Black privilege

....I know this may hurt--but some groups are ''smarter'''.....if blacks can be better in BBall and Fball, whites can be smarter
....there is nothing wrong with saying whites can be smarter---and they are--blacks graduate at lower rates
FACTS--not hate --not racism

If you watch football much.....you will see blacks comitting a huge number of mistakes thus they get a lot of penalties.

If someone could field a all white team....I am sure they would dominate the sport because they do play smarter and this would give them an edge....that would be insurmountable by black teams even though a lot of blacks perhaps most have a physical superiority but all the penalties they generate negates that. It really hurts the game when penalties happen so often....especially those of a personal nature...aka fighting with your opponent.

Not even to mention black players are notorious for their unwillingness to play as a team....in too many cases they lack 'team spirit'. They demonstrate their willingness to hurt their team by their proclivity for committing 'personal fouls'

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
Blacks thinking whites are racist because they are all ignorant is racist.
Hating an enterior race becaise of the actions of others is racist.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.
Yeah because degrading an entire race of inferior characteristics doesnt mean you think a race is inferior. Lol ok
That's an assumption, an extrapolation. Not liking someone is not the same as thinking they are inferior.

Well, maybe in YOUR world, but not in the normal world.

No he is correct.....just because you do not like someone does not mean you think they are their race is inferior.
I think you have this backwards. That is MY point.

....I know this may hurt--but some groups are ''smarter'''.....if blacks can be better in BBall and Fball, whites can be smarter
....there is nothing wrong with saying whites can be smarter---and they are--blacks graduate at lower rates

If you watch football much.....you will see blacks comitting a huge number of mistakes thus they get a lot of penalties.

If someone could field a all white team....I am sure they would dominate the sport because they do play smarter and this would give them an edge....that would be insurmountable by black teams even though a lot of blacks perhaps most have a physical superiority but all the penalties they generate negates that. It really hurts the game when penalties happen so often....especially those of a personal nature...aka fighting with your opponent.

Not even to mention black players are notorious for their unwillingness to play as a team....in too many cases they lack 'team spirit'. They demonstrate their willingness to hurt their team by their proclivity for committing 'personal fouls'
..the Dbacks always get fooled by ''trick'' plays

This is complete hogwash! You are definitely a racist of the highest order!!! I think your pillowcase fell off though.

..there are some good white receivers, I thought---because they use their brains

Racism is the belief that another race is inferior. The fact that many blacks don't like whites because of their behaviors does not mean they think whites are inferior.

The Trumpsters continue to enable more racism by aggressively, arrogantly refusing to admit the obvious. The enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists, because they provide cover for many more.

But fortunately, via freedom of expression, these people are more than willing to shine the light on themselves for us. We know who they are, what they think, and who agrees with them. That's valuable information. At least that's a start.
Blacks thinking whites are racist because they are all ignorant is racist.
Hating an enterior race becaise of the actions of others is racist.
You are a dumbfuck
Then you don't understand the word. You overuse it, just like the Regressive Left does.

Congratulations. Another example of how you nutters on each end are so similar to those you hate.
Yeah because degrading an entire race of inferior characteristics doesnt mean you think a race is inferior. Lol ok

Racism is not the belief that another race is inferior....racism is simply recognizing that genetics determines most if not all human characteristics.

Also.....The influence of genes on behavior has been well established in the scientific community. To a large extent, who we are and how we behave is a result of our genetic makeup. While genes do not determine behavior, they play a huge role in what we do and why we do it.

Last edited:

This is complete hogwash! You are definitely a racist of the highest order!!! I think your pillowcase fell off though.
and your racism is showing

...it all CROSSCHECKS!
blacks commit murder/crime/RAPE at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
...crosschecks= if they were as smart/smarter they would not commit as much crime'etc

Multi-culturalism in the French Foreign Legion

Race in the French Foreign Legion - American Renaissance
when I was in the USMC, we did exercises with the FFL....

When i decided to go into the service--my uncle who was in the corps in
WWII advised me in the sternest way...do not go into the marines....I did like their uniforms...he told me they just use you for cannon fodder.

So I went Airborne....not the smartest move I ever made. hehheh

Blacks graduate at lower rates because the school systems they go to are impoverished.

Check your privilege, buddy. The fact that you've FAILED as a white man doesn't excuse your hate. The game was rigged in your favor and you still failed.

Blacks graduate at lower rates because the school systems they go to are impoverished.

Check your privilege, buddy. The fact that you've FAILED as a white man doesn't excuse your hate. The game was rigged in your favor and you still failed.
hahahhahahahahahah

....more silliness from you--AGAIN, I provide facts, you provide silliness/opinion only
..I keep shooting you down big time--same as the other thread

New Topics

Forum List

Back