Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

"Black folks" are good, decent people who are proud of their country, despite its faults.

Negroes; you know, colored boys like yourself, are the ones doing all the whining.
Stupid, racist, storm-fronty games with semantics so vile, racist weaklings can giggle like little girls while typing words like "negro" over and over. Pathetic and childish.

"Black folks" are good, decent people who are proud of their country, despite its faults.

Negroes; you know, colored boys like yourself, are the ones doing all the whining.
By black folks I take it you mean the ones like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Armstrong Williams, Herschel Walker the ones that every time you see them all you see is there teeth, smilin, shinin, yassa bossin. Go along to get along, Sorry just wasn't made that way. You called Dr. King, Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, Marcus Garvey, A. Phillip Randolph, Nelson Mandela, etc. whiners as well. So I am in good company.
And, please, for the love of God, explain to me what "white privilege" I enjoy?

No negro has ever successfully explained that. They, like you, seem to believe that merely crying about it makes it true...
The next time the police pulls you over it will come to you.

Look, I don't care if you protest, just please don't do it on the world stage. We're guests of Japan, we shouldn't be bringing our problems over there while we're visiting.
Yet a 98% White group of trump flag wavers displayed the most disgusting and illegal insurrection on the World Stage.
I have a problem with the fact that our entire US men's basketball team is black, and this is a country with a black population right around 13%. The team doesn't reflect the makeup of our country, and it's obvious discrimination took place.
Again…… 98% of the Insurrectionists were White Supremacist supporters of a White only Nation. I have a problem with you and your ilk thinking America only belongs to Whites or the occasional Carson or Owens.

Yet a 98% White group of trump flag wavers displayed the most disgusting and illegal insurrection on the World Stage.

Again…… 98% of the Insurrectionists were White Supremacist supporters of a White only Nation. I have a problem with you and your ilk thinking America only belongs to Whites or the occasional Carson or Owens.
It was something that never should have happened, but we didn't take it over to England, or Japan, or Kenya. It happened on our turf. It was our own problem. We shouldn't take American problems over to a country we are a guest of and complain. It's just rude.

By black folks I take it you mean the ones like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Armstrong Williams, Herschel Walker the ones that every time you see them all you see is there teeth, smilin, shinin, yassa bossin. Go along to get along, Sorry just wasn't made that way.

I was actually referring to the family that lives up the street from me. See, they're good, hard working folks, too, so I have no doubt you'd hate them, as well.

You hate any person of color who's successful and isn't relying on a monthly check from the gub'mint...

You called Dr. King, Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, Marcus Garvey, A. Phillip Randolph, Nelson Mandela, etc. whiners as well. So I am in good company.

The next time the police pulls you over it will come to you.

I never called them anything, you stupid fuck. Stop lying and stop projecting...

I was actually referring to the family that lives up the street from me. See, they're good, hard working folks, too, so I have no doubt you'd hate them, as well.

You hate any person of color who's successful and isn't relying on a monthly check from the gub'mint...
Yea folks become millionaires getting a check from the Gub mint, smfh.
I never called them anything, you stupid fuck. Stop lying and stop projecting...
What?

Yea folks become millionaires getting a check from the Gub mint, smfh.

I never said that, dipshit.

You love negroes who suck off the government teat their whole lives, but those black folks who apply themselves, work had and become successful serve you no purpose. You hate those people for no other reason than they completely destroy your argument that negroes like you are owed something.

See, if you were smart, you would use the examples of successful blacks to show your little negro kids that they don't have to live in the decadent squalor you've chosen for yourself, and that they can be respectable and successful. You can show them the benefits of hard work, even if it isn't your own (because, c'mon, we know that ain't happenin'). You can show them they don't have to spend their miserable little lives asking for handouts like you've done.

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were at my neighbor's house last night (my neighbor's black), sitting by his pool on his back deck, enjoying a glass of bourbon and a couple of Cohibas. We speak of politics often, he and I, and we often disagree. I've mentioned this site to him, and how we have our slew of "downtrodden negroes" like you, and he just laughed. He laughed because he knows just how close success can be for those who truly want it. That's what he did. He and his three siblings were raised by a single mother who lived on public assistance. Growing up he had three pairs of pants. He often ate oatmeal three times a day.

He didn't want that for his children, so he worked hard to see that they had better.

See, your kids could have better. You're simply making the choice not to let them have it...

Liberals, leftist, progressives.... It doesn't matter what call them. They aren't going to be satisfied until they have polluted and ruined everything in our society.

Forum List

Back