Black Privilege.......Black Standup Comedians Can Make Fun Of Whites All Day Long....A White Coach Can't Make Fun Of A Black Player 11 Years Ago

American culture is very punitive. USA has highest Incarceration Rate in the World.

African American and Native American people do suffer disproportionately from punitive culture -- they get longer sentences then white people for the same offense.

Cancel culture is a part of punitive culture.

The double-standard is glaring.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.
Black Comedians constantly use anti-white material in their sets.

Examples:

Jon Gruden said that a Philly player had lips like Micheline Tires.

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

Two totally different professions.
One gets paid for making jokes, the other does not.

Clearly you think all blacks are alike.....so clearly you're a racist.
Actually that would be you. You said the following:

You generalized here...
1634178388372.png

And here...no nuance...
1634178436383.png

For some reason, you had to say "his black ass"....
1634178532428.png

Then of course, here you are calling people such as the woman you claim to be married to a "problem":

1634178650860.png

All in all... You've created 3 pages threads where you rail against black people.

Clearly you have a deep seated hatred of black people. I think it comes from a massive inferiority complex and basically living a lie your entire life.

Actually that would be you. You said the following:

You generalized here...
View attachment 551517
And here...no nuance...
View attachment 551518
For some reason, you had to say "his black ass"....
View attachment 551519

Then of course, here you are calling people such as the woman you claim to be married to a "problem":

View attachment 551521

All in all... You've created 3 pages threads where you rail against black people.

Clearly you have a deep seated hatred of black people. I think it comes from a massive inferiority complex and basically living a lie your entire life.
Not clearly at all. Clearly realism isn't something you like to delve into much. I could show a bunch of snippets of how you said things about Trump supporters that proves you're a lying bigot all day long.

Anyone who has lived in a big city knows that blacks have a tendency to show their ass, and recently many of them think they have a license to steal.
They feel this way because you folks on the left keep telling them that being assholes is their right.

If an NFL head coach says something negative about the way blacks act....he's simply stating a fact, because we all know that it's true. Course there are some whites that are just as bad, but then they don't have the backing of the federal government like blacks do.
They don't have BLM out there burning cities because some drug addict got killed by a cop that was just following accepted police procedures to subdue a suspect. They don't have Al Fucking Sharpton putting them in a gold covered coffin and throwing a state sponsored funeral for them.
They don't have people painting murals on walls and erecting statues in their honor because they died to help the Democrat Party snatch away power in Washington based on outright fraud.

My wife used to pick cotton in the fields in Alabama during the Great Depression. How much cotton have you picked, or has anyone in your family picked? She had to forgo her education because white Democrat farmers expected them out in the fields from Sun-up to Sun-down. He had to take classes as an adult later on and get a GED instead of a H.S. Diploma. She's had to work hard her whole life. You know what hard work teaches you? It teaches you to appreciate what you worked for because you didn't sit on your butt and get it for free.

Being a former landlord taught me that some blacks take advantage of welfare and welfare becomes generational in their families. They don't have a pot to piss in but they have $1100 cell phones, 65" Flat-paneled TVs, and $35,000 cars. And the reason they don't have a home is because they have no credit. And why is that? Because they don't believe in paying their bills.

I bet you think noticing this fact of life in the black community makes me a racist. No....it just makes me honest. I'm not some suck-up liberal Karen that tries to hug every black person they meet and tell them I'm they're their friend. They pretty much think Karens are a joke. Read Obama's book. He spells it out in detail.

Last edited:
Not clearly at all. Clearly realism isn't something you like to delve into much. I could show a bunch of snippets of how you said things about Trump supporters that proves you're a lying bigot all day long.

Anyone who has lived in a big city knows that blacks have a tendency to show their ass, and recently many of them think they have a license to steal.
They feel this way because you folks on the left keep telling them that being assholes is their right.

If an NFL head coach says something negative about the way blacks act....he's simply stating a fact, because we all know that it's true. Course there are some whites that are just as bad, but then they don't have the backing of the federal government like blacks do.
They don't have BLM out there burning cities because some drug addict got killed by a cop that was just following accepted police procedures to subdue a suspect. They don't have Al Fucking Sharpton putting them in a gold covered coffin and throwing a state sponsored funeral for them.
They don't have people painting murals on walls and erecting statues in their honor because they died to help the Democrat Party snatch away power in Washington based on outright fraud.

My wife used to pick cotton in the fields in Alabama during the Great Depression. How much cotton have you picked, or has anyone in your family picked? She had to forgo her education because white Democrat farmers expected them out in the fields from Sun-up to Sun-down. He had to take classes as an adult later on and get a GED instead of a H.S. Diploma. She's had to work hard her whole life. You know what hard work teaches you? It teaches you to appreciate what you worked for because you didn't sit on your butt and get it for free.

Being a former landlord taught me that some blacks take advantage of welfare and welfare becomes generational in their families. They don't have a pot to piss in but they have $1100 cell phones, 65" Flat-paneled TVs, and $35,000 cars. And the reason they don't have a home is because they have no credit. And why is that? Because they don't believe in paying their bills.

I bet you think noticing this fact of life in the black community makes me a racist. No....it just makes me honest. I'm not some suck-up liberal Karen that tries to hug every black person they meet and tell them I'm they're their friend. They pretty much think Karens are a joke. Read Obama's book. He spells it out in detail.
That you're ashamed of your posting history is your problem.

That you're comically asking us to believe you're anything other than a common racist is hilarious.

That you're ashamed of your posting history is your problem.

That you're comically asking us to believe you're anything other than a common racist is hilarious.
I guess you have problems with English Comprehension.
I thought I made it clear that I wasn't ashamed of anything because I did nothing wrong.
I simply have this weird habit of spelling out the truth in great detail.
I'm not a coddling Karen that blacks make fun of amongst themselves....but then I'm not some Democrat that tells them they care while stabbing them in the back.
And being called a N****r Lover is something that hasn't happened in a long time....but I got used to.
But only recently has there been people around who were dumb enough to call me a racist....but strangely never to my face.
Well....you know where you can put that shit, bitch.
You and your Raiders can suck a dick. Get used to getting your butts handed to you by the Chargers.

I guess you have problems with English Comprehension.
I thought I made it clear that I wasn't ashamed of anything because I did nothing wrong.
I simply have this weird habit of spelling out the truth in great detail.
I'm not a coddling Karen that blacks make fun of amongst themselves....but then I'm not some Democrat that tells them they care while stabbing them in the back.
And being called a N****r Lover is something that hasn't happened in a long time....but I got used to.
But only recently has there been people around who were dumb enough to call me a racist....but strangely never to my face.
Well....you know where you can put that shit, bitch.
You and your Raiders can suck a dick. Get used to getting your butts handed to you by the Chargers.

Your profane response only emphasizes your anger at what you've become.

The double-standard is glaring.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.
Black Comedians constantly use anti-white material in their sets.

Examples:

Jon Gruden said that a Philly player had lips like Micheline Tires.

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

I thought they were funny. I laughed out loud at "all buildings matter."

Then again, I am not a little bitch-ass woman offended by anything and everything.

Forum List

Back