What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black People Don't Know How To Act

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Too bad there is 0.00% chance you could ever do that on the best day of your life, Captain One Semester. How long ago was that famous 1 semester, champ?
First tell me what weight you wrestled. Why you so scared to say? I know why. Because you weight less than every girl you have ever stuck your dick in.

I give it 10% chance you could actually take me.

How many years ago since you got in a real fight? I have to admit it's been about 10 years. Ever since I beat up a 25 year old who was twice my size. He didn't know what hit him.

I bet you've never been in a real fight. I've been in over 500

Watch 1.5 minutes in.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First tell me what weight you wrestled. Why you so scared to say? I know why. Because you weight less than every girl you have ever stuck your dick in.

I give it 10% chance you could actually take me.

How many years ago since you got in a real fight? I have to admit it's been about 10 years. Ever since I beat up a 25 year old who was twice my size. He didn't know what hit him.

I bet you've never been in a real fight. I've been in over 500

Watch 1.5 minutes in.

Holy shit, you're a clown. Save your little stories for story-time, bullshitter.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:lmao:

Ask your buddy fort fun.

Last edited:

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about having power in the company. Fight to get the best job you can in that company, and to get raises. Are you or I really qualified to be CEO?

Now when you find out your white coworkers make more than you, that kind of sucks. That happens to women. And yet too many of them vote Republican. Apparently they are ok with the pay difference. Perhaps they understand the reasons why they make less.

But also Paul you should realize that a good black or woman at a company looking for diversity candidates, can make twice as much as a white man. My brother hired Maria, who then left her $500K VP job to go make $1 million at another company, because those companies are looking for qualified blacks and women and indians and asians and hispanics.

Now is your opportunity. The window is closing. Correll thinks these are reverse discrimination and he makes some good points.
Judging from your posts here, you’re not qualified to be anything other than a traffic cone.

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Racism might be a power play but that doesn't mean it's racism because your boss is white. We have the power. What do you want us to do give it up?

Not all hiring managers are racist, although I agree too many of them are.

Then white women are stupid because they suffer the same way you guys do. They suffer the same bias'. And they benefit the most from affirmative action. So that tends to make me want to agree with you their whiteness trumps their womaness. In other words they choose to side with white men even though they should be siding with you.

No, your plight is very similar to women and gays. I know for years blacks hated being compared to gays and they said it was different and they themselves were "racist" toward gay people. Shows me black people are no better than white people.

If Asians, Mexicans and Indians are anti black too then perhaps we are all in groups. So asians are racist towards hispanics too. And indians are racist towards asians. If they have the power to that is. Sorry you're at the bottom of the totem pole.
I have my opinion and you have yours.

To be honest I can't be bothered going back and forth with you. Anyway you can have the last word if you want......*not that I'll read it anyway*

Last edited:

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here, Morgan Freeman brilliantly demonstrates just how spectacularly wrong the OP's premise is.

Of course, there are plenty of others who can also disprove it. Some names that come immediately to mind are Samuel Jackson, Will Smith, Wesley Snipes, and James Earl Jones.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have my opinion and you have yours.

To be honest I can't be bothered going back and forth with you. Anyway you can have the last word if you want......*not that I'll read it anyway*
That's okay because I don't appreciate your canned replies you learned in your CRT classes. You blacks have gotten your masters degrees in CRT. If they asked questions about this on the ACT you'd all be in Harvard.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I never worried or thought about my "power in the company".

Women are less likely to put up with the shit bad employers demand, as the price of advancement.

They are right to do so.

Thanks.
More and more I'm starting to agree with you on this

They said he wasn't the only white executive fired; in his complaint, he says the Chief Legal Officer, Medical Group President, Chief Information Officer, Patient Experience Officer and President of Haymarket Medical Center were all replaced either by a black person or a woman in the 12-18 months after him.

That would mean at this one company 6 white males were wrongfully fired just to make way for a black or woman to replace them. It's not right.

I'm more okay with if a position opens up, you find a woman or black, than to hear they fired a white male to make room for a minority.

And either way, it's not right. I finally agree with you. Being a white male should not disqualify you from the position. Not getting a job because you are a white male is just about the same thing as being fired because you are a white male. Actually, both are wrong. Sorry I've argued with you about this.

No a white man shouldn't discriminate against a black man or a woman, but this here is reverse discrimination.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Too bad there is 0.00% chance you could ever do that on the best day of your life, Captain One Semester. How long ago was that famous 1 semester, champ?
How the fuck would you know there is zero chance? Are you that much of a tough guy? Get real pussy.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're a talker. Talkers are all talk.
You're a liar. Liars lie.
You're full of shit, so enjoy your little online fantasy life, loser.
I am who I say I am. Just like we all know your an Irish or Asian. Sure seem Asian. A teacher. A great husband and father. A former great wrestler. Smart, tough, enjoy your online fantasy life liar and loser.

I said I wrestled in college. You claim to have almost won the ncaa tournament until you got hurt. So full of shit.

I only claimed to have wrestled with an Olympic gold metal winner. You claim to almost be one. Who’s the one telling fantasy? Such a loser.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More and more I'm starting to agree with you on this

They said he wasn't the only white executive fired; in his complaint, he says the Chief Legal Officer, Medical Group President, Chief Information Officer, Patient Experience Officer and President of Haymarket Medical Center were all replaced either by a black person or a woman in the 12-18 months after him.

That would mean at this one company 6 white males were wrongfully fired just to make way for a black or woman to replace them. It's not right.

I'm more okay with if a position opens up, you find a woman or black, than to hear they fired a white male to make room for a minority.

And either way, it's not right. I finally agree with you. Being a white male should not disqualify you from the position. Not getting a job because you are a white male is just about the same thing as being fired because you are a white male. Actually, both are wrong. Sorry I've argued with you about this.

No a white man shouldn't discriminate against a black man or a woman, but this here is reverse discrimination.

Thank you.

And that thing that always gets me in ALL of these cases, as they pop up, is that the company ALWAYS lies about why the person was fired.

The take away from that is, that we cannot know how many times, a white man getting fired or denied a job, is because of reverse discrimination.

It is ONLY when the white male sues, that we ever get the information on the real reason the guy was fired or not hired.

AND, we generally only hear about the white men who have the means to sue. What about the poor white guys, that can not afford to even talk to a lawyer? How many of them, had their one chance to turn it around taken from them by this type of discrimination, and will never even know it?

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never claimed any such thing. You are lying again, liar. That's what you are. That's ALL you are.
The point is, loser, you are the braggart. I only said I wrestled in college. Because I did. You are the one to claim you were great, or very good, until you got hurt, right at the end of your senior year. You are the one who's full of shit.

It's like if I said I slept with 100 girls and you said you slept with 200. You're lying pussy. I imagine you to be a scrawny pussy teacher. 140 pounds soaking wet. LOL.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

And that thing that always gets me in ALL of these cases, as they pop up, is that the company ALWAYS lies about why the person was fired.

The take away from that is, that we cannot know how many times, a white man getting fired or denied a job, is because of reverse discrimination.

It is ONLY when the white male sues, that we ever get the information on the real reason the guy was fired or not hired.

AND, we generally only hear about the white men who have the means to sue. What about the poor white guys, that can not afford to even talk to a lawyer? How many of them, had their one chance to turn it around taken from them by this type of discrimination, and will never even know it?
My company won't even fire black people. They just ignore them until they quit. And most white people get the hint and quickly find another job before the shoe drops. Not black people. They'll stay till they are asked to leave, then sue for how they were treated.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The point is, loser, you are the braggart. .....
I do not brag. YOU make shit up then try to brag about your own little stories. That's what you do. That's ALL you do. That's all you are.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My company won't even fire black people. They just ignore them until they quit. And most white people get the hint and quickly find another job before the shoe drops. Not black people. They'll stay till they are asked to leave, then sue for how they were treated.

I think that more white people need to sue, when they are denied jobs or fired. It is the only way to find out, if it was for a good reason, or for "diversity".

I wonder if there is any way to discover, how big of a problem this type of discrimination is?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List