black privilege --treated better by the police

..police treat you better when you are black
but admit they did NOT test for alcohol or drugs
Tiger Woods is black now ?

Always has been.

You just don't like him because he's an example of how a would-be negro can work hard and become a successful black man.

You don't have that in you and you're jealous...
work hard???????!!!!!!! playing a game = GOLF of all games??????

Always has been.

You just don't like him because he's an example of how a would-be negro can work hard and become a successful black man.

If you think rising to that level in the sport doesn't take hard work and dedication, this conversation's over.

His skin color had nothing to do with the fact that he wasn't tested on site. No one would've been. I'm the whitest guy in the room and I wouldn't have been. Their procedure doesn't include on-site testing.

Not sure why you're having such a hard time understanding that...

Always has been.

typical black nonsense

I'm as white as they get, dummy...

Always has been.

typical black nonsense

I'm as white as they get, dummy...
hahahhahahah--I knew you would say that--hahahhahaha--that doesn't mean it's NOT typical black nonsense---
..you just proved you didn't graduate from 4th grade English
--you just proved YOU are the dumbass

Always has been.

If you think rising to that level in the sport doesn't take hard work and dedication, this conversation's over.

His skin color had nothing to do with the fact that he wasn't tested on site. No one would've been. I'm the whitest guy in the room and I wouldn't have been. Their procedure doesn't include on-site testing.

golfing is hard work????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

Always has been.

golfing is hard work????

If it's not, why isn't everyone as rich as Tiger?

I strongly suspect you possess no work ethic, and have never dedicated yourself to anything in your life.

You've still failed to explain why you're so upset that he wasn't tested on site...

Always has been.

golfing is hard work????

I strongly suspect you possess no work ethic, and have never dedicated yourself to anything in your life.

You've still failed to explain why you're so upset that he wasn't tested on site...
you fkd up--AGAIN---the only way you can THINK that I'm upset is because your thinking is very fkd up--how in the world do you come up with that????!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Always has been.

golfing is hard work????

..at least the football players work out in pads/sprints/runs/hitting/etc

Always has been.

golfing is hard work????

you fkd up--AGAIN---the only way you can THINK that I'm upset is because your thinking is very fkd up--how in the world do you come up with that????!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

If you're not upset, what was the point of this thread? To let us know that the L.A. County Sheriff followed procedure?

Last edited:
hahhahaahah woooohoooooo
he's not a POC?????!!
you people keep fking up
Tigers Woods is not black. His mom was Asian. Granted he is seen and treated as black. But technically he's not black.

Always has been.

You said I don't like him. Not me.

hahhahaahah woooohoooooo
he's not a POC?????!!
you people keep fking up
Tigers Woods is not black. His mom was Asian. Granted he is seen and treated as black. But technically he's not black.

Good to know that Obama's not black.

Then again, I never see you talking about that...

hahhahaahah woooohoooooo
he's not a POC?????!!
you people keep fking up
hahahah more hahahahahah from you racists
.....I remember when he starting winning--all the blacks claimed him as black--now you are not
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
he's black

Forum List

Back