Black Neighbor Murders 5 Year Old Boy...Shoots Him In The Head Point Blank For Being On His Lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Everyone in this neighborhood is wondering why this neighbor felt that a 5 year old white boy needed to die.

cannon-hinnant-darius-sessoms-gofundme-wilson-county-tcd-820x430.jpg

Attachments

• 200813230133-02-north-carolina-boy-killed-by-neighbor-medium-plus-169.jpg
    200813230133-02-north-carolina-boy-killed-by-neighbor-medium-plus-169.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 57
I've seen blacks burn down whites, I've seen blacks slit the throats of old white handicapped men in wheelchairs or beat to death little old ladies . Opps, I've seen how white cops step in and fix bad situations. I've seen how blacks exaggerate and lie about racial situations , like 90% of the fucking time and HOW the media downplays that 100% of the time.

I've seen blacks burn down whites, I've seen blacks slit the throats of old white handicapped men in wheelchairs or beat to death little old ladies . Opps, I've seen how white cops step in and fix bad situations. I've seen how blacks exaggerate and lie about racial situations , like 90% of the fucking time and HOW the media downplays that 100% of the time.

be calm Mary---so have I---but it was not always so and
THIS, TOO, WILL PASS

I said to granny during the Rodney King riots "What can ya do?"
She just shook her head..."*******" she said in a tone of disgust.

Yeah granny..."*******"

Sorry, we have all the threads we need on this subject, (not to mention at least 5 extra, now closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back