BLACK OUT Iran’s only nuclear power plant mysteriously shut down hours after Israel vowed attacks on ‘mass murdering hangmen’

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
As has been previously pointed out......Israel will deal with Iran....aka--no nuclear weapons for Iran......Israel will not let biden interefere with them and their containment of Iran....best thing biden can do is just step back and keep out of it....Israel is committed and fully capable of doing what is required in Iran.

As has been previously pointed out......Israel will deal with Iran....aka--no nuclear weapons for Iran......Israel will not let biden interefere with them and their containment of Iran....best thing biden can do is just step back and keep out of it....Israel is committed and fully capable of doing what is required in Iran.

Then why don't they shut up and do it instead of threatening Iran since 1994?

Hackers thought that they were smart...
Israel has state of the art encryption (beyond blockchain) and antivirus software that makes what happened to the colonial pipeline look amateurish.

Iran, PRC, and Russia have allowed or sponsored all sorts of social media caused political views and attacks on our health and welfare. (Including antivaxxer activists, anti masks and rioting)

I'm sure that Israel is giving them a little taste of their own medicine.

Then why don't they shut up and do it instead of threatening Iran since 1994?
They are doing it. DUH!

Iran’s only nuclear power plant mysteriously shut down hours after Israel vowed attacks​

IRAN

ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif
ROFL.gif

They haven't got a snowman's chance in hell against Israel!

I bet Israel has a plan to detonate the atomic bomb right in Iran should Iran build one.

Thank God Israel has Iran totally infiltrated and covered!
I salute the Israeli Patriots that continue to pull this off!! :salute:

Lots of Jews and Christians live in Iran.

The number of Jews in Iran has plummeted since the 1979 Islamic Revolution

Iran is home to the Middle East's largest Jewish population outside of Israel. While they are free to worship, they face some limitations.
USA TODAY
Today, 12,000 to 15,000 Jews remain in Iran, according to the committee.

It’s a small minority in a nation of 80 million people.

636704738085043474-082118-IRAN-JEWS22-ONLINE.png

Yes, I know. There used to be many more than there are now.

Forum List

Back