Black Pentecostal leaders: Amy Coney Barrett ‘persecuted’ for charismatic faith.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.

America's laws are based upon the Holy Bible, you know.

Almighty God said "Thou shalt not steal" and that is the basis for America's laws against larceny and robbery. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is the basis of our laws against perjury.
The screwed up thing about theocracy is that the bible has an escape hatch for everything Jesus told us to do. Don't want to love thy neighbor? Leviticus has the answer to that.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.
That's want they want, even as they make a cynical mockery of the book and all that it represents.
Well win some elections and you can choose another activist
Barrett is an activist and the last time we won the president was not allowed to get his justice nominated.
He was nominated, the senate just thought we should wait for a new president,, Trump has four more years
No, trump does not have 4 more years. This is an election year just like when Garland came up. And they had 9 months for Garland but are trying to force this one in less than 30 days.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

That’s hilarious coming from someone who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

What in the bible says anti abortion?
First, about abortions in the Bible.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Now, theocracy Penny:
If Protestant you follow Paul.
If Catholic you follow Jesus.
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.
---------------------------------

Is she now a prophet. A high priestess.
A Goddess.
But you can bow to her and refer to her as her holiness.

Leave it to evangelicals, they always take writings out of context:

Is she going to put Gods words in her mouth?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's want they want, even as they make a cynical mockery of the book and all that it represents.
Barrett is an activist and the last time we won the president was not allowed to get his justice nominated.
He was nominated, the senate just thought we should wait for a new president,, Trump has four more years
No, trump does not have 4 more years. This is an election year just like when Garland came up. And they had 9 months for Garland but are trying to force this one in less than 30 days.
Obama was on his way out,, Trump has four more years.. meaning he can win, and most likely will. So why wouldn’t you fill it?

Obama was on his way out,, Trump has four more years.. meaning he can win, and most likely will. So why wouldn’t you fill it?

How did you know Clinton would not win?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Now, theocracy Penny:
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.

A Goddess.

GODDESS.

No, this is an election year and only after the president is sworn in should another justice be appointed. But this excuse making is expected from you deplorables.

Now, theocracy Penny:

Chapter 1

A Goddess.

GODDESS.

No I just know the bible and read it in context.

Now, theocracy Penny:

Chapter 1

A Goddess.

GODDESS.

No I just know the bible and read it in context.
Says the person who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

No, this is an election year and only after the president is sworn in should another justice be appointed. But this excuse making is expected from you deplorables.
Why are you calling Obama a liar?

He didn't. But he must make something up to justify his hypocrisy.

Why are you calling Obama a liar?

Your imagination precedes you.

Yeah, I'm not like Trumpsters. I don't go through life angry and hateful and paranoid.

I know we'll get past this.
Proggie_screams_as_Trump_is_sworn_in.gif

Hateful and Paranoid describes the Left accurately

How did Obama phrase that again?

Oh yea. "elections have consequences"

Bacause if the left could slam a SCOTUS pic through, they would wait?

Or were you speaking of your own hypocrisy?

Now lets get this bullshit corrected because I am tired of you racist motherfuckers using the words of black people in the hopes of sucking just enough black to vote republican so trump can continue implementing his/your white supremacist agenda. This justice is not being attacked for her faith. She will be attacked for not acting in accordance to her faith.

Bacause if the left could slam a SCOTUS pic through, they would wait?

Or were you speaking of your own hypocrisy?
I am speaking to yours because the right has been the only ones to deny a president his nominee.

You are projecting your liberal practices to conservatives. Liberal SCJ's rule with an ideological fists and very seldom, if ever, break ranks. I can tell you how every liberal SCJ will vote solely based on the politics of the issue they are reviewing. Conservative SCJ's don't always rule along the party line because they actually interpret the law instead of trying to justify their party's ideology.

Forum List

Back