Black People Don't Know How To Act

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, the attitudes in this forum were a revelation to me, I'd never seen anything like it, like being DeLoreaned back to 1924 Floriduh or something.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets see here...You flipped off a chick for cutting in line. Then said she looked poor. Then flipped her off again and cursed at her and...

....Black people are crazy? You honkey's got some nerve lmao.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now of course I'm not talking about all black people but when us whites say we don't want blacks moving into our communities, this is the reason why.

So I'm in the Tim Horton drive thru and this black girl is not in line but decides without even acknowledging me she was going to cut in line in front of me so I honk at her. Instead of gesturing to me that she's sorry or to say thanks for letting her cut in front, she flips me off and says FUCK YOU! So I flip her off and I say some things when she's ordering like, "hey honey do you need me to pay for you? Because you don't look like you can afford it, you stupid ugly bitch".

Just as she's leaving, I honk one more time flip her off and say FUCK YOU BITCH! She backs up and rams her car into mine. Not hard, and I already have damage to the front of my car so she didn't cause any damage, but my question is, "who fucking does that?" Are black people uncivilized? Are they unable to use their words? She could have just said fuck you back and drove off. But the animal in her made her back up and ram me.

Hey black people. Do you know how to act out in public? You think you can just cut in front of someone and not even acknowledge them? But that's not even a big deal. A white person could do that too. The amazing thing is that she had the animal instinct to back up and ram me. I wish so bad I could have fucked her up.

And why the chip on the shoulder? Why so angry? Why so ready to flip me off rather than say sorry or excuse me? Rude fucking bitch! I should have chased her down and called the cops because you just know she didn't have insurance or registration. And she would have given them attitude and probably ended up hanging herself 3 days later in jail. See, this is what happens to blacks when they run into cops. They get into altercations like this only with cops and the cop doesn't have to let it go like I do.

And you know if I would have rammed into her car she would have called the cops. Does she think she has immunity? Is DWB a good thing now?

Hey black people. Don't come out to our neighborhood if you don't like white people and you have a ghetto mentality. Or at least don't be surprised that we don't want you. I know you will say you don't care, but we all know you do.

And I know you are a protected species right now but everyone at work says I should have pulled her out of the car and beat the shit out of her. I would never go to Detroit and be disrespectful to black people. I'd get my ass kicked.

This is why blacks are getting shot by cops. Blacks simply do not know how to act.

And I bet you that her attitude intimidates a lot of whites but it didn't me. I went back at her just as loud as she did me. Fuck me? No fuck you bitch!
Neither of you know how to act. You should try Transcendental Meditation.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP: HEY STUPID BITCH!
Chick: FUCK YOU CRACKER

OP: Black people are crazy...All I said was she was a stupid bitch gosh

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Exactly how big was this car, that it had All Black People in it?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, the attitudes in this forum were a revelation to me, I'd never seen anything like it, like being DeLoreaned back to 1924 Floriduh or something.
I must say, that's the first time I've ever seen "DeLorean" used as a verb.

Last time too.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bumper cars at the Tim Horton's. LOL. Is the OP from Jersey?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

White boy logic. You argue with a female just because you think you were there first and call her out of her name? White boys dont know how to act.

turzovka

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is off the subject. But have you or our president or the liberal narrative ever expressed much concern for black violence and gang violence in urban communities? Have they ever seriously addressed just how horrible of a problem this is for black youth growing up in this environment, how black children are afraid to go outside or walk to school? Have they put forth serious meaningful legislation to combat this problem? Have they committed major funds to address this, at least, anywhere compared to all the money they have designated towards global warming and green companies and green jobs?

I have not seen it myself. Consequently, I think all those people (including republicans in congress) and all those so-called black leaders like the Sharpton and Jesse Jackson types are part of the problem, a big part of the problem. It is killing the black culture. It is a black problem. Is it ok to call it that, even though not all blacks are affected or part of the problem?

(And I never even bothered to mention how many black children are born out of wedlock or grow up without one or both parents, another major crisis.)

Last edited:

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets see here...You flipped off a chick for cutting in line. Then said she looked poor. Then flipped her off again and cursed at her and...

....Black people are crazy? You honkey's got some nerve lmao.
White people logic is strange indeed. For all we know she probably was there before him and he assumed she cut in front of him. Either way you dont talk to a female like that. I bet she was alone or Sealy would have just waved at her.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is off the subject. But have you or our president or the liberal narrative ever expressed much concern for black violence and gang violence in urban communities? Have they ever seriously addressed just how horrible of a problem this is for black youth growing up in this environment, how black children are afraid to go outside or walk to school? Have they put forth serious meaningful legislation to combat this problem? Have they committed major funds to address this, at least, anywhere compared to all the money they have designated towards global warming and green companies and jobs?

I have not seen it myself. Consequently, I think all those people (including republicans in congress) and all those so-called black leaders like the Sharpton and Jesse Jackson types are part of the problem, a big part of the problem. It is killing the black culture. It is a black problem. Is it ok to call it that, even though not all blacks are affected or part of the problem?

(And I never even bothered to mention how many black children are born out of wedlock or grow up without one or both parents, another major crisis.)
You were right at the outset --- it's completely off the subject. My post was about none of that whatsoever. It was about calling out a blanket generalization fallacy.

And yes, I have, not that it makes the above any more relevant to anything.

turzovka

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is off the subject. But have you or our president or the liberal narrative ever expressed much concern for black violence and gang violence in urban communities? Have they ever seriously addressed just how horrible of a problem this is for black youth growing up in this environment, how black children are afraid to go outside or walk to school? Have they put forth serious meaningful legislation to combat this problem? Have they committed major funds to address this, at least, anywhere compared to all the money they have designated towards global warming and green companies and jobs?

You were right at the outset --- it's completely off the subject. My post was about none of that whatsoever. It was about calling out a blanket generalization fallacy.

And yes, I have, not that it makes the above any more relevant to anything.
Well you are calling what he says a fallacy just because he has not put forth enough evidence. What is your proof it's a fallacy? Maybe there is a prevailing attitude amongst black youth and black young adults in urban settings that has caused a lot of this anger, distrust and antipathy towards white institutions or whites in general? Maybe that is part of a larger cultural cancer that is causing a lot of crime, poverty, immorality and bad thinking?

My point is this. Just because it was not the topic, I really get dismayed when the opposition uses that as an excuse not to speak on it. I, myself, would welcome the challenge. And it is a challenge --- one President ZERO runs away from like the scared rabbit he is.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well you are calling what he says a fallacy just because he has not put forth enough evidence. What is your proof it's a fallacy?
Thread title? Hellooooo?

My point is this. Just because it was not the topic, I really get dismayed when the opposition uses that as an excuse not to speak on it. I, myself, would welcome the challenge. And it is a challenge --- one President ZERO runs away from like the scared rabbit he is.
Red Herring.
Unless of course you can demontrate where The O'bama was directing traffic at this here drive-thru.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is a term which is often referred to as the "N" word which applies to the young woman. It justifiably has a very negative connotation.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List