Black people have to stop talking about how laws are made against them...

Start realizing you can get involved and help make the law where you live

The problem with your opinion is that laws have been made against us and that for any substantive change to occur we must be in the majority. Since that's not going to be accomplished when we are 13 percent of the population, we have to form coalitions which means we're going to compromise and progress will be slower.

A real compromise is give and take.

You're doing a Democrat compromise where they get everything and you get nothing. That's the problem.

You can be bitter about history. That you're not bitter against the party that actually supported slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation, lynching and cross burning is a bit odd and they are the one who destroy blacks now who try to escape the Democrat plantation and think for themselves. That part's odd.

But blacks have had a bad time in this country. But you're not going to change your lot without focusing on the future. Republicans are just promising you the same opportunities everyone else has. That is how to fix this. Blacks need jobs first. And it's Democrats who are taking them away by importing illegal aliens by the million.

You need to rethink your views because you're following dogma and Democrat fear programming, not looking at the facts
Look boy, I know the fucking history of the republican party and us as blacks. So you can stop repeating right wing bullshit lies. We were republicans for 100 years you stupid bastard and all we got was Jim fucking Crow. Republicans aren't promising us anything but a return to Jim Crow. Democrats aren't taking jobs from blacks and they aren't importing anything. Republicans whining about fake ass non existent anti white racism and discrimination are the ones trying to erase laws and policies that took blacks out of low paying, non union, menial labor jobs and into decent employment that has created a black middle class. You are talking out of your ass to a man who spent 30 odd years of his life studying these things. So you go back to college, study sociology and urban public policy then come back and talk. I know the facts shorty.

Jim Crow was a Democrat obstructive response to the reforms Republicans were trying to make in the South.
That is incorrect due to the fact that republicans issued supreme court opinions in cases that nullified the 13th,14th, and 15th amendments as well as ruling in favor of states rights. Republican President Rutherford Hayes made a deal with southern democrats to end reconstruction. A majority republican supreme court vote made Jim Crow apartheid the law of the land. (Plessy v. Ferguson).

You have to get over things that happened over a century ago by people who are dead to people who are dead.

The fact is today that blacks prostrate themselves to Democrats who take them for granted and tell ones who don't vote for them they ain't black. Then they prevent blacks from getting vouchers to get out of shit schools and they import millions of illegals to take jobs from poor blacks and make them virtually unemployable.

Republicans just treat you like everyone else, which should be a good thing to you

Honestly though when you dig into it, it's really lily white elitist privileged leftists who are driving this bull shit and not blacks. They're doing it to exploit blacks, not help them
Incorrect.

You need to take off the blinders and open your eyes to the reality around you. Democrats aren't helping you, they are destroying you

You're missing the point. Getting "involved" doesn't mean you won't get unjust laws crammed down your throat. If you're not in the majority, you're screwed, regardless of whether you play their game or not.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Honestly though when you dig into it, it's really lily white elitist privileged leftists who are driving this bull shit and not blacks. They're doing it to exploit blacks, not help them
Incorrect.

You need to take off the blinders and open your eyes to the reality around you. Democrats aren't helping you, they are destroying you
Shut your raggedy racist white ass up. I know what's going on and neither of the parties have done much. But the democrats have done more for blacks in these last 55 years than republicans did in the 100 years we gave to them.

They view blacks as a demographic to be tapped into for votes,not people but of course they are all good actors on the stage. So many politicians seem to be only driven by statistics and thats all we are to them while they live in their isolated world.

That's part of it. But they also just want to riot and intimidate and they use blacks as an excuse. Blacks don't want to defund the police, white leftists do. Blacks don't want to burn their own cities, white leftists do.

White leftists are the problem

No need to waste time with that, black people have to do what they can. Vote all the time and not just for president, but mainly in state and local government.

The problem with your opinion is that laws have been made against us and that for any substantive change to occur we must be in the majority. Since that's not going to be accomplished when we are 13 percent of the population, we have to form coalitions which means we're going to compromise and progress will be slower.

For the most part the issues are on the state and local government level. In that case there are areas where black people are the majority, but they just don't vote.
Not exactly the case and this forum is the worst place to be telling blacks what we don't do. I am sure all the stormfront members here will be cheering you, but the fact is that damage has been done that must be fixed and in all reality its going to take more than telling black people to vote every election to fix it.

1. Banks must recognize that black people put money in them so they should start returning a minimum of 13 percent of our money back into black communities.
2. Private businesses take our dollars and give little back. The same applies to them.
3. Blacks pay federal, state and local taxes. The same applies to federal, state and local governments.
The solution to all of your complaints is simple. Put on your big boy pants and fix the problems. If banks are unfair to blacks, OPEN BLACK OWNED BANKS. If businesses don't "give back" to the black community, OPEN BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES. The average black American gets far more from the government than the average white, Latino, American Indian or Asian person. For the past FIFTY FIVE years black Americans have received preferential treatment in hiring and higher education not available to white Americans. I'm nearing seventy years of age, for my entire adult life I've been told that I will be denied opportunities so they can be given to black Americans. So I have sacrificed to pay for past discrimination. I don't really mind that, what I do mind is that people like you COMPLAIN because you have wasted all the available benefits of those fifty five years and by any reasonable standards are worse off now than in 1965. America has handed you the tools to succeed, you and yours have failed to pick them up and use them. MLK wanted everyone to be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. You and yours want to be judged, and to judge others, on the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Every other racial and immigrant national group in the USA has overcome prejudice, how come blacks like you won't?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Incorrect.

Shut your raggedy racist white ass up. I know what's going on and neither of the parties have done much. But the democrats have done more for blacks in these last 55 years than republicans did in the 100 years we gave to them.
Then why are black Americans worse off now than in 1965? The liberals have done nothing but feed you propaganda that you are less capable than other races and need a hand-up or a hand-out from them to compete. Guess what, you don't. Black people are just as capable as the people of any other race.

Incorrect.

What did Democrats do for you, racist ass? Name it

They view blacks as a demographic to be tapped into for votes,not people but of course they are all good actors on the stage. So many politicians seem to be only driven by statistics and thats all we are to them while they live in their isolated world.

That's part of it. But they also just want to riot and intimidate and they use blacks as an excuse. Blacks don't want to defund the police, white leftists do. Blacks don't want to burn their own cities, white leftists do.

I agree, white leftists are the single worst group of people in the US

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No need to waste time with that, black people have to do what they can. Vote all the time and not just for president, but mainly in state and local government.

For the most part the issues are on the state and local government level. In that case there are areas where black people are the majority, but they just don't vote.
Not exactly the case and this forum is the worst place to be telling blacks what we don't do. I am sure all the stormfront members here will be cheering you, but the fact is that damage has been done that must be fixed and in all reality its going to take more than telling black people to vote every election to fix it.

1. Banks must recognize that black people put money in them so they should start returning a minimum of 13 percent of our money back into black communities.
2. Private businesses take our dollars and give little back. The same applies to them.
3. Blacks pay federal, state and local taxes. The same applies to federal, state and local governments.
The solution to all of your complaints is simple. Put on your big boy pants and fix the problems. If banks are unfair to blacks, OPEN BLACK OWNED BANKS. If businesses don't "give back" to the black community, OPEN BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES. The average black American gets far more from the government than the average white, Latino, American Indian or Asian person. For the past FIFTY FIVE years black Americans have received preferential treatment in hiring and higher education not available to white Americans. I'm nearing seventy years of age, for my entire adult life I've been told that I will be denied opportunities so they can be given to black Americans. So I have sacrificed to pay for past discrimination. I don't really mind that, what I do mind is that people like you COMPLAIN because you have wasted all the available benefits of those fifty five years and by any reasonable standards are worse off now than in 1965. America has handed you the tools to succeed, you and yours have failed to pick them up and use them. MLK wanted everyone to be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. You and yours want to be judged, and to judge others, on the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Every other racial and immigrant national group in the USA has overcome prejudice, how come blacks like you won't?

Well, it just comes down to that IM2 believes that blacks can't compete on an equal playing field.

I couldn't disagree more. Blacks are every bit as capable as whites despite what he thinks

No way can either political party say that black people have been treated fairly, But if you look at what has been said and done in the last 50 years Democrats have done a better job, & that's not saying much. any U S citizen no matter what color should be treated as equal, why or how you could ever say that is not true is un-American

No way can either political party say that black people have been treated fairly, But if you look at what has been said and done in the last 50 years Democrats have done a better job, & that's not saying much. any U S citizen no matter what color should be treated as equal, why or how you could ever say that is not true is un-American

LOL, Democrats have done nothing to blacks but exploit them

You're missing the point. Getting "involved" doesn't mean you won't get unjust laws crammed down your throat. If you're not in the majority, you're screwed, regardless of whether you play their game or not.

Don't knock it until you try it. I said this before, black people issues are mainly on the state and local government level. In some of those local area black people are the majority but they don't vote, go to council meeting, school board meeting, etc.

Forum List

Back