AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sixteen-Year-Old Treasure & Her Mom on Dr. Phil.jpg

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

First Lady Michelle Obama Wale.png

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Mental Hospitals never should have been closed.

I wouldn't wanna segregate black people from white.

I've had a lot of good black people influence my life.

I've also had to beat the shit out of one.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 225093

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I saw this show. Much of the time I thought she was "putting on"--it was all an act, not for Dr. Phil, but as the life coach said at the end, to cover for some really deep pain in her life.

I do not know why her mother told her that the man who raised her was not her bio dad. First of all, she should have been honest from the start. But if you decide to lie, I guess you should keep that lie going and not rock her world by then revealing, after he's gone, that he wasn't really your dad at all.

I don't know, it was just a terrible show. The rot coming out of her mouth, how bad she must feel, all of it. ugh

ETA: for what it's worth she's a beautiful black young lady IMO and so is her mother, and her brother is very handsome. And she is not beautiful because she "looks white". It's sad to me when young women feel they have to change so much about themselves--like she wants to bleach her skin. noo!

Hello, MM. I believe many, though not all folks we consider mentally or emotionally ill, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced a PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring medical disease these medical doctors passionately speak about.

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

As far as I can tell, HATE embracing, illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans are the ONLY folks calling for segregation.

MM, I'm fairly certain overwhelming numbers of our accomplished, successful black or American neighbors of African descent have no interest in isolating themselves from American society, or have a desire to create an all black society.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Peace.

I don't know, it was just a terrible show. The rot coming out of her mouth, how bad she must feel, all of it. ugh

Hello, SS92. This is one of the more 'difficult to watch' interviews I've witnessed in some time.

Treasure's life began in a suburban community where she mostly experienced peace and quiet, as well as a feeling of SAFETY existing in most suburban communities.

Unfortunately, young Treasure's peaceful life and feelings of SAFETY changed when her dad passed and mom moved to an inner city, urban community fraught with people and community harming dysfunction, fvvkery and savagery that for more than thirty years large numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President and First Lady Michelle Obama friends and WH guests, have been vividly describing in their American music art or public interviews.

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg

Sadly, looking at the BIG PICTURE, I have no doubts Treasure is among the EVERYONE(S) the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's speaks about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Treasure may not have experienced Child Abuse, though when her mom moved to a community fraught with human dysfunction, HATE and violence, in my opinion, THRU NO FAULT OF HER OWN, Treasure became an EVERYONE Tupac speaks about.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

Peace.

_1_800_CHILD_ABUSE_02.jpg

Hello, MM. I believe many, though not all folks we consider mentally or emotionally ill, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced a PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring medical disease these medical doctors passionately speak about.

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

As far as I can tell, HATE embracing, illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans are the ONLY folks calling for segregation.

MM, I'm fairly certain overwhelming numbers of our accomplished, successful black or American neighbors of African descent have no interest in isolating themselves from American society, or have a desire to create an all black society.

Peace.

I know where you're coming from with that, and there is something to it. I had a black friend, and his mom had a hard job, and she was a bit more strict and heavy-handed than my mom. He came out OK, though.

Maybe she had to be more heavy-handed because he was more hard-headed. :eek: She loved him, but if he disobeyed, she whooped that ass!

Definitely not the same situation as hood rat mothers. This woman did the best she possibly could.

That being said, Mental Hospitals need to make a comeback. Get the droolers, shopping-cart talkers, and violent crazy people off the street.

I know where you're coming from with that, and there is something to it. I had a black friend, and his mom had a hard job, and she was a bit more strict and heavy-handed than my mom. He came out OK, though.

Hello, MM. In the first video experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions, native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offers his common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities.

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

___
Chicago native James Hawthorne 'Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday'

Peace.

Hello, MM. In the first video experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions, native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offers his common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities.

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

___
Chicago native James Hawthorne 'Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday'

Peace.

Yeah, my buddy listened to his mom and so did I. That's why we're not convicted felons and everyone else is.

2/10

Last edited:

Forum List

Back