Black Republican Coming After Democrat Senate Seat in MI

Republicans running a black candidate
Makes me proud of them

But will Republicans vote for a black candidate?

They won't care what he is, they want control of the Senate. He could be a adulterer, serial liar, a crook, for all they care.

I didn't say he was unqualified, look at tramp, I said Peters is great, and so is Stabenow.
You know you they are democrats right? How can democrats be better then a black republican? Isn’t that good for America? Democrats can’t govern.. why not vote for success

Because I believe in their beliefs, and I do not believe in James beliefs.
And what beliefs are those? Don’t be shy

Lets put it this way, I like Peters and Stabenow. I am a Democrat.
You just like the names? Are you attracted to them?

Yes and it helps to have D after their names. They are and have been doing a fine job.

That Senate seat belongs to Gary Peters, who Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight believes might be vulnerable. James, an Army veteran and businessman, came close to knocking Debbie Stabenow out of her long-held Senate seat in 2016.

Both Stabenow and Peters are backbenchers and deserve to lose their jobs. Go get 'em, John James!

Republicans Just Scored A Strong Recruit In The Michigan Senate Race

John James does not stand a chance against Peters , just like he lost to Stabenow.
What makes him unqualified to you?

I didn't say he was unqualified, look at tramp, I said Peters is great, and so is Stabenow.
You know you they are democrats right? How can democrats be better then a black republican? Isn’t that good for America? Democrats can’t govern.. why not vote for success
Look at the job that Clinton and Obama did.

Then look at the job that Trump and Bush did.

Does anybody really want details?
Lol is this comedy hour? Clinton was anti gay anti immigration, ended Haitian refugee program a few times. Lowered taxes..
Obama was a joke lol

Republicans worked really hard to get rid of the one black republican in the house and the one Republican black person in the Senate. I don’t believe they would back another one.
Republicans will tolerate blacks in the primary but stay away during the elections
Stay away? What not promise them them bull shit for a vote? Lol
Republicans do not vote for black candidates
Huh Jon James, Scott, Ben Carson,, all the young people of color are running as republican

Because I believe in their beliefs, and I do not believe in James beliefs.
And what beliefs are those? Don’t be shy

Lets put it this way, I like Peters and Stabenow. I am a Democrat.
You just like the names? Are you attracted to them?

Yes and it helps to have D after their names. They are and have been doing a fine job.
You think democrats are doing a good job? Where?

Idk man, regular guy going up against lawyer encumbent politician, that's a hard row to hoe.

Makes me proud of them

They won't care what he is, they want control of the Senate. He could be a adulterer, serial liar, a crook, for all they care.
Republicans will stay home
Michigan needs a big Republican turn out. They will not turn out for a black candidate

Makes me proud of them

Republicans will stay home
Michigan needs a big Republican turn out. They will not turn out for a black candidate

People I know from Michigan are pretty damn racist. You do have a point.

Mention Mohammed Ali and they start spittin' n cussin'. :eek:

That Senate seat belongs to Gary Peters, who Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight believes might be vulnerable. James, an Army veteran and businessman, came close to knocking Debbie Stabenow out of her long-held Senate seat in 2016.

Both Stabenow and Peters are backbenchers and deserve to lose their jobs. Go get 'em, John James!

Republicans Just Scored A Strong Recruit In The Michigan Senate Race

I've seen this guy on Fox several times and he's quite impressive. Well-spoken, intelligent, and very well informed. He would make a great Member of Congress.

Forum List

Back