Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

The government does not solve problems. The government creates and exacerbates problems.

I'm OK with you thinking I'm a sheep. Go for it.

That is exactly what I have been saying, and you are attempting to argue with ...
Which is also exactly what I said they used to the numbers to accomplish.

You don't need to tell me to go for it ... You are already doing it for me ... :thup:
Do it again nit-wit.

Except you want to ignore the problem or cast dispersion on root cause of the problem. And I'm the nit wit because I am saying the problem out loud?

I didn't bring government or politics into the conversation. That was you who tried to make this a political issue.

Except you want to ignore the problem or cast dispersion on root cause of the problem. And I'm the nit wit because I am saying the problem out loud?

I didn't bring government or politics into the conversation. That was you who tried to make this a political issue.

Desiring more accurate information that suits an adequate ability to address core problems and root cause analysis ...
instead of supporting misleading interpretations that accomplish little more than promoting racial division ...
is never an attempt to ignore anything you fucking nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Argue with me some more ... It's what they want you to do.
It's what the numbers are for, and it the product of politics.

Desiring more accurate information that suits an adequate ability to address core problems and root cause analysis ...
instead of supporting misleading interpretations that accomplish little more than promoting racial division ...

It's what the numbers are for.
Again... the root cause of the problem of violence in black communities is the absence of black fathers in those communities. No politics necessary to see this problem. Just politics preventing people from seeing this problem.

1623890115165.png

Again... the root cause of the problem of violence in black communities is the absence of black fathers in those communities. No politics necessary to see this problem. Just politics preventing people from seeing this problem.

So, in your opinion, do you think that The Mandatory Minimum Sentencing requirements for non-violent drug offenses
aided or hindered the fatherless problem, regardless the race of the offender?

Argue some more nit-wit ... :thup:

Last edited:
woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

And how does that affect white people ?

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201
But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.
It effects white people because your murderers dont stop at blacks. They kill a tremendous amount of white people. WAAYYY more than the other way around. Go ahead and post the numbers for interracial murders. Prove me wrong. I already know you wont.

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201
But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.
It effects white people because your murderers dont stop at blacks. They kill a tremendous amount of white people. WAAYYY more than the other way around. Go ahead and post the numbers for interracial murders. Prove me wrong. I already know you wont.

Murder is murder regardless the race of the offender.
If you think race is the key factor that needs to be addresses, well, guess what.
You cannot change someone's race, and you would just be shit out of luck trying.

Whites are getting killed in the same numbers. By whites.

By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered. There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

Mostly, they have the same societal causes and Americans, regardless of skin color, need to work to deal with those causes. End the war on drugs, hold fathers accountable for caring for their children. Use DNA to identify fathers in each and every case where a mother claims not to know the father - and hold women accountable where it's the other way. Put violent criminals in terrible prisons for very long periods. Community education on the costs of crime: let kids know that if they commit a crime they 're going to prison and they won't be playing basketball.

If we don't have the will to do those things, black and white, the murders will continue. I, for one, am tired of hearing about people being killed regardless of race of victim or killer.
More bs. You guys make excuses for your high criminality because there are more of you. The reality is that the fact more of you existing means you have more money and resources which should make your crime rate far far lower than what it is.. And you guys ignore every other category of crime to preach to us about 1. What about the 28 categories of crime whites lead in? Who organized crime and made it corporate? Who controls the drugs and arms in this country. Who controls the alcohol? Whites. So don't come to me with your white racist bullshit. Fix the problems in the white community. Get rid of the racism and once thats done you'll see a lot of things change.
Meanwhile you make excuses for blacks who commit crimes, You dont often see whites making excuses for any criminals.
No one knows how much crime is committed

You only know who the police arrest and convict.
Yes we do. We have all the police reports. Black people are reporting that they were robbed or assaulted by other black people. There is no mystery here. Furthermore, most unsolved crimes in this country are in black neighborhoods, so there should be WAAAYYY more black people in prison.

woodwork201

woodwork201

woodwork201

Look. Man.

Murder is murder regardless the race of the offender.
If you think race is the key factor that needs to be addresses, well, guess what.
You cannot change someone's race, and you would just be shit out of luck trying.

When did i ever say race was a factor? There are no inferior races, only inferior cultures. Inferior cultures are murdering at ridiculously high rates. Black people are murdering at a rate 8 times more than white people.

By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered. There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

Mostly, they have the same societal causes and Americans, regardless of skin color, need to work to deal with those causes. End the war on drugs, hold fathers accountable for caring for their children. Use DNA to identify fathers in each and every case where a mother claims not to know the father - and hold women accountable where it's the other way. Put violent criminals in terrible prisons for very long periods. Community education on the costs of crime: let kids know that if they commit a crime they 're going to prison and they won't be playing basketball.

If we don't have the will to do those things, black and white, the murders will continue. I, for one, am tired of hearing about people being killed regardless of race of victim or killer.
More bs. You guys make excuses for your high criminality because there are more of you. The reality is that the fact more of you existing means you have more money and resources which should make your crime rate far far lower than what it is.. And you guys ignore every other category of crime to preach to us about 1. What about the 28 categories of crime whites lead in? Who organized crime and made it corporate? Who controls the drugs and arms in this country. Who controls the alcohol? Whites. So don't come to me with your white racist bullshit. Fix the problems in the white community. Get rid of the racism and once thats done you'll see a lot of things change.
Meanwhile you make excuses for blacks who commit crimes, You dont often see whites making excuses for any criminals.

Correct. And based upon those statistics black communities have a problem.
A problem? Its a god damn catastrophe!

When did i ever say race was a factor? There are no inferior races, only inferior cultures. Inferior cultures are murdering at ridiculously high rates. Black people are murdering at a rate 8 times more than white people.

Your whole argument is based in race.
That's, of course, is exactly where the Establishment wants you ... Sheep.

So, in your opinion, do you think that The Mandatory Minimum Sentencing requirements for non-violent drug offenses
aided or hindered the fatherless problem, regardless the race of the offender?

Argue some more nit-wit ... :thup:

It started well before then.

Correct. And based upon those statistics black communities have a problem.
A problem? Its a god damn catastrophe!
One that only black communities can solve.

That doesn't answer the question.

However the question is a specific way crime statistics have been used to target a certain products to address crimes in certain communities ...
That resulted in not much more than compounding a core problem and root cause.

The Establishment, keeping everyone where they want them.
Argue with that nit-wit.

That doesn't answer the question.

However the question is a specific way crime statistics have been used to target a certain products to address crimes in certain communities ...
That resulted in not much more than compounding a core problem and root cause.

The Establishment, keeping everyone where they want them.
Argue with that nit-wit.

Only a nit wit would argue with someone they thought was a nit wit.

People who have an external locus of control blame others and transfer their control to external sources instead of controlling their own destiny and solving their own problems.

It's what the numbers are for.
that and ignorance. they drop out sc hool more thne whites.

woodwork201

woodwork201

woodwork201

Look. Man.

Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white. Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed. It happens but not anywhere nearly as many as black children. Those things you say might actually be true that blacks are over charged, over arrested, over reported. But not so much as to save the lives of innocent black children killed virtually every week.

Forum List

Back