black people protest voting right in mlk day

How many years have Americans been voting and there was never a problem until your beloved Trump got his ass handed to him. The only folks that have been found cheating are Republicans.
Well first, we never had to show ID's to board an airplane either, what do you supposed changed that? Use to carry tools with knives onto planes and no more can one do that legally. And, well, demofks exist and they cheat. And history now tells us how they cheat. And whalla, Voter ID can you fking believe it?

Well first, we never had to show ID's to board an airplane either, what do you supposed changed that?
How many terrorist attacks have you survived while voting?
Use to carry tools with knives onto planes and no more can one do that legally.
You ever been hit with a hammer while standing in line to vote?
And, well, demofks exist and they cheat. And history now tells us how they cheat. And whalla, Voter ID can you fking believe it?
Only folks caught cheating in the last election were Republicans.

How many terrorist attacks have you survived while voting?

You ever been hit with a hammer while standing in line to vote?

Only folks caught cheating in the last election were Republicans.
Well tell your demofk plantation owners that

Funny how Dimbo cities require Covid cards to eat, attend public events, work for the government, department of education, or I hear to enter government buildings, yet disagree and chant racism when voter identification is suggested. When I had my vaccination I had to show my ID, did you? The hypocrisy never ends. Stupid is stupid be, great quote fits today’s narrative.

Nothing to point, your dumbass like most racist are always trying to tell black folks what Democrats have or have not done for us.
Yet you keep talking race, that makes you the one. Demofks are kkk. Can’t escape it race man!!!

Forum List

Back