Black People Don't Know How To Act

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do
In my small white town, during the 8 long years of Obama, I started noticing too many blacks walking our streets. That ended when he left.

I suspect this will pick up with the Sniffer.
The Democrat agenda encourages planting ghetto seed in the white cities
Blacks disappeared when trump got into power?

He did prove that he had the ability to turn wishful thinking into reality for some.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!

Looks like the guy who likes to dig up everybody’s shit posts is getting a taste of his own medicine eh?
I love it. I notice they made it harder to do. I don’t know why it bothers people. I love nothing more than finding someone having a different position on something back when Obama was president.

I could find when republicans said under 3% growth was unacceptable. They said debts mattered.

Im happy to share my true feelings and experiences. I know my post was predjudice, bigoted, unfair. But there’s also a lot of truth to what I say too.

Do you disagree with this? There is nothing anyone can say to you that justifies violence. is that true? I should be able to talk about your mother, sidpster and daughter. If you hit me p, you’re wrong. Isn’t that true?

Well ask any black person what they would do if a white called them a n word to their face. Most will say they’d beat your ass. Do they think that’s legal? If they do then I’m right that black people don’t know how to act.

I know what I’m saying is ignorant because many blacks know better and many dumb ass whites would swing too.

Listen dude I have nothing against you, however we all make shit posts. I would bet about 95% of posters on this message board has. It’s not fun when you’re reviving them, and I somehow think you’re full of shit saying that it doesn’t annoying when people do it to you. I mean do u really think it’s productive or is it trolling?
If I posted it, I want to talk about it. And I stand by my post. And I’m Flattered and never embarrassed.

If you’re never embarrassed you have no self awareness
I would be embarrassed if a black neighbor friend or co worker saw it because I know I won’t be able to explain my intent or point. All they’ll know or think is I’m a racist.

But here, I’m not embarrassed. I insist I have no reason to be. Along the way I’ll even admit where and when I’m wrong.

For example, it’s a fact blacks from Detroit come out to metro Detroit with a chip on their shoulders and they dont know how to act.

aDoes that mean all black people don’t know how to act. No. Not all. Believing that and believing that whites are better would make me a racist.

And I dont know a lot of white women who would put their car in reverse and ram a guy for having words at a drivethru. All she had to do was wave apologetically or appreciatively for her being so rude and I would have let it go. Insteadcshe took cuts like a bitch. So I hope I ruined her day. My front grill was already damaged.

I know what you’re saying and shit we post doesn’t really matter. I shake it off too, but sometimes you look at what you wrote and you say did I really write that shit...and it’s not a great feeling, but if nothing bothers you in the slightest well that’s just the case.
I’m a liberal because I realize we created those ghettos. We cut blacks off from the economic opportunities. But let’s say you conservatives agree with everything we say needs to be done to help dig those people ou5 of the holes we put them in. We move plants from China to the hoods. We fun their schools properly. We do everything blacks ask.

Eventually the conversation is going to have to be about their bad behaviors. Like fatherlessness or speaking eubonics. that’s when republicans, who don’t necessarily disagree with me, point and say look see liberals are the racists. No I’m not. If single black mothers can’t parent as well as my brother and his wife do, maybe she shouldn’t have had a kid before having a husband. This is a problem in white america too. But it’s an even bigger problem for blacks because their communities don’t have the economic opportunities or positive male role models
Yeah I disagree.
What do you disagree with?

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, with one party encouraging people to see themselves in terms of identity and then pitting that identity against the mainstream, the way to embrace the identity they have chosen for you is to act out in certain ways.

Acting in a civilized manner is seen as selling out, so the acting out is self-reinforcing.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, with one party encouraging people to see themselves in terms of identity and then pitting that identity against the mainstream, the way to embrace the identity they have chosen for you is to act out in certain ways.

Acting in a civilized manner is seen as selling out, so the acting out is self-reinforcing.
Just remember democrats were right to investigate trumps ties to Russia. We all know he did it. And they were right to impeach him both times. It was all done legal. Don’t like how we treated him? Maybe you should have treated bill and Obama better.

And we didn’t try to overturn the election results, you guys did.

Both sides have crazies. Trump catered to his crazies. Imagine if we catered to aoc.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your correct, some people, including blacks don't know how to act.....but please stop putting all blacks in that box, especially after the era of Trump and the raging Karen's and rioters this year....bottom line, people are simply unkind, uncaring and could give a fuck......thats why we have Covid, God is sick of us.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your correct, some people, including blacks don't know how to act.....but please stop putting all blacks in that box, especially after the era of Trump and the raging Karen's and rioters this year....bottom line, people are simply unkind, uncaring and could give a fuck......thats why we have Covid, God is sick of us.

Speak for yourself.

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reagan once said that Black people were still uncomfortable wearing shoes. A chimp will be a chimp.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Speak for yourself.

Jeremiah Mark struck Street with a closed fist in the city's French Quarter on April 19, causing her to fall to the ground and hit her head on the concrete. Street suffered a traumatic brain injury from the attack and later died at the hospital.

The two were reportedly engaged in some kind of argument when the crime was committed, the Advocate noted, though the outlet said details about the dispute were not provided in a sworn police statement filed in court.

I don't remember the last time a white man punched an elderly black woman in the face killing her.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time a white man punched an elderly black woman in the face killing her
They (white liberals and blacks) want to pretend this goes on equally among all races.
Are you saying white people never punch each other in the face? You are denying the history of my ancestral people, and a good portion of my childhood.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time a white man punched an elderly black woman in the face killing her
They (white liberals and blacks) want to pretend this goes on equally among all races.
It does. But we all don't spend our days looking for a crime done to somebody black by whites when the systems fucks us every day.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
In my small white town, during the 8 long years of Obama, I started noticing too many blacks walking our streets. That ended when he left.
Obviously with some success or they would have been streetwalking in an easier town. And the white men who were picking up the black streetwalkers are still in your town, and you're having no problem with them at all, so who are they picking up now that the blacks are walking the streets in your white town?

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!

Sounds like two uncivilized people meeting.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1620106624378.png

But let's pretend the other 15 percent is the problem.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It does. But we all don't spend our days looking for a crime done to somebody black by whites when the systems fucks us every day.
There are no crimes committed against blacks by whites. The very rare one that happens is shouted from the mountaintops.

Crimes against whites are HIDDEN by the MSM. The race is never given

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are no crimes committed against blacks by whites. The very rare one that happens is shouted from the mountaintops.

Crimes against whites are HIDDEN by the MSM. The race is never given
That's a lie. But since 85 of all murders to whites are by whites and 90 percent of crimes committed by whites are done by another white, the fact that you scrubs constantly harp on the few interracial crimes that occurr is evidence of how deap seated your racism is.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List