples of what white racism has done.

If I say the word ****** it doesnt make one a whIte supremacist or mean I'll discriminate against someone out in meat space simple because of the color of thier skin ...

Your screams of racism dont even phase me ...nazi pfft

But I thought the media never showed blacks doing these things? According to these racists the massive numbers of black attacks against whites are covered up. But I am sure you find plenty of examples on stormfront and since it seems that stormfront troopers and their links are more than encouraged we see all kinds of anecdotal examples but a refusal to discuss the impact of white racism on blacks. Blacks are attacked by whites far more than vice versa and those kinds of attacks are an American tradition. And even as it's a proven long lasting white cultural tradition, white racists have always tried race baiting other whites by telling them how they are in danger of a black attack. That is what the OP is doing here.

If I say the word ****** it doesnt make one a whIte supremacist or mean I'll discriminate against someone out in meat space simple because of the color of thier skin ...

I don't give a fuck what your racist ass thinks or what doesn't phase you. You are a white supremacist. When you start creating threads about white attacks on people of color and jews, let me know. Nazi white trash.

Twitter

I would be perfectly happy for the police to prosecute ANYONE who commits these acts of hatred and violence; blacks, whites, jews, muslims, christians.

one law for them all

equal punishments.

would you accept that or do you need whites and christians protected?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I don't give a fuck what your racist ass thinks or what doesn't phase you. You are a white supremacist. When you start creating threads about white attacks on people of color and jews, let me know. Nazi white trash.
this is just MORE proof blacks commit more hate crimes per capita

Twitter

I would be perfectly happy for the police to prosecute ANYONE who commits these acts of hatred and violence; blacks, whites, jews, muslims, christians.

one law for them all

equal punishments.

I agree with you. All committing hate crimes should be prosecuted.

Twitter

one law for them all

equal punishments.

I'm a right wing contitutionalist....equality under the law for all is a concept you subhuman left wing racist antisemitic nazi pieces of huMan shit Do not even understand

Back to your gender studies class nazi

When is the left wing nazis going to stop encouraging hatred and violence is the real question ...the answer is you're not

Forum List

Back