Zone1 Black pastor says "we need more white babies".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Skip to 3:50 to see the moment I'm talking about. Although the previous minute or so is also quite interesting.

It's quite surprising to see a black person state the obvious.

If you look at the entire history of mankind as a whole, across all of earth you'll see blacks have contributed the least across every country and our recorded history.

How many 1st world black countries are there compared to white ones? Or even non white?

How many 2nd world black countries are there compared to white ones? Or even non white?

How many contributions have blacks added to mankind like science, engineering, medicine, architecture, aerospace, electrical, psychologically vs whites? Or even just inventions like a microwave or the aglet?

How many achievements have blacks made because they were living in a white based society?

Why is it America's inner cities where blacks live are crime ridden cesspools?

Why do schools need to curve grades so black kids can keep up? Mean to tell me so black kids can be equal to non blacks school have to hold back non blacks?

Why do colleges and employers have to force X amount of students/employees? If they were on average as smart, ambitious, talented, experienced and so they wouldn't need to have non blacks out at a disadvantage just so they can go to school or hired.

This isn't me being racist. It's starting very simple and observable facts. Blacks on the whole (not all. Like Thomas sowell is a example as he is ambitious and very smart) just are inferior to whites and that is easily shown throughout our history. Even back when Spaniards were building ships and setting up trade routes, blacks were living in straw huts selling their own into slavery and living like savages.

America needs more non blacks. Non blacks are the ones who have pushed our species forward every single time. Everytime mankind has had a invention, an exploration, something discovered and so on it's almost every single a non black at the forefront.

He better hope that there is still a middle class for them to be born into so they can work and pay taxes so the blacks can continue to mooch off of whites.

I don't think that they are going to get much love from the Hispanics and Asians either.

Where is the line of white womenz wanting white menz sperm?

Where da white women at?

a_brief_history_of_the_womens_kkk_1050x700.jpg

Forum List

Back