What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black People Don't Know How To Act

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Meanwhile, we are finding out why there are so few black CEO's in America.

Black men tend to score lower on cognitive functioning tests. Those tests measure perception, attention, memory, decision making, and language comprehension.

So it's not just that white hiring managers are racist. If this is true about black men, this might be just as much a reason why there are so few CEO's.

ALL "white ceos" today, have gone though grade school, high school, and college level educations.

CONSTANTLY though out that time, they were CONSTANLY bombarded with anti-racist propaganda.

And not just in education, but their entertainment, the news, ect. CONSTANT INDOCTRINATION in being NOT racist.

AND more and more, there is a mob mentality, where lack of conformity to wokeness risks seriously danger to career, and social life, if not life and limb.

AND the government and law suits, are a CONSTANT threat of being sued, if there is any "unequal outcome" despite the lack of a decent pool of minority candidates for many jobs.

The idea that "white ceos" are discriminating AGAINST blacks, is just not reasonable.

Far more likely is that "white ceos" are discriminating IN FAVOR of blacks, as much as they can, and only FAILING to reach "diversity" because of the lack of qualified candidates.

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unless the whole concept of "merit" is abandoned (which the Left supports), Blacks will NEVER be represented proportionately in any positions where superior intelligence is required. This is why Leftists (and most Blacks) want IQ tests, SAT's, ACT's, board exams, etc., eliminated. They only reinforce the unpleasant reality.

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Correll
Far more likely is that "white ceos" are discriminating IN FAVOR of blacks, as much as they can, and only FAILING to reach "diversity" because of the lack of qualified candidates.

If what you say is true then how do you explain the fact white criminals get the job over black men that are clean

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Correll

If what you say is true then how do you explain the fact white criminals get the job over black men that are clean

I don't know. Certainly has not been my experience.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well you know now

My hiring was done at a much lower level. I was not shopping for CEOs. I had no problem finding blacks with the qualifications I needed.

When I left my position, upper management made it clear that they wanted my replacement, from my staff, to be one of the black ones. I recommended one. They gave it to another, whom I warned them was not ready.

She did not last the month.

To be fair, the biggest problem with the position, was teh unrealistic expectations of upper management. If not for that, she probably could have handled the actual responsibilities of the job.

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Correll
My hiring was done at a much lower level. I was not shopping for CEOs. I had no problem finding blacks with the qualifications I needed.

Well that's what you telling me but I don't believe you

Correll
When I left my position, upper management made it clear that they wanted my replacement, from my staff, to be one of the black ones. I recommended one. They gave it to another, whom I warned them was not ready.

Correll

Well she is not here to her side of the story (And I don't even believe the story you are telling me) I'm expected to believe the words of a suspected white supremacist and I don't

Correll
To be fair, the biggest problem with the position, was teh unrealistic expectations of upper management. If not for that, she probably could have handled the actual responsibilities of the job.

The white upper management. Right ?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many white people don't know how to act either. Case in point, the rude dogs at school board meetings and the idiots who threaten violence against election workers.

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Meanwhile

1635009489124.png

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Correll

Correll

Correll

Well she is not here to her side of the story (And I don't even believe the story you are telling me) I'm expected to believe the words of a suspected white supremacist and I don't

Correll

The white upper management. Right ?

Yes, the upper management was white. Why do you ask?

My point(s) stand. I had no problem finding qualified staff, including black ones. The woman they promoted was competent to do the stated job, but not to deal with unreasonable upper management.

I don't know why you don't believe that I could find qualified blacks.

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree
Unless the whole concept of "merit" is abandoned (which the Left supports), Blacks will NEVER be represented proportionately in any positions where superior intelligence is required. This is why Leftists (and most Blacks) want IQ tests, SAT's, ACT's, board exams, etc., eliminated. They only reinforce the unpleasant reality.
I don’t agree, intelligence is far from the only quality needed to succeed in business. Drive and ruthlessness will take a businessman a long way. Blacks can succeed in American society and millions have.

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My point(s) stand. I had no problem finding qualified staff, including black ones. The woman they promoted was competent to do the stated job, but not to deal with unreasonable upper management.

Upper management probably wanted a two-fer, someone that checked both the black and female boxes on their EEOC reports.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Upper management probably wanted a two-fer, someone that checked both the black and female boxes on their EEOC reports.

Possibly. Likely even. Looking back, I am glad they did not give it to the people I recommended. Upper management probably needed to see a couple fail, before they stopped demanding the impossible.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, the attitudes in this forum were a revelation to me, I'd never seen anything like it, like being DeLoreaned back to 1924 Floriduh or something.
dumbass the op is black no doubt trying create some racism

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Correll

I don't believe you

Correll

White people lie on blk ppl all the time

Correll

I rest my case

Paul Essien

Platinum Member
Reaction score
AZrailwhale
Shooting a K-9 is considered the same as shooting a human police officer by the legal system. Personally I consider killing a faithful dog worse than killing a human. After all, the dog is just following it’s instincts and training and protecting it’s pack.

So you'd rather a man go into a school and kill ten children or ten people than ten kill dogs ?

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AZrailwhale
Shooting a K-9 is considered the same as shooting a human police officer by the legal system. Personally I consider killing a faithful dog worse than killing a human. After all, the dog is just following it’s instincts and training and protecting it’s pack.

So you'd rather a man go into a school and kill ten children or ten people than ten kill dogs ?
I didn’t say that, but with a dog you always know where you stand. They don’t lie or backstab you, they give honest love in return for honest love given. You can’t say the same thing about people. I’d much rather no one kill dogs, kids or people.

There are a lot of people in this world that I wouldn’t grieve over if they were killed. And since I know how your mind works, I’ll make it very plain that very few of them are minorities of any type.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Correll

I don't believe you

Correll

White people lie on blk ppl all the time

Correll

I rest my case

Wow. You think I am lying when I say I could find qualified black people? lol!!!

And you made no case about upper management. You just care that they are "white". That is not a "case".

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List