Black people white supremacy is not your problem the Democrat party is your problem

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Did you know:

72 people have been shot, 9 have been shot & killed in Chicago this weekend alone

The weekend isn’t even over yet.

A majority of the victims were likely black

Why isn’t BLM rioting in the streets over this injustice?

Another black is shot in Seattle chop zone, they are slaughtering blacks that disagree with DEMOCRATS,, your only hope is republicans, your only defense is republicans..

Wake up!

BLM has nothing to do with BLACK LIVES. It's a FRONT for DONATIONS for a group called ACT BLUE, who then gives money to DEMOCRATS for their election campaigns.

This is about DEMOCRAT POWER, not black people. BLM doesn't give a damn about REAL problems for blacks. It's a sham, a ruse, a shuck 'n jive for democrats, so the more racial strife the democrats can create, the more money they get for campaigns. This democrats are behind the vast majority of problems we have in America today. If black people had any brains at all they'd figure out that they're being PLAYED by the democrats, they're being USED. Democrats don't want to help blacks. The money would dry up. No, the democrats WANT to keep the blacks PISSED OFF.

Last edited:
There are very few "white supremacists" out there. The only guys I ever met with the ideology picked it up in the joint. And in my own view, I think it was just a basis to form alliances and really not a "heart felt" ideology. A lot of fellows with swastikas tattooed on their chests actually get along fine with black people on an individual basis or out on the street.

Sure , there are a few "true believers"but really very few.

Did you know:

72 people have been shot, 9 have been shot & killed in Chicago this weekend alone

Another black is shot in Seattle chop zone, they are slaughtering blacks that disagree with DEMOCRATS,, your only hope is republicans, your only defense is republicans..

Wake up!

that is RIGHT, black people!

the liberals who want better housing, better education, better health care, better job opportunities for YOU are NOT YOUR FRIENDS!

your REAL friends are conservatives!

who want to send you back to africa!

who still believe you have cooties and don't want to touch you!

who believe you are ALL violent criminals!

who would still kill their own daughters rather than let YOU touch them!

so submit your resignation to the party of slavery! the party of the KKK, the party of jim crow!

and join with us conservative republicans, help us DESTROY democrats and liberals, and then we will give YOU a FREE RIDE HOME!

and some blankets

Did you know:

Wake up!
You don't get to tell anyone what they should or should not justify in their movement.

your REAL friends are conservatives!

who want to send you back to africa!

It was always liberals who advocated that black people be sent back to Africa, not "conservatives".

I remember as a kid, arguing with my liberal friends who suggested this, telling them out impractical and stupid the idea was.

• Banned
the liberals who want better housing, better education, better health care, better job opportunities for YOU are NOT YOUR FRIENDS!
And they can’t make these decisions by them selves? Lol what you wrote is beyond racist. You want to make decisions for POC .. wow

There are very few "white supremacists" out there. The only guys I ever met with the ideology picked it up in the joint. And in my own view, I think it was just a basis to form alliances and really not a "heart felt" ideology. A lot of fellows with swastikas tattooed on their chests actually get along fine with black people on an individual basis or out on the street.

This is the way it works with the left...

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

It's all fine and dandy for blacks to scream black power, or black lives matter, or have many, many groups and organizations that are exclusively for blacks, no one else allowed, like the NAACP, an exclusive group for the advancement of JUST blacks, that's all peachy keen. But the second a white person tries something even remotely like any of that, they're a WHITE SUPREMICIST... RUN FOR THE HILLS... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE... it's another blatant leftist double standard, a joke.

You don't get to tell anyone what they should or should not justify in their movement.
Ifs it’s continuing to kill them? Lol WHAT!? The racism keeps coming..

I love when I post about things hurting the black community democrats unconsciously contribute their real racism.

This is the way it works with the left...

whitepowerblackpower.jpg

It's all fine and dandy for blacks to scream black power, or black lives matter, or have many, many groups and organizations that are exclusively for blacks, no one else allowed, like the NAACP, an exclusive group for the advancement of JUST blacks, that's all peachy keen. But the second a white person tries something even remotely like any of that, they're a WHITE SUPREMICIST... RUN FOR THE HILLS... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE... it's another blatant leftist double standard, a joke.

I get along fine with black power radicals or white power radicals.

I know growing up in a urban city to be friends with blacks you can’t be proud to be American, you have to conform to their way of thinking. My brother hasn’t talked to his family in 15 years because he things he’s black lol

I know growing up in a urban city to be friends with blacks you can’t be proud to be American, you have to conform to their way of thinking. My brother hasn’t talked to his family in 15 years because he things he’s black lol
Full of "white guilt" aye...

there is no credo in the world TOO utterly perverse that it will fail to attract at least a few jerks

another black male shot by a black male in my
dot on the map ----in the usual locality ----
execution style. The shooter, as usual....walked
away .....calmly

that is RIGHT, black people!

The libs, under B. Hussein O, had plenty of opportunity to "Bring home the Bacon" for the African American race.

They failed

I remember Immaculation Day 2009, when the Great Obama was crowned. Cold day, but the tears of joy in the eyes of black people was apparent. They really thought that their ship had come in.

Forum List

Back