What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black People Don't Know How To Act

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Correll
Actually, from what I gathered from her daylight boss, it was a consensus of the very diverse daylight staff.

Black people at the company had zero muscle.

Correll
I could not say. I did not concern myself with the details at the time. It was a personal conflict and their work was such that they did not need to talk, so, problem solved.

Well if you could not concern yourself with the details at the time then how do you know there was a fight at the time ? Shouldn't it be up to you to know the details ?

Correll
Actually, yes. Upper management had no love for me, and would have been quite happy to throw me to the wolves at the slightest hint of a problem, as they demonstrated at a time when a different black worker did complain.

White people beef with each all the time. In fact whites can't stand each other for the most part.

But they drop their swords and unite as one when it comes to black people

Correll
Well that explains a lot about you. I'm sorry you were raised to be a racist hater.

Whether I am racist or not. You still get the job, you still get the loan, you still get the car, you still the college place.

Correll
Once I had transferred away, she was completely not "dependent" on me and could have given me the cold shoulder when I showed up to congratulate her, but she was very friendly and showing off.

And what would have happened if she would have given you the cold shouder or been rude to you ? You would ran as fast as Usain Bolt to her white bosses and told on her. See because white men are insecure many blk ppl play along, give you a little ego boost. That's all that was.

Correll
Indeed, the same woman that I recommended AGAINST promoting because she was not ready.

That's what white supremacist do. Thwart black progress at any opportunity. That's part of being a white supremacist
Don't worry about having power in the company. Fight to get the best job you can in that company, and to get raises. Are you or I really qualified to be CEO?

Now when you find out your white coworkers make more than you, that kind of sucks. That happens to women. And yet too many of them vote Republican. Apparently they are ok with the pay difference. Perhaps they understand the reasons why they make less.

But also Paul you should realize that a good black or woman at a company looking for diversity candidates, can make twice as much as a white man. My brother hired Maria, who then left her $500K VP job to go make $1 million at another company, because those companies are looking for qualified blacks and women and indians and asians and hispanics.

Now is your opportunity. The window is closing. Correll thinks these are reverse discrimination and he makes some good points.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are a racist douche, and a shameless hypocrite.
You said that already in a previous post. In fact you say it too much.

And why, for stating facts? Blacks can say why they score lower on these cognitive tests but they can't deny they score lower. Mexican Americans too. I think Asians score higher. That should make you happy.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about having power in the company. Fight to get the best job you can in that company, and to get raises. Are you or I really qualified to be CEO?

Agreed. I never worried or thought about my "power in the company".

Now when you find out your white coworkers make more than you, that kind of sucks. That happens to women. And yet too many of them vote Republican. Apparently they are ok with the pay difference. Perhaps they understand the reasons why they make less.

Women are less likely to put up with the shit bad employers demand, as the price of advancement.

They are right to do so.

But also Paul you should realize that a good black or woman at a company looking for diversity candidates, can make twice as much as a white man. My brother hired Maria, who then left her $500K VP job to go make $1 million at another company, because those companies are looking for qualified blacks and women and indians and asians and hispanics.

Now is your opportunity. The window is closing. Correll thinks these are reverse discrimination and he makes some good points.

Thanks.

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!

Same thing could've happened with a white person. Check out all the "karen" videos on Youtube and Tiktok.

Focusing on her being black is racist.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Same thing could've happened with a white person. Check out all the "karen" videos on Youtube and Tiktok.

I don't see a lot of Karen's. God I love them. Seriously, my favorite videos. No, the same thing doesn't happen with white people when little things like this happen. I know what you are saying but what I'm seeing is blacks who leave the ghetto can't leave the ghetto mentality behind. So a black girl who's use to fighting with her fists where she comes from will start swinging. Remember, where they come from people get shot for doing what I did. Talking to her like that. She probably said to herself "boy this white boy is lucky we ain't in my old neighborhood...."

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I love it how she called me an old ass man and I called her an ugly bitch. We avoided any racial talk.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see a lot of Karen's. God I love them. Seriously, my favorite videos. No, the same thing doesn't happen with white people when little things like this happen. I know what you are saying but what I'm seeing is blacks who leave the ghetto can't leave the ghetto mentality behind. So a black girl who's use to fighting with her fists where she comes from will start swinging. Remember, where they come from people get shot for doing what I did. Talking to her like that. She probably said to herself "boy this white boy is lucky we ain't in my old neighborhood...."
You are such a racist piece of trash. You are a disgrace.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1635276224900.png

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know why I'm drunk whenever we talk? It's because the rest of us play a game. Any time you call one of us a racist, we have to drink.

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
sealybobo
Don't worry about having power in the company.

Racism is a power play.

sealybobo
Fight to get the best job you can in that company, and to get raises. Are you or I really qualified to be CEO?

And who get's to decide who is qualfied ? The white supremacists

sealybobo

You're just typing for the sake of typing now.

sealybobo
But also Paul you should realize that a good black or woman at a company looking for diversity candidates, can make twice as much as a white man.

White women are just as white supremacist as white men. Women and blk ppl should not even be in the convo.

sealybobo
My brother hired Maria, who then left her $500K VP job to go make $1 million at another company, because those companies are looking for qualified blacks and women and indians and asians and hispanics.

There is no minority coalition. It's the world against black people. Indians, Asians and Hispanis are just as anti black in their thinking as whites

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More lies.
Actually true. Not because I wanted to but because I have to. And I dropped 15 pounds just by not drinking. Now if I loose 50 more lbs I'll be in your weight class and we can wrestle little boy. Then I can fish hook you from both ends.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
sealybobo
Don't worry about having power in the company.

Racism is a power play.

sealybobo
Fight to get the best job you can in that company, and to get raises. Are you or I really qualified to be CEO?

And who get's to decide who is qualfied ? The white supremacists

sealybobo

You're just typing for the sake of typing now.

sealybobo
But also Paul you should realize that a good black or woman at a company looking for diversity candidates, can make twice as much as a white man.

White women are just as white supremacist as white men. Women and blk ppl should not even be in the convo.

sealybobo
My brother hired Maria, who then left her $500K VP job to go make $1 million at another company, because those companies are looking for qualified blacks and women and indians and asians and hispanics.

There is no minority coalition. It's the world against black people. Indians, Asians and Hispanis are just as anti black in their thinking as whites
Racism might be a power play but that doesn't mean it's racism because your boss is white. We have the power. What do you want us to do give it up?

Not all hiring managers are racist, although I agree too many of them are.

Then white women are stupid because they suffer the same way you guys do. They suffer the same bias'. And they benefit the most from affirmative action. So that tends to make me want to agree with you their whiteness trumps their womaness. In other words they choose to side with white men even though they should be siding with you.

No, your plight is very similar to women and gays. I know for years blacks hated being compared to gays and they said it was different and they themselves were "racist" toward gay people. Shows me black people are no better than white people.

If Asians, Mexicans and Indians are anti black too then perhaps we are all in groups. So asians are racist towards hispanics too. And indians are racist towards asians. If they have the power to that is. Sorry you're at the bottom of the totem pole.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Actually true. Not because I wanted to but because I have to. And I dropped 15 pounds just by not drinking. Now if I loose 50 more lbs I'll be in your weight class and we can wrestle little boy. Then I can fish hook you from both ends.
You must be taking a lot of drugs to fuel your little fantasies.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You must be taking a lot of drugs to fuel your little fantasies.
It doesn't take much to think about what it would take to not only beat you but completely humiliate you in front of the people you are with. What weight did you wrestle at? You won't say because it's embarrassing and you don't want to have to resort to lying.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It doesn't take much to think about what it would take to not only beat you but completely humiliate you ...
Too bad there is 0.00% chance you could ever do that on the best day of your life, Captain One Semester. How long ago was that famous 1 semester, champ?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List