Black national anthem!! Wtf

I’m Don’t with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

Huh?
Oh now you want to be Willy and play like you silly?
The national anthem says it wants to kill Black people? Huh
No stupid it rejoices in Black people being killed.
Link?

"No refuge could save the hireling & slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O’er the land of the free & the home of the brave."
Wtf is that!?
They are words. What you cant read english?
No idea what your talking about
Have someone with good reading comprehension explain it to you.
You said the national anthem had something to do with slavery and then you posted shit that the national anthem doesn’t say. Lol
Learn how to explain your self
You must be poorly educated. I even gave you the link. What so tough about reading? :)
Lol go away troll
Make me retard. :)
Not worth it
Thats because you cant do it anyway. :)
Lol yea ok
I know its ok. :)
The BLM leader ran from me last week ha. And he was 6 deep .. your all
Allll talk until you get confronted haha

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
You said the national anthem had something to do with slavery and then you posted shit that the national anthem doesn’t say. Lol
You must be poorly educated. I even gave you the link. What so tough about reading? :)
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
I'll be needing some proof anyone at all every ran from you. :lol:

Playing a National Anthem for one race and not doing the same for the other races is about as clear a form of racism as there can be. And this is now the new norm.

I would laugh at the complete idiocy of it if I wasn't so disturbed by where this country is going.

They play different National Anthems at the Olympics for different countries.

We are NOT two countries. We are one country with one flag and one National Anthem.

I wasn’t watching sports before this, because of kneeling but this seals the deal.. I’m Done with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.
Why are you so upset at the country finally uniting?

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
Blm West Roxbury

Playing a National Anthem for one race and not doing the same for the other races is about as clear a form of racism as there can be. And this is now the new norm.

I would laugh at the complete idiocy of it if I wasn't so disturbed by where this country is going.

We are NOT two countries. We are one country with one flag and one National Anthem.
Actually we really are two different countries.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
Blm West Roxbury
What about it? BLM in West Roxbury didnt run from you. You cant even scare an old lady. :lol:

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
Haven't You learned by now? Every time he gets drunk he starts with the internet threats.

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
Blm West Roxbury
What about it? BLM in West Roxbury didnt run from you. You cant even scare an old lady. :lol:
Ok troll boy stop derailing the thread

Huh?
Link?

Wtf is that!?
Lol go away troll
Not worth it
Lol yea ok
Blm West Roxbury
Ok troll boy stop derailing the thread
You started it fat boy. If you want me to stop get your silly ass back on topic. :)

As an obvious poetic reference to the enemy and any traitors, what is upsetting in these words?

Does trump say "us" and "them" when referring to Americans?
Yes or No?
That is called being a divider.
trump is dividing the country far more than anyone else or any group of people.
Why do posters here bring up a possible Civil War.
Division, caused by trump.
You're smoking crack
Transcript
Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, the First Lady of the United States, and Citizens of America:

Tonight, as we mark the conclusion of our celebration of Black History Month, we are reminded of our Nation's path toward civil rights and the work that still remains. Recent threats targeting Jewish Community Centers and vandalism of Jewish cemeteries, as well as last week's shooting in Kansas City, remind us that while we may be a Nation divided on policies, we are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all its forms.

Each American generation passes the torch of truth, liberty and justice –- in an unbroken chain all the way down to the present.

That torch is now in our hands. And we will use it to light up the world. I am here tonight to deliver a message of unity and strength, and it is a message deeply delivered from my heart.

A new chapter of American Greatness is now beginning.

A new national pride is sweeping across our Nation.

And a new surge of optimism is placing impossible dreams firmly within our grasp.

What we are witnessing today is the Renewal of the American Spirit.

Our allies will find that America is once again ready to lead.

All the nations of the world -- friend or foe -- will find that America is strong, America is proud, and America is free.

In 9 years, the United States will celebrate the 250th anniversary of our founding -- 250 years since the day we declared our Independence.

It will be one of the great milestones in the history of the world.

But what will America look like as we reach our 250th year? What kind of country will we leave for our children?

I will not allow the mistakes of recent decades past to define the course of our future.

For too long, we've watched our middle class shrink as we've exported our jobs and wealth to foreign countries.

We've financed and built one global project after another, but ignored the fates of our children in the inner cities of Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit -- and so many other places throughout our land.

We've defended the borders of other nations, while leaving our own borders wide open, for anyone to cross -- and for drugs to pour in at a now unprecedented rate.

And we've spent trillions of dollars overseas, while our infrastructure at home has so badly crumbled.

Then, in 2016, the earth shifted beneath our feet. The rebellion started as a quiet protest, spoken by families of all colors and creeds -– families who just wanted a fair shot for their children, and a fair hearing for their concerns.

But then the quiet voices became a loud chorus -- as thousands of citizens now spoke out together, from cities small and large, all across our country.

Finally, the chorus became an earthquake – and the people turned out by the tens of millions, and they were all united by one very simple, but crucial demand, that America must put its own citizens first ... because only then, can we truly MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Dying industries will come roaring back to life. Heroic veterans will get the care they so desperately need.

Our military will be given the resources its brave warriors so richly deserve.

Crumbling infrastructure will be replaced with new roads, bridges, tunnels, airports and railways gleaming across our beautiful land.

Our terrible drug epidemic will slow down and ultimately, stop.

And our neglected inner cities will see a rebirth of hope, safety, and opportunity.

Above all else, we will keep our promises to the American people.

It's been a little over a month since my inauguration, and I want to take this moment to update the Nation on the progress I've made in keeping those promises.

Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs.

The stock market has gained almost three trillion dollars in value since the election on November 8th, a record. We've saved taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars by bringing down the price of the fantastic new F-35 jet fighter, and will be saving billions more dollars on contracts all across our Government. We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and non-essential Federal workers.

We have begun to drain the swamp of government corruption by imposing a 5 year ban on lobbying by executive branch officials –- and a lifetime ban on becoming lobbyists for a foreign government.

We have undertaken a historic effort to eliminate job‑crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners.

We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel.

We have withdrawn the United States from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership.

With the help of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, we have formed a Council with our neighbors in Canada to help ensure that women entrepreneurs have access to the networks, markets and capital they need to start a business and live out their financial dreams.

To protect our citizens, I have directed the Department of Justice to form a Task Force on Reducing Violent Crime.

I have further ordered the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice, along with the Department of State and the Director of National Intelligence, to coordinate an aggressive strategy to dismantle the criminal cartels that have spread across our Nation.

We will stop the drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth -- and we will expand treatment for those who have become so badly addicted.

At the same time, my Administration has answered the pleas of the American people for immigration enforcement and border security. By finally enforcing our immigration laws, we will raise wages, help the unemployed, save billions of dollars, and make our communities safer for everyone. We want all Americans to succeed –- but that can't happen in an environment of lawless chaos. We must restore integrity and the rule of law to our borders.

For that reason, we will soon begin the construction of a great wall along our southern border.

As we speak, we are removing gang members, drug dealers and criminals that threaten our communities and prey on our citizens. Bad ones are going out as I speak tonight and as I have promised.

To any in Congress who do not believe we should enforce our laws, I would ask you this question: what would you say to the American family that loses their jobs, their income, or a loved one, because America refused to uphold its laws and defend its borders?

Our obligation is to serve, protect, and defend the citizens of the United States. We are also taking strong measures to protect our Nation from Radical Islamic Terrorism.

According to data provided by the Department of Justice, the vast majority of individuals convicted for terrorism-related offenses since 9/11 came here from outside of our country. We have seen the attacks at home -– from Boston to San Bernardino to the Pentagon and yes, even the World Trade Center.

We have seen the attacks in France, in Belgium, in Germany and all over the world.

It is not compassionate, but reckless, to allow uncontrolled entry from places where proper vetting cannot occur. Those given the high honor of admission to the United States should support this country and love its people and its values.

We cannot allow a beachhead of terrorism to form inside America -- we cannot allow our Nation to become a sanctuary for extremists.

That is why my Administration has been working on improved vetting procedures, and we will shortly take new steps to keep our Nation safe -- and to keep out those who would do us harm.

As promised, I directed the Department of Defense to develop a plan to demolish and destroy ISIS -- a network of lawless savages that have slaughtered Muslims and Christians, and men, women, and children of all faiths and beliefs. We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy from our planet.

I have also imposed new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel.

Finally, I have kept my promise to appoint a Justice to the United States Supreme Court -- from my list of 20 judges -- who will defend our Constitution. I am honored to have Maureen Scalia with us in the gallery tonight. Her late, great husband, Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Senate to swiftly approve his nomination.

Tonight, as I outline the next steps we must take as a country, we must honestly acknowledge the circumstances we inherited.

Ninety-four million Americans are out of the labor force.

Over 43 million people are now living in poverty, and over 43 million Americans are on food stamps.

More than 1 in 5 people in their prime working years are not working.

We have the worst financial recovery in 65 years.

When fans are allowed to return, they HAD BETTER stand for the Black anthem, but if they do not stand for the national anthem, no one will say anything. In fact, people may congratulate them for their wokeness.

And some people continue to say that this country has a bright future!

Amazing!

Huh?
Link?

I've never heard that stanza even once, neither did you.

The "slaves" had taken up arms against their democrat owners, right?

Colin wasn't protesting the third stanza!

Actually we really are two different countries.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg
Something in the picture does not fit
oh that's right a father
That picture must have been taken before the democrats said they were going to help the blacks of America and LBJ's war on poverty

TDT, Trump Deflection Thread.

It's the KKK republican/conservative. You know it, quit deflecting the truth.
trump is the great divider.
Never before has a President used terms like us and them when talking about Americans. He Sucks.

That sucks for you that you will give up sports for this.
BTW, I don't believe you.
klanbake_dnc_meme.jpg

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Folks you can't make this level of stupidity up ......

New Topics

Forum List

Back