Black Racism Now Hiding Behind The Cloak of the New Victimhood

What is the bigger problem today?

• White racism, prejudice and inequities against Blacks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black racism, anti-White propaganda and racial bias by Blacks.

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Let's be clear, there is a growing tide of anti-White prejudice and propaganda in this country. I grew up in the civil rights era and despite victory after victory, concession after concession, as each decade since the 60s has passed, discontent among Blacks has grown worse not better while attacks against Whites have grown steadily worse!

Indeed, you are far more likely to be met with open, blatant race-hatred and bigotry from a Black person than a White these days. Central to these issues it seems have been a number of Black leaders fomenting the perceived "victimhood" and tensions, no less Barack Obama and the likes of BLM.

Today, Blacks get away with far more with police than Whites ever would for fear of being labeled racist and Blacks get away with far more attacks against Whites under an umbrella of protections Whites never have.

There is no reason why in 2015, with blacks as dominant forces in the federal government and in major American cities and in the national culture, we should accept the intertwined assumptions of black victimhood and white guilt. Whites are not perpetrators and blacks are not victims. Blacks are not helpless innocents and whites are not a powerful conspiracy.

It’s Time to Call Out Black Racism

Just saying, anti-white racism is not limited to blacks. Indeed, the stronghold of it, might be anti-white, white liberals.

I am starting to wonder if I am even allowed to oppose black racism these days .

I keep getting silenced.

I am starting to wonder if I am even allowed to oppose black racism these days .

I keep getting silenced.

Democrats and Leftists keep rewriting the laws making it increasingly illegal to oppose any liberal or racist view, especially if it is an IM2 thread, because they know their opinions cannot hold up under close scrutiny. That's why you won't see him post on any thread other than his own.

I keep getting silenced.

Democrats and Leftists keep rewriting the laws making it increasingly illegal to oppose any liberal or racist view, especially if it is an IM2 thread, because they know their opinions cannot hold up under close scrutiny. That's why you won't see him post on any thread other than his own.
What I find especially arch is the way a bullying black racist will claim there is no such thing as black privilege right before exercising that black privilege by having an accomplice in a position of power smite their opponent. This is coupled with the announcement to all concerned that this what they are doing so to make it perfectly clear that they DO have privilege.

I keep getting silenced.

What I find especially arch is the way a bullying black racist will claim there is no such thing as black privilege right before exercising that black privilege by having an accomplice in a position of power smite their opponent. This is coupled with the announcement to all concerned that this what they are doing so to make it perfectly clear that they DO have privilege.

Payback's a bitch. They are getting greedy now that Barry was in office. There will NEVER be "reparations," especially considering that only an idiot would think it would "repair" anything!

Forum List

Back