Black national anthem!! Wtf

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

I wasn’t watching sports before this, because of kneeling but this seals the deal.. I’m Done with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

Last edited:
Playing a National Anthem for one race and not doing the same for the other races is about as clear a form of racism as there can be. And this is now the new norm.

I would laugh at the complete idiocy of it if I wasn't so disturbed by where this country is going.

I wasn’t watching sports before this, because of kneeling but this seals the deal.. I’m Don’t with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

TDT, Trump Deflection Thread.

It's the KKK republican/conservative. You know it, quit deflecting the truth.
trump is the great divider.
Never before has a President used terms like us and them when talking about Americans. He Sucks.

That sucks for you that you will give up sports for this.
BTW, I don't believe you.

• Banned

I wasn’t watching sports before this, because of kneeling but this seals the deal.. I’m Don’t with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

TDT, Trump Deflection Thread.

It's the KKK republican/conservative. You know it, quit deflecting the truth.
trump is the great divider.
Never before has a President used terms like us and them when talking about Americans. He Sucks.

That sucks for you that you will give up sports for this.
BTW, I don't believe you.
I want blacks and white to celebrate America not have 2 separate anthem.. they will pay a price.. this is about division. This is what democrats want

• Banned
Playing a National Anthem for one race and not doing the same for the other races is about as clear a form of racism as there can be. And this is now the new norm.

I would laugh at the complete idiocy of it if I wasn't so disturbed by where this country is going.
I agree our anthem
Is for everyone..don’t divide us

Does trump say "us" and "them" when referring to Americans?
Yes or No?
That is called being a divider.
trump is dividing the country far more than anyone else or any group of people.
Why do posters here bring up a possible Civil War.
Division, caused by trump.

Liberals wouldn't be liberals if they weren't doing everything they can to pit one group of people against another and then, in the same breath, scream that republicans are trying to divide the country.

Remember, what liberals accuse Repubs of doing they are guilty of doing themselves.

I agree our anthem
What about the part where it applauds killing Black enslaved people?

I agree our anthem
What about the part where it applauds killing Black enslaved people?
Huh

Stop whining bitch. They can play what the fuck they want to. You dont have to watch.

I wasn’t watching sports before this, because of kneeling but this seals the deal.. I’m Done with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.
Progressives are doing to sports what they did to Cuba and Venezuela

I’m Don’t with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

Huh?
Oh now you want to be Willy and play like you silly?
The national anthem says it wants to kill Black people? Huh
No stupid it rejoices in Black people being killed.
Link?

"No refuge could save the hireling & slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O’er the land of the free & the home of the brave."

I’m Don’t with blacks doing the work of the kkk democrat, divide and conquer.

Huh?
Oh now you want to be Willy and play like you silly?
The national anthem says it wants to kill Black people? Huh
No stupid it rejoices in Black people being killed.
Link?

"No refuge could save the hireling & slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O’er the land of the free & the home of the brave."
Wtf is that!?

Insanity. Madness. I don't fucking care what links anyone might provide, there is not now and never has been a "black" national anthem. To hell with this plague of nationwide gaslighting and historical revision/insertion of blatant falsehoods. Fuck postmodernism.

Forum List

Back