Black Teens Own Gas Station

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRa-iahw-k]Urban Youths Take Detroit Gas Station "Hostage" ~ "Dis Bad Crew Gas Station" - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen this phenomenon before. Though I suppose the humor will be lost in the translation. Perhaps I should have chosen a different animal?

hyundai-durability-testers-monkey-around_100390150_l.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can't believe this is happing in America

Get used to it.

Christmas Day [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrulsp_4Ng8]New Police Update: 600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

Day After Christmas [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyixDdVfQw]Teenagers Fight In Front Of Best Buy At Kings Plaza In Brooklyn - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Can we all agree on one thing, blacks should never have been removed from Africa

Can we all agree on one thing, blacks should never have been removed from Africa

Slavery was a natural economic phenomenon in the Americas so as to fill the demand for labor and develop the raw materials in the colonies. Wish as you might, no force on earth could have prevented the slave trade.

• Banned
True that, but if the people of history could see what has happened today, they would have left the negro in Africa

Where are all the cops?
Where's the govt man?
Where's the Governor?
Where's the President?

...protecting the gas station owner from them and from losing his business.

Where are all the cops?
Where's the govt man?
Where's the Governor?
Where's the President?

...protecting the gas station owner from them and from losing his business.

Either they are too afraid to enforce the law in that neighborhood, or, cries of discrimination in enforcing the law "disproportionately" in the black community have the police in fear of a lawsuit. If I were that store owner I would claim the business as destroyed by social decay and turn it in on my insurance as if it had been burned to the ground.

Last edited:
Getting really fed up with these asinine threads every time a black person commits a crime - it's like all of a sudden, it's cool to be a racist half-wit.

Equally troubling is the over-use of the antiquated phrase "NEGRO." Some of you doughnut-holes need a swift kick in the ding-dong - you ought to be ashamed.

Last edited:
Getting really fed up with these asinine threads every time a black person commits a crime - it's like all of a sudden, it's cool to be a racist half-wit.

Equally troubling is the over-use of the antiquated phrase "NEGRO." Some of you doughnut-holes need a swift kick in the ding-dong - you ought to be ashamed.

Yes, we should ignore all black violence in the name of social justice and blame their actions on the legacy of slavery. After all, we all know we equally have a problem with white flash robberies and knock out perpetrators. Oh, wait, we don't! Obviously there is something driving blacks to commit these crimes. I reject race as the issue. I blame culture.

Got anything to say about the video, racist

Why not. This happens in America.
Hundreds of teens trash mall in wild flash mob | New York Post

“I was begging them to stop. There were a lot of kids, hundreds of kids . . . [Security] would chase them out one door and they would come back in another door,” said Abu Taleb, 31, a clerk at the kiosk Candy Plaza 2. “I’ve been here seven years, and I have never seen anything like this before.”
Some of the teens staged a game of “knockout” on the top floor — and one may have been carrying a gun, sources said.
“They were playing the ‘knockout’ game,” said Shante, a 21-year-old perfume merchant, in reference to a violent trend in which teens try to knock out an unsuspecting victim with a single punch.

This is not merely crime. When you get to number like this. Like 600 people brawling at a movie theater it's no longer crime. It is a total break down of the law.

Thank you for those words of idiocy, Jesse Jackson.

It is just so natural for blacks to behave this way

Forum List

Back