Black parents with 5 kids adopt 6 White Foster siblings so they wouldn't be separated.

I've read a lot of these stories, but this one might be the topper. I can't imagine adopting 6 kids at once especially considering they already had 5 of their own.

OK... Even tho most black orphans age out of orphanges without a chance of adoption? I guess they might be hedge fund managers and are hedging their bets that despite CRT and the Dems best efforts to stamp out Whiteness, that the value of white people MIGHT go up..

I've read a lot of these stories, but this one might be the topper. I can't imagine adopting 6 kids at once especially considering they already had 5 of their own.

Why would a group who have been systematically engineered to have so little (Black people) look out for a group who have been systematically engineered to have so much ?

Last edited:
MarathonMike
You look at everything in "groups".

Because white supremacy is a group thing.

MarathonMike
This Black couple is a perfect example of that, they are truly remarkable.

That is just a black individual doing that to white individual. I'm pretty sure there are blk ppl in prison who have done nice things and favors for white people in prison but that blk man is still in prison

Forum List

Back