Black Student Attacks Teacher For What He Thought Was A Racial Slur

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Misinterpreted?

A high school teacher was left covered in blood last week after he was punched by a male student over a “perceived racist remark,” in yet another incident of racial violence in an American classroom.

For weeks, TRN has been reporting on the upsurge of Black-on-White classroom attacks since Ferguson, including shocking assaults on elderly White teachers in New Jersey and Houston in January.

Now comes this attack on a nearly 70-year old teacher in Maryland.

The DailyMail reported:

The teacher at Forestville High in Maryland, who was not identified by officials but named as James Hemmen on social media, suffered minor injuries after being attacked by the teen.

The school characterized the incident last Thursday as a ‘misinterpretation of a comment’ during class but some students and parents said the teacher made a racially-insensitive remark.

The student is to be disciplined for the attack, according to NBC, with authorities adding that this was an isolated incident and there was no need to increase security at the school.

It was not clear on Tuesday if the student would face criminal charges over the attack.
Maryland Teacher Knocked Out Bloodied by Black Student Who 8216 Misinterpreted 8217 This Word as 8216 Racist 8217 Top Right News

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.

Other students also said they believe the teacher made a racist remark, not just the student who assaulted him.

Fucking animals. They have their primitive 80 IQ brains washed by white Marxist liberals into thinking all this is OK. They're the Isis of the Western Hemisphere. They're terrorists spurred on by degenerate cowards who want nothing less than anarchy and ruin. There's only one thing terrorists understand...or respect. Ask Jordan. An iron fist is the only thing these animals are ever going to respect. It's time communism was wiped from this earth once and for all and forever. We can start right here at home. It's time to get busy.

Wooooooooohooooo! What a rally cry!!!I'm all fired up now!

Where we gonna start? Whats our first move?

Unless you think only inner-city school kids are that stupid, I remember this from 1990:

On January 15, Howard used the word "niggardly" -- a synonym for "stingy" -- in a conversation with two aides. Eleven days later, he resigned as rumors were spreading that he had used a racial epithet.

Howard now says he was too quick to resign.

Factoid:
niggardly - adj. 1.stingy; miserly; 2. small, few, or scanty; - adv. 1.stingily.

-- Webster's New World College Dictionary, Third Edition

"At the time, I thought it was the best thing for the city and the administration," he said.

But columnists and commentators pounced on the incident as yet another example of the ludicrous state of politics and race relations in Washington.

Williams, who is black, had promised to bring a new era of respectability after decades of excess under his controversial predecessor, Marion Barry. But Howard's resignation led to accusations that the new mayor was kowtowing to remnants of the Barry regime.

Both aides who heard Howard use the word "niggardly" were holdovers from the Barry administration, and one was a candidate for the job Howard was given.

"The recently completed review of the incident confirmed for me that Mr. Howard did use the word 'niggardly' but did not use a racial epithet," Williams said, adding that the employee who complained misunderstood Howard to have use a racial slur.

As for Howard, he says that in the future, he'll use the word "parsimonious" instead.

CNN - D.C. aide in niggardly flap will return to City Hall - February 4 1999

If you're a Marxist stick a gun in your mouth. That'll do for now.

Unless you think only inner-city school kids are that stupid, I remember this from 1990:

On January 15, Howard used the word "niggardly" -- a synonym for "stingy" -- in a conversation with two aides. Eleven days later, he resigned as rumors were spreading that he had used a racial epithet.

Howard now says he was too quick to resign.

Factoid:
niggardly - adj. 1.stingy; miserly; 2. small, few, or scanty; - adv. 1.stingily.

-- Webster's New World College Dictionary, Third Edition

"At the time, I thought it was the best thing for the city and the administration," he said.

But columnists and commentators pounced on the incident as yet another example of the ludicrous state of politics and race relations in Washington.

Williams, who is black, had promised to bring a new era of respectability after decades of excess under his controversial predecessor, Marion Barry. But Howard's resignation led to accusations that the new mayor was kowtowing to remnants of the Barry regime.

Both aides who heard Howard use the word "niggardly" were holdovers from the Barry administration, and one was a candidate for the job Howard was given.

"The recently completed review of the incident confirmed for me that Mr. Howard did use the word 'niggardly' but did not use a racial epithet," Williams said, adding that the employee who complained misunderstood Howard to have use a racial slur.

As for Howard, he says that in the future, he'll use the word "parsimonious" instead.

CNN - D.C. aide in niggardly flap will return to City Hall - February 4 1999

Considering the average ghetto black possesses a useful vocabulary of about 300 words, and is 52% likely to be totally illiterate, it shouldn't be surprising that a language possessing 2.5 million words (600,000 common) would be scary as ghosts and pit bulls.

I'm not. I'm ready to stand with you! Where will we meet up? Let's GET BUSY!!!!!!!!

I'm not. I'm ready to stand with you! Where will we meet up? Let's GET BUSY!!!!!!!!

There's only one thing necessary to effect the kind of change this nation requires for democratic salvation. It's the same dynamic that's been necessary for paradigm shifts in any civilization for five thousand years. The institution that must stand behind it all is the military. Without that backing, there is no power in this nation, not for Buckwheat, not for congress, not for anyone. Marxists hate our military and have long been vocal with their venom, especially the queer left, the academic left, the congressional left. We almost had them wiped out in Vietnam, but American Marxists sabotaged that effort in 1968. It's time to wipe communism from this planet once and for all, especially here at home. Anyone who scoffs at the atmosphere of internecine hatred extant in this nation today is a self-deluding fool. It's an electricity you can feel in the air more today even than back in the late 60's. The world is on fire with civil war, tribal wars, brush wars, religious wars, natural resource wars. What makes our flaccid polity think that we're immune? We're not...and we shouldn't be.

There's only one thing necessary to effect the kind of change this nation requires for democratic salvation. It's the same dynamic that's been necessary for paradigm shifts in any civilization for five thousand years. The institution that must stand behind it all is the military. Without that backing, there is no power in this nation, not for Buckwheat, not for congress, not for anyone. Marxists hate our military and have long been vocal with their venom, especially the queer left, the academic left, the congressional left. We almost had them wiped out in Vietnam, but American Marxists sabotaged that effort in 1968. It's time to wipe communism from this planet once and for all, especially here at home. Anyone who scoffs at the atmosphere of internecine hatred extant in this nation today is a self-deluding fool. It's an electricity you can feel in the air more today even than back in the late 60's. The world is on fire with civil war, tribal wars, brush wars, religious wars, natural resource wars. What makes our flaccid polity think that we're immune? We're not...and we shouldn't be.

You said a lot. But.......what are you and I going to do on this fine Saturday? It's time to GET BUSY!!

You said a lot. But.......what are you and I going to do on this fine Saturday? It's time to GET BUSY!!

Well I don't know about you, but Janice and I are taking the dogs up to La Jara Reservoir to go tobogganing. It's great fun. It's counter-revolutionary. Commies hate fun.

Well I don't know about you, but Janice and I are taking the dogs up to La Jara Reservoir to go tobogganing. It's great fun. It's counter-revolutionary. Commies hate fun.

How disappointing! I thought you were going to lead a protest or a demonstration. You wouldn't be all talk, would you? Bummer.

How disappointing! I thought you were going to lead a protest or a demonstration. You wouldn't be all talk, would you? Bummer.

No, actually I've been highly proactive in my life. How about you?

It's PG County, where I live. The kids are indoctrinated to frame their entire existence by race so I'll guess this on the kid.
PG County is a black racist hell hole. Middle class black racist ghetto.
I used to live there too. How do you like having to check everything you buy in the grocery store to make sure the packages haven't been opened and sampled? I also remember how all the cars had a hole in the trunk where the lock used to be. McDonald's bags and cups on the sides of the roads, yeah, great place to live. You have my condolences.

Maybe the teacher will take it out on the kids parents for raising such an asshole. Kid sounds like a future statistic

-Geaux

Other students also said they believe the teacher made a racist remark, not just the student who assaulted him.
That's because they're as illiterate as the kid who beat up the teacher.
Doesn't matter! A kid shouldn't get a pass for physically attacking a teacher even if the teacher made a racist remark. Report the teacher and get him fired instead. Is that too high of an expectation for the students?

Forum List

Back