Black People Don't Know How To Act

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
Typical Biden Democrat. Black Lives and opinions matter NOT post election.
I started this thread way before the election. Do I have to agree with everything black people say or else you’re going to suggest I’m no better than you. I AGREE WITH IM2 and assfaceias more than I do you.
The fact that you call him Assfaceias is outstanding. I rarely if ever look at color when judging a person. Sounds like that lady was just an asshole.
I agree but blacks from Detroit move to my area and they have a chip on their shoulders. The other day I tried to sneak around a black couple walking slow. The woman moved to where I couldn’t squeeze by so I just stopped. The man saw this and rather than pull his old lady aside he said “can’t you say excuse me?”

1. I bet if I would have said excuse me at that moment I bet he would have gotten offended.

2. I reached out to her in a sign of respect and said oh god I’m sorry, my bad.

3. I didn’t do anything wrong. Had I tried to go by and she bumped me it would have been my bad. He didn’t have to say anything.

4. And if I got in a fight with the guy I would have been the racist.

5. Do black people realize they can’t hit a white person who pisses them off? The woman I had a confrontation with before literally backed her car into mine. The people at Tim Horton saw it. White people out here get in arguments we know not to fight or end up in court. Do black people have that fear?
I recommend you view people as just people. But you do you.
I do. But when I see blacks misbehaving I call them on it. I’ll be the first one to defend them if a whites being racist but they can’t be like asclopus and think we are all devils
Assfaceias indeed sees you as the devil but as a Jew he sees me as his superior.
No way he admitted that. Lol
He had no choice. History shows it to be true. Read about David and the Canaanites.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
I started this thread way before the election. Do I have to agree with everything black people say or else you’re going to suggest I’m no better than you. I AGREE WITH IM2 and assfaceias more than I do you.
The fact that you call him Assfaceias is outstanding. I rarely if ever look at color when judging a person. Sounds like that lady was just an asshole.
I agree but blacks from Detroit move to my area and they have a chip on their shoulders. The other day I tried to sneak around a black couple walking slow. The woman moved to where I couldn’t squeeze by so I just stopped. The man saw this and rather than pull his old lady aside he said “can’t you say excuse me?”

1. I bet if I would have said excuse me at that moment I bet he would have gotten offended.

3. I didn’t do anything wrong. Had I tried to go by and she bumped me it would have been my bad. He didn’t have to say anything.

5. Do black people realize they can’t hit a white person who pisses them off? The woman I had a confrontation with before literally backed her car into mine. The people at Tim Horton saw it. White people out here get in arguments we know not to fight or end up in court. Do black people have that fear?
I do. But when I see blacks misbehaving I call them on it. I’ll be the first one to defend them if a whites being racist but they can’t be like asclopus and think we are all devils
Assfaceias indeed sees you as the devil but as a Jew he sees me as his superior.
He had no choice. History shows it to be true. Read about David and the Canaanites.
Yea but only if you believe all that stuff.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yea but only if you believe all that stuff.
That’s just normal history. Not biblical.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What’s great about you jews is you agree with us atheists Jesus wasn’t the messiah.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

What’s great about you jews is you agree with us atheists Jesus wasn’t the messiah.
To each their own. I agree that Assfaceias is my inferior.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When he told me he teaches his kids to never fully trust any white personnel, then the next day I said I never really trust black people and he called me a racist for saying that, I lost a lot of respect for him. He’s a hypocrite who doesn’t appreciate what white liberals have done for him.

I heard a great thing today. There comes a time when you have to stop talking about what was done to you and start thinking about what youre going to do.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

When he told me he teaches his kids to never fully trust any white personnel, then the next day I said I never really trust black people and he called me a racist for saying that, I lost a lot of respect for him. He’s a hypocrite who doesn’t appreciate what white liberals have done for him.

I heard a great thing today. There comes a time when you have to stop talking about what was done to you and start thinking about what youre going to do.
He indeed is a hypocrite as well as my inferior.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If he is a Christian how can he deny it?

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What year was Moses alive? I love human history. And when was the Old Testament written?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

If he is a Christian how can he deny it?
He can’t.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

What year was Moses alive? I love human history. And when was the Old Testament written?
Enjoy

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Enjoy

13th century before christ. That’s so old. And this is recorded human history. Imagine human history before we started writing Or even passing down the stories. I’m talking about humans 100,000 years ago. All that human history, suffering, wars, diseases, racism, famines, all that led to your parents meeting and making love at just the moment that the spire that penetrated the egg led to you being born. And we are swirling around the universe on a tiny rock and a sun and moon.

Im not going to waste too much time on stupid people of any color. But I’d like to make the world a little better than when I found it.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Enjoy

13th century before christ. That’s so old. And this is recorded human history. Imagine human history before we started writing Or even passing down the stories. I’m talking about humans 100,000 years ago. All that human history, suffering, wars, diseases, racism, famines, all that led to your parents meeting and making love at just the moment that the spire that penetrated the egg led to you being born. And we are swirling around the universe on a tiny rock and a sun and moon.

Im not going to waste too much time on stupid people of any color. But I’d like to make the world a little better than when I found it.
Agreed

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually I do. I have this black friend. He tried setting me up with his wife’s friend, from the hood. She was so ghetto. And she was tough. The two women told stories about how they used to get in fights. It sounded like us guys. Not a lot of white women who grew up fighting like that. Its amazing the difference in upbringing and they live literally 20 minutes away. We’re metro Detroit they’re Detroit. Big difference. And I grew up in Detroit
Everyone who believes that little BS story, raise your hand.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wha

Actually I do. I have this black friend. He tried setting me up with his wife’s friend, from the hood. She was so ghetto. And she was tough. The two women told stories about how they used to get in fights. It sounded like us guys. Not a lot of white women who grew up fighting like that. Its amazing the difference in upbringing and they live literally 20 minutes away. We’re metro Detroit they’re Detroit. Big difference. And I grew up in Detroit
Everyone who believes that little BS story, raise your hand.
Whats not to believe? I’m not bragging. She was ugly. I met her at the casino a few months before. He got a room at motor city casino and invited us all to party. His wife’s friends from Detroit showed up and I was on fire that night. They were drinking in the room, all black women me and Rog. He used to be my pot dealer. It’s how I met him. He’s a republican at least he said he was. Living in a all white neighborhood I’d say I was a conservative too. He was able to move out of detroit detailing high end cars. Anyways, I made out with her that night. I was drunk. I didn’t even remember what she looked like when I picked them up to go to cedar point I was shocked how ugly her face was. Man I was drunk at the casino.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List