Black Pentecostal leaders: Amy Coney Barrett ‘persecuted’ for charismatic faith.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.
That’s hilarious coming from someone who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

What in the bible says anti abortion?
First, about abortions in the Bible.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Now, theocracy Penny:
If Protestant you follow Paul.
If Catholic you follow Jesus.
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.
---------------------------------

Is she now a prophet. A high priestess.
A Goddess.
But you can bow to her and refer to her as her holiness.

Leave it to evangelicals, they always take writings out of context:

Is she going to put Gods words in her mouth?

The notorious ACB isn't a "goddess" or "prophetess" at all. She is just undoubtably the most tremendous Supreme Court Justice Almighty God ever created.
You referral to tramp as Almighty God is telling much about you.

Au contraire.

President Trump didn't create ACB, Almighty God did.
Tramp created her a supreme court justice, didn't he?? God had nothing to do with it.
Ms Theology says God does not work thru people.

God has nothing to do with working through people , and if he had known them in the womb,

that explains why so many more liberals.
God has nothing to do with working through people , and if he had known them in the womb,

Hilarious! Our theology professor hasn’t a clue. 5 year olds know more.
And God knowing people has nothing to do with their love of evil. Like you.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.
That’s hilarious coming from someone who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

What in the bible says anti abortion?
First, about abortions in the Bible.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Now, theocracy Penny:
If Protestant you follow Paul.
If Catholic you follow Jesus.
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.
---------------------------------

A Goddess.
But you can bow to her and refer to her as her holiness.

Leave it to evangelicals, they always take writings out of context:

Is she going to put Gods words in her mouth?

The notorious ACB isn't a "goddess" or "prophetess" at all. She is just undoubtably the most tremendous Supreme Court Justice Almighty God ever created.
You referral to tramp as Almighty God is telling much about you.

Au contraire.

President Trump didn't create ACB, Almighty God did.
Tramp created her a supreme court justice, didn't he?? God had nothing to do with it.
Ms Theology says God does not work thru people.

Hilarious! Our theology professor hasn’t a clue. 5 year olds know more.
And God knowing people has nothing to do with their love of evil. Like you.

Prove it , if you can. The 5 year old part.

Forum List

Back