Zone1 Black race agitators don't want to talk about black on black shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well black ppl are not as obsessed with demonszing and showing contempt and pointing the finger at white people as white people are to blacks. We just don't have that racial insecurity that needed for us to do that.

Lol, really? That’s all you and IM2 do.
Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The conversation is over, bro. You're still a black race agitator who doesn't want to talk about black on black shootings.

Let's just leave it at that.

Exactly! We have 6% of the population (black males) committing half of all violent crime, and the black racist refusing to acknowledge that blacks are in any way responsible for the problems in the inner-urban areas of Democrat cities. It’s always whitey’s fault.

What he also refuses to see is that his attitude - flailing around blaming whitey for everything - perpetuates racism. i am pretty sure the blacks who live in the DC suburbs - homeowners, college-educated, shopping at Prada and eating out at Morton’s - would be appalled to read his rants.

JGalt
The conversation is over, bro. You're still a black race agitator who doesn't want to talk about black on black shootings.

What has a blk person shooting another blk person got to with me or IM2 ?

Do these white men and women have something to do with you ?

1656592243345.png

1656592299304.png

1656592347256.png

1656592475927.png

1656592522964.png

1656592657467.png

1656592743817.png

1656593039120.png

1656593132355.png

And this is just in the last week or so ? Are you responsible for your white brothers and sisters here ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
JGalt

What has a blk person shooting another blk person got to with me or IM2 ?

Do these white men have something to do with you ?

It has a lot to do with you and IM2, seeing as how you two are the resident black race agitators who refuse to talk about black on black violence.

But don't let me stop you, carry on. It's your problem to deal with, not mine.

I'm out of this thread.

It has a lot to do with you and IM2, seeing as how you two are the resident black race agitators who refuse to talk about black on black violence.

But don't let me stop you, carry on. It's your problem to deal with, not mine.

I'm out of this thread.
Why don’t you address white on white violence ?

Why aren’t you addressing all the child molestors and freaks in your community?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back