Black Supremacy is the Issue

Seen any tv ads lately?
They can't have enough trying to force blacks into white culture.
Nuttier than a fruitcake

Like this? Never heard a black guy speak so impeccably English. Bonked on the head by some liberal hippie's Frisbee, no less...

Having blacks in the ads isn't enough for them. Haven't you noticed the ads showing mixed race families that promote race mixing?

Although not directly stated, that was one of the lesser goals of worldwide communist subjugation. Of course, you don't see such a wide variation of races in Russia, China, or North Korea.

The mixing (miscegenation) links to anti-Chinese miscegenation laws in California (wikipedia). The eternal war inside its head, is a tormented struggle with the superego, of which the poilice are the symbol. In fact, the State (is [italics]) the police.

I feel you, brother. Seeing black people in commercials is a rather harrowing experience.

Seen any tv ads lately?
They can't have enough trying to force blacks into white culture.
Nuttier than a fruitcake

Americans are not completely stupid.

They understand that TV commercials are devoted to showing an ideal America.

We see smiling, laughing people of all genders, ethnicities, sexualities working and playing and living together in a harmonious society.

This is the America that people dream of.

Personally, I do not think it will ever be realized.

Of course, I hope that I am wrong.

(P.S. The biggest chuckle I get is from those commercials for home security systems. Every single actor who plays the role of a bad guy who wants to break into your home is Caucasian. Dang! Talk about truth in advertising!!!!!)

Forum List

Back