Black People Don't Know How To Act

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
It's true it's all about upbringing if there's no father in the home and there is no order there is no law there are no limits. Ever since the civil Rights movement and free money from the government welfare was introduced into the poor communities black communities Latino communities, everything went to s***. Ever since this happened the black woman said s*** I Don't need no Man I got me my welfare cheddar. So the father was removed enter baby daddy culture which has been normalized. God has been removed from our society and remember God is the father and just like the father of the home so was the alpha and the Omega from society now it's all b****** hoes grabbing my dick and videos my pants hanging down to my knees like a clown. They act like savages they think it's funny what they did over the summer destroying businesses in their own communities they don't give a s*** about anyone but themselves. They think it's cool to Rob and steal and kill and the pathetic beta males the white ones you know who I'm talking about pander to them and bow down to them I thought I was dreaming when I saw that over the summer. Their hypocrites they call themselves n***** amongst each other.
White people realy have some motherfucking nerve. You guys have been the most violent, criminal, feral, and immoral group in the history of this country and you guys are talking about how blacks can't behave.
Did I tell you a girl I went to high school with was just murdered by her son? What’s wrong with white people, right? He didn’t know how to act.

But here’s the thing. She lived in a $600k home neighborhood. The crime rate there is very low. But statistics will show a murder happened there. See the difference? It’s dangerous to be white and drive up and down Mack avenue in Detroit at night. it’s not in my neighborhood.

And don’t be proud because the poor white community sucks almost as much. Be embarrassed. Change. Don’t deny it. Oh, and I know you know what I’m saying is true because you hear guys like Chris rock or Dave Chappell joke about it. Has to be some truth to what they are saying or it wouldn’t be funny
"And don’t be proud because the poor white community sucks almost as much."
Not true at all.
Proven by the low crime in predominantly white, likeminded, no multiculturalism Appalachia.

“There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.
There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average.”

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
You can take them out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of them... That's just the way it is.
Let me refine that statement.. Not speaking about all blacks, just the hood rats

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's true it's all about upbringing if there's no father in the home and there is no order there is no law there are no limits. Ever since the civil Rights movement and free money from the government welfare was introduced into the poor communities black communities Latino communities, everything went to s***. Ever since this happened the black woman said s*** I Don't need no Man I got me my welfare cheddar. So the father was removed enter baby daddy culture which has been normalized. God has been removed from our society and remember God is the father and just like the father of the home so was the alpha and the Omega from society now it's all b****** hoes grabbing my dick and videos my pants hanging down to my knees like a clown. They act like savages they think it's funny what they did over the summer destroying businesses in their own communities they don't give a s*** about anyone but themselves. They think it's cool to Rob and steal and kill and the pathetic beta males the white ones you know who I'm talking about pander to them and bow down to them I thought I was dreaming when I saw that over the summer. Their hypocrites they call themselves n***** amongst each other.
White people realy have some motherfucking nerve. You guys have been the most violent, criminal, feral, and immoral group in the history of this country and you guys are talking about how blacks can't behave.
Did I tell you a girl I went to high school with was just murdered by her son? What’s wrong with white people, right? He didn’t know how to act.

But here’s the thing. She lived in a $600k home neighborhood. The crime rate there is very low. But statistics will show a murder happened there. See the difference? It’s dangerous to be white and drive up and down Mack avenue in Detroit at night. it’s not in my neighborhood.

And don’t be proud because the poor white community sucks almost as much. Be embarrassed. Change. Don’t deny it. Oh, and I know you know what I’m saying is true because you hear guys like Chris rock or Dave Chappell joke about it. Has to be some truth to what they are saying or it wouldn’t be funny
Not true at all.
Proven by the low crime in predominantly white, likeminded, no multiculturalism Appalachia.

“There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.
There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average.”
Yea when there are 1000 residents in Mayberry it’s easier to find the bad apple

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Not true at all.

Yea when there are 1000 residents in Mayberry it’s easier to find the bad apple
Your estimate was close....off by only 24,999,000

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

We can find them in any race, just the way it goes.

I couple months ago I was at a Starbucks and a black guy pulled in from the other direction and I was there before he was, but he was blocking a guy behind him so I motioned for him to pull in front of me, he waved and I waved back. When I got up to the window, I found out that he paid for my order.

Funny, same color skin, different respect given to each other and different end results.

I realized long ago I can't control other's behavior however I can control my own and it leads me to a better, safer and calmer life.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

It’s called reparations and your party is all for it

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

White boy logic. You argue with a female just because you think you were there first and call her out of her name? White boys dont know how to act.
Hey Assfaceias. He is your typical Biden Democrat. Enjoy!!!!

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Typical Biden Democrat. Black Lives and opinions matter NOT post election.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

White boy logic. You argue with a female just because you think you were there first and call her out of her name? White boys dont know how to act.
Hey Assfaceias. He is your typical Biden Democrat. Enjoy!!!!
Do you disagree with me? If you do please tell me where you and assfaceias agree.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I started this thread way before the election. Do I have to agree with everything black people say or else you’re going to suggest I’m no better than you. I AGREE WITH IM2 and assfaceias more than I do you.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I started this thread way before the election. Do I have to agree with everything black people say or else you’re going to suggest I’m no better than you. I AGREE WITH IM2 and assfaceias more than I do you.
The fact that you call him Assfaceias is outstanding. I rarely if ever look at color when judging a person. Sounds like that lady was just an asshole.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The fact that you call him Assfaceias is outstanding. I rarely if ever look at color when judging a person. Sounds like that lady was just an asshole.
I agree but blacks from Detroit move to my area and they have a chip on their shoulders. The other day I tried to sneak around a black couple walking slow. The woman moved to where I couldn’t squeeze by so I just stopped. The man saw this and rather than pull his old lady aside he said “can’t you say excuse me?”

1. I bet if I would have said excuse me at that moment I bet he would have gotten offended.

2. I reached out to her in a sign of respect and said oh god I’m sorry, my bad.

3. I didn’t do anything wrong. Had I tried to go by and she bumped me it would have been my bad. He didn’t have to say anything.

4. And if I got in a fight with the guy I would have been the racist.

5. Do black people realize they can’t hit a white person who pisses them off? The woman I had a confrontation with before literally backed her car into mine. The people at Tim Horton saw it. White people out here get in arguments we know not to fight or end up in court. Do black people have that fear?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree but blacks from Detroit move to my area and they have a chip on their shoulders. The other day I tried to sneak around a black couple walking slow. The woman moved to where I couldn’t squeeze by so I just stopped. The man saw this and rather than pull his old lady aside he said “can’t you say excuse me?”

1. I bet if I would have said excuse me at that moment I bet he would have gotten offended.

3. I didn’t do anything wrong. Had I tried to go by and she bumped me it would have been my bad. He didn’t have to say anything.

5. Do black people realize they can’t hit a white person who pisses them off? The woman I had a confrontation with before literally backed her car into mine. The people at Tim Horton saw it. White people out here get in arguments we know not to fight or end up in court. Do black people have that fear?
I recommend you view people as just people. But you do you.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I do. But when I see blacks misbehaving I call them on it. I’ll be the first one to defend them if a whites being racist but they can’t be like asclopus and think we are all devils

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I do. But when I see blacks misbehaving I call them on it. I’ll be the first one to defend them if a whites being racist but they can’t be like asclopus and think we are all devils
Assfaceias indeed sees you as the devil but as a Jew he sees me as his superior.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually I do. I have this black friend. He tried setting me up with his wife’s friend, from the hood. She was so ghetto. And she was tough. The two women told stories about how they used to get in fights. It sounded like us guys. Not a lot of white women who grew up fighting like that. Its amazing the difference in upbringing and they live literally 20 minutes away. We’re metro Detroit they’re Detroit. Big difference. And I grew up in Detroit

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Assfaceias indeed sees you as the devil but as a Jew he sees me as his superior.
No way he admitted that. Lol

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually I do. I have this black friend. He tried setting me up with his wife’s friend, from the hood. She was so ghetto. And she was tough. The two women told stories about how they used to get in fights. It sounded like us guys. Not a lot of white women who grew up fighting like that. Its amazing the difference in upbringing and they live literally 20 minutes away. We’re metro Detroit they’re Detroit. Big difference. And I grew up in Detroit
I have several close black friends. One told
Me this: Democrats treat blacks like infants telling them what is and isn’t good for them. And as weapons during elections. Republicans treat blacks as equals and tell them that the reason they aren’t achieving success is due to them being lazy.

He isn’t wrong

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List