Black Student ‘Lynches’ Two White Guys, Calls It Art

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well at least the University President is outraged and is going to address this situation. One can only imagine if a white student portrayed two lynched blacks and called it "historical art".

People would burn the campus down.

by College Fix Staff on December 18, 2013

An African-American student at Sacramento State University is under fire for her recent work of art – which consisted of “lynching” two white men from a tree on the northern California campus.

The men were reportedly actors and were in no real danger during the project, which took place during the day in early December while students were on campus. The men were hung from a tree with a thick rope.

The senior responsible for the performance art, Christina Edwards, defended her project to Fox 40 News.

“The purpose of this performance was to bring to light social injustices and the issue of inequality that impacts me and my community as a whole,” Edwards said.

lynch1.jpg

Black Student ?Lynches? Two White Guys, Calls It Art

Well at least the University President is outraged and is going to address this situation. One can only imagine if a white student portrayed two lynched blacks and called it "historical art".

People would burn the campus down.

by College Fix Staff on December 18, 2013

An African-American student at Sacramento State University is under fire for her recent work of art – which consisted of “lynching” two white men from a tree on the northern California campus.

The men were reportedly actors and were in no real danger during the project, which took place during the day in early December while students were on campus. The men were hung from a tree with a thick rope.

The senior responsible for the performance art, Christina Edwards, defended her project to Fox 40 News.

“The purpose of this performance was to bring to light social injustices and the issue of inequality that impacts me and my community as a whole,” Edwards said.

lynch1.jpg

Black Student ?Lynches? Two White Guys, Calls It Art

Inappropriate all around.

If they have this much time to just hang around, they should be taking more classes, working a part-time job, or doing community service.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAnXapmxfs]BREAKING: 2 white men "HANGED" at black University! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back