Black Teacher says black students do not think analytically

So it's some sort of systemic racism that's to blame for black kids being stupid (despite the education system and schools being hard left and openly promoting CRT)?

I've no idea how they even begin to reach that conclusion. They can't afford to even be sincere because of their game playing and their bigger picture, instead they'll just recycle the big racism lie to keep the momentum for their cause going.

The reason that black kids are as bright as a zero watt bulb might actually be a lot simpler and closer to home - their upbringing/s.

I'm more inclined to believe:

The theory is that people are either left-brained or right-brained, meaning that one side of their brain is dominant. If you’re mostly analytical and methodical in your thinking, you’re said to be left-brained. If you tend to be more creative or artistic, you’re thought to be right-brained.

So it's some sort of systemic racism that's to blame for black kids being stupid (despite the education system and schools being hard left and openly promoting CRT)?

I've no idea how they even begin to reach that conclusion. They can't afford to even be sincere because of their game playing and their bigger picture, instead they'll just recycle the big racism lie to keep the momentum for their cause going.

The reason that black kids are as bright as a zero watt bulb might actually be a lot simpler and closer to home - their upbringing/s.
In a nutshell, mate, that's IT. I refuse to believe that black children are somehow incapable of learning at the level of others. The problem is that the education system that the Dems have created, especially in their blue cesspool inner-cities never gives any of those kids a chance. They are behind from day one and any of them who try to excel are told they're "acting white" and are ridiculed for it. Those who are doing this to those children are fecking EVIL IMO...

The Asian culture produces both ends of the spectrum...... In parts of Asia where the home life includes selling their kids out to prostitution ( thailand, cambodia ) the IQ scores are dismally low... ( I question whether standard IQ analysis is an actual intelligence indicator) In other parts of Asia where the family unit is fairly organized and there is a caring element in the household the IQ scores are off the charts... ( China for instance ) Which is why the Chinese students here in the US totally dominate the top scores in all the entrance exams...... pretty straight forward stuff. It would seem to indicate that emotional intelligence precedes and is actually necessary for the onset of analytical intelligence. The left hates this idea because they despise the traditional family unit.....it disallows their propensity to sexually abuse children.

JO

Last edited:

There is no doubt in my mind that the black population has been assessed as a permanently subservient class by the left wing dark lords like Soros, Gates and others of their ilk and therefore must be kept stupid enough not to realize that conservatism is actually the better choice for them. What more perfectly diabolical back-stabbery can one imagine than a modern politic that pretends to champion the cause of the victim but at the very same time actually perpetuates that victimhood? I wish that there was some fire and brimstone left over from the Storm that took out SODOM.....it needs to fall on DC.

Forum List

Back