Black people do not have it bad in this country neither do LGBT people … those with cancer and those who are disabled do.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
For my fellow Americans in this country who believe that a black person or an LGBT person has it worse off here in 2023 …this is wrong. They are either terribly misinformed or they actually have these viewpoints because they are making millions of dollars off of ripping this country off. Ripping off county court systems , forcing local police forces to pay off millions of dollars I cannot believe that this is happening in America and that I have to live in this country and see this. Older Americans did not have to go through this ..blm and their “ woke “ Allie’s are tearing the country apart or at least trying to. But you see in the end the devil never works…. unity will prevail

People who actually have it bad in this country are those dying of cancer, those stuck in a wheelchair who can’t even walk. There’s so many places where there’s not even a handicap spot or people don’t have access to buildings because they’re stuck in a wheelchair.

Take lawyers like Benjamin Crump a man who is a disgrace to America and a man who is morally bankrupt…. this man is making millions of dollars off of corrupt cases he does not deserve that money at all. It’s a shocking thing what’s going on in this country how police are treated how the mass media fawns over Black people and over LGBT people when there are people dying of cancer who need help. What about them. ? What about the paraplegic who works hard every single day of his life what about that? Most Americans recognize this but you see we live in a country where a small number of rich and powerful Democrats and Republicans are dividing us and they’re making a bunch of money off of peddling this racial nonsense.

So my friends God willing we could all work together and strive for a better American we will there’s no doubt about it ….we will prevail goodness will prevail over evil.

Telling black people how they should feel about being black? Do you even know any black people?

I have a friend that cannot walk. He just got denied medicaid.

If you weren't out before, you sure outed yourself tonight OP.

Welcome to that club.

Forum List

Back