Black Pentecostal leaders: Amy Coney Barrett ‘persecuted’ for charismatic faith.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.

Can you please show where she has in the past?

All evangelicals have made the bible say the opposite.

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs.”

Blacks are historically a very devout evangelical group. Attacking Christianity sounds like a good idea to white Leftists because they live in a bubble world filled with hate and desires for evil. But attacking her faith is going to backfire on them. Bigly.

She will rule by the bible (as most evangelicals have the wrong interpretation) not the Constitution.

Can you please show where she has in the past?

All evangelicals have made the bible say the opposite.

That's not an answer. Please try again.

The mass majority of black pastors will be on Barrett's ass if she opposes Obama care and civil rights.

Its always been the libs who were against civil rights, guys like Robert C. Byrd.

And as far as health care, why would the black pastors be against Trump Care which will provide tremendous quality healthcare at unbelievable savings?

Your entire post is a lie.

Members of todays republican party spin a disingenuous tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and voting rights act. They tell about a democratic filibuster and will tell us that more democrats opposed these bills than republicans. These things are true. But they only tell part of the story. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is, lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 112 republicans did. In the senate, 47 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 30 republicans did.

There is no trump care.

Yep. Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree, and the Left always have the anti-Biblical position. Always. No generalization, always.

Even in a more secular vein, pick an issue where political controversy aligns with good or evil, and you'll nearly always find the left wrong on the side of evil.
No, actually it's the right. There is nothing biblical about right wing extremism.

That’s hilarious coming from someone who claims Jesus was not a Jew.

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

What in the bible says anti abortion?
First, about abortions in the Bible.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Now, theocracy Penny:
If Protestant you follow Paul.
If Catholic you follow Jesus.
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

The mass majority of black pastors will be on Barrett's ass if she opposes Obama care and civil rights.

Its always been the libs who were against civil rights, guys like Robert C. Byrd.

And as far as health care, why would the black pastors be against Trump Care which will provide tremendous quality healthcare at unbelievable savings?

Members of todays republican party spin a disingenuous tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and voting rights act. They tell about a democratic filibuster and will tell us that more democrats opposed these bills than republicans. These things are true. But they only tell part of the story. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is, lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 112 republicans did. In the senate, 47 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 30 republicans did.

There is no trump care.
I think you’re a white supremacy freak posing as a black trying to make blacks look like racist idiots.

Yep. Democrats filibustering the Civil Rights Act to keep it from being passed says it all.

There is no trump care.
I think you’re a white supremacy freak posing as a black trying to make blacks look like racist idiots.

Apparently you suffer from a brain disorder.

Yep. Democrats filibustering the Civil Rights Act to keep it from being passed says it all.
Except that more democrats voted for it than republicans..

Exodus 20:13: “Thou shalt not kill.”

It can't be any clearer than that.

Space permits only a small sampling of biblical commandments or threats to kill children:

Numbers 31:17: Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.
Deuteronomy 2:34: utterly destroyed the men and the women and the little ones.
Deuteronomy 28:53: And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters.
I Samuel 15:3: slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
2 Kings 8:12: dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
2 Kings 15:16: all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.
Isaiah 13:16: Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives ravished.
Isaiah 13:18: They shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.
Lamentations 2:20: Shall the women eat their fruit, and children.
Ezekiel 9:6: Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children.
Hosea 9:14: give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
Hosea 13:16: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Then there are the dire warnings of Jesus: "For, behold, the days are coming, in which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the womb that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." Luke 23:29

-----------------------------------------
I can find lots of them.

Except that more democrats voted for it than republicans..
More stupid lies. Try to lie about things that are not highly documented.

The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%).

I never claimed Jesus was not a Jew, I wouldn't be so stupid. Although he didn't sound like a Jew, and that must be why Paul named it Christianity.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Now, theocracy Penny:
Do you really think Jesus was a jew, he sure never sounded like nor act like he was.
And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him.

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.
---------------------------------

Is she now a prophet. A high priestess.

Is she going to put Gods words in her mouth:
-----------------------------------------------

9 Then the Lord extended his hand and touched my mouth, saying to me,

See, I place my words in your mouth!
10 Today I appoint you
over nations and over kingdoms,
To uproot and to tear down,
to destroy and to demolish,
to build and to plant.

Last edited:

Now, theocracy Penny:

Chapter 1
1 The words of Jeremiah, son of Hilkiah, one of the priests from Anathoth,[a] in the land of Benjamin. 2 The word of the Lord came to him in the days of Josiah, son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign, 3 and again in the days of Jehoiakim, son of Josiah, king of Judah, until the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah, son of Josiah, king of Judah—down to the exile of Jerusalem, in the fifth month.
---------------------------------

Is she now a prophet. A high priestess.
A Goddess.
But you can bow to her and refer to her as her holiness.

That's want they want, even as they make a cynical mockery of the book and all that it represents.
Well win some elections and you can choose another activist
Barrett is an activist and the last time we won the president was not allowed to get his justice nominated.
He was nominated, the senate just thought we should wait for a new president,, Trump has four more years

New Topics

Forum List

Back