Zone1 Black race agitators don't want to talk about black on black shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI wasn't saying something blacks didn't already know. White supremacists have worked in police departments since the first police department was created.

Ok, whatever.

Go protest somewhere.

Nobody's ready for black people to carry more guns if those black people are going to be as stupid and irresponsible as the guy in the picture. He should go somewhere and learn the four basic rules of firearms safety, before he blows his own hand off.

View attachment 663281
Let this country descended into a fascism. If white want this "race war" Cool let's have it.

The GOP and its various arms like the Supreme Court are creating the conditions for chaos which then leads to USA fascism and that's fine by me

I got a belly holster that conceals my .38 that is very hard to get to but today I’m ordering a shoulder holster to wear my piece out.

The women and men in my family were trained by our dads, uncles and grandfather in gun safety and marksmanship from a young age.

I make sure my sister and mom pack (Because I know white supremcists are cowards and like to pick on soft targets if they are unarmed. They don't try pull this sh*t with black men) in certain places. Their pistol has rescued them several times from white men following them on an isolated country roads to a racist attack.

Last edited:
Another white women lies about black man murdering her boyfriend. 30 years later police find out that she did it.

1656426702364.png

Another crime you won't see on the stats.

1656427121297.png

When people say "Hey I'm just poor white person. I have no power"

Just show em this

1656427243348.png

That's the reward you get for showing your loyalty to racism - white supremacy.

Black people rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life ?

1656427470662.png

White people rioting at the US Capitol ?

1656427927415.png

Last edited:
Because you talk about black crime like whites don't commit crimes. Whites have set records for crime that won't be broken. This is why you really should not be talking.
No one said whites don’t commit crimes, but you’ve claimed blacks don’t commit crimes at all. Lol.

Black race agitators never talks about black on black shootings. Why do you think that is?

If you stack up the dead bodies of black people shot by cops it would fill a small room, but if you stack up the dead bodies of black people shot by other black people you'd need a football stadium to hold them all.

Seems to me black race agitators should be talking about a problem on this scale.
Why change the formula that's netted you millions of dollars over decades? There is no money in admitting there is a systemic problem with drug gangs, fatherless homes and gun violence in the inner cities.

No. The problem is some young black men and boys are extremely violent. They commit 50% of the crime, yet represent only about 5% of the population. WTF!
Is this coming from the same race of ppl that’s slaughtering each other in Russia by the thousands bringing the world close to WW3 saying this ?

No one said whites don’t commit crimes, but you’ve claimed blacks don’t commit crimes at all. Lol.
But you don’t know who commits crimes. All you know is the number of arrests and convictions

Let this country descended into a fascism. If white want this "race war" Cool let's have it.

The GOP and its various arms like the Supreme Court are creating the conditions for chaos which then leads to USA fascism and that's fine by me

I got a belly holster that conceals my .38 that is very hard to get to but today I’m ordering a shoulder holster to wear my piece out.

The women and men in my family were trained by our dads, uncles and grandfather in gun safety and marksmanship from a young age.

I make sure my sister and mom pack (Because I know white supremcists are cowards and like to pick on soft targets if they are unarmed. They don't try pull this sh*t with black men) in certain places. Their pistol has rescued them several times from white men following them on an isolated country roads to a racist attack.

So you're illegally carrying a concealed weapon without a permit? That's what's called "criminal behavior."

And you can't figure out why so many blacks are being shot by the police. :laughing0301:

Ready for you white supremacists

Criminal. Those guns will most likely be used on some criminal asshole who thinks it alright to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

Now who do we know around here that would do something that stupid, and then tell everyone in the world on social media?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back