Black muslim stabs 4 women and kills 3 of them at a Knoxville TN truck stop

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

I'll show you what the lame stream media won't: This black muslims face:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

I will only condemn you for calling it a "faith"

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Whites kill each other at a higher rate than blacks kill whites. In fact you are 5 times more likely to be murdered by a white person, and whites have a 243 years of real abhorrent violent behavior. What is being condemned here is the manner in which you took the time to search out the internet to find this story and to then try indicting a whole race of people for it. You white ass whines like Paul Masson if I post something about whites and don't say not all whites are this way. This is not and never has been about the murder of those women, you don't give a fuck that those women were killed, you just wanted to freely spew your racism, maggot.

Good Allah you are ignorant.

You mean white folks who aren't right wing racist.
Yes

White Conservative trump voters that you choose to label as “rightwing racists” but are in fact just not guilt-ridden useful idiots for the left

I know, they are racist useful idiots for the right.
If you wish

the bottom line is that you get no free rides from me
I really don't think it's wise to be white and talk about somebody else getting free rides.

You guys want to talk about what the MSM doesn't coverm this is one of them and the other...

1q-1.png

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Whites kill each other at a higher rate than blacks kill whites. In fact you are 5 times more likely to be murdered by a white person, and whites have a 243 years of real abhorrent violent behavior. What is being condemned here is the manner in which you took the time to search out the internet to find this story and to then try indicting a whole race of people for it. You white ass whines like Paul Masson if I post something about whites and don't say not all whites are this way. This is not and never has been about the murder of those women, you don't give a fuck that those women were killed, you just wanted to freely spew your racism, maggot.

I am Baptist and I am right.

1q-1.png

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

That kid that shot the good black church people in cold blood? Why is he not hanged yet?

1q-1.png

I am Baptist and I am right.

You are Baptist and you are a hypocrite coveter.

Of course the left HATES this site, but who really cares? They're axing the questions REAL journalists would axe:

We could ask "Is this Immigrant Mass Murder?" Was the late Idris Abdus-Salaam an African immigrant taking a trucking job from a white or black American, who suddenly decided he hated Americans enough to kill a lot of them?

Or is it a "Disgruntled Minority Massacre", in which Abdus-Salaam is a native-born black American who hates "racist" white women ("Beckys", "Karens") enough that he stabs four random white women, killing three? (The Daily Mail has pictures of two of the victims, and they're white. I assume the others are, too.)

Or, one more option, is it a "Sudden Jihad", where the Muslim Abdus-Salaam decides finally that he should kill some infidels before he dies?

Neither the MSM or the police wants us to know any of that.

1q-1.png

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

That kid that shot the good black church people in cold blood? Why is he not hanged yet?

Personally, id be fine with burning him alive.

1q-1.png

Where did you find the name of the murder? and I'll ask you like I would IM2 why does race matter to you? 3 women are dead because of scum

Um, google it. It's everywhere.

Race matters to me because the MSM ignores black muslim violence and makes 5oclock news any violence by whites.

THAT'S WHY, because it matters to the MSM but ONLY if it's a white man.

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

Oh I never claimed to be a victim. Ya'll do, all the fucking time. In fact its the only card in your deck besides the race card. It's always fucking whiteys fault. And we're getting sick and tired of the black bullshit in this country.

Well change your racist ways, you damn sure aren't tired of racism.

And yea I hate niggas. I can't stand them. I don't mind blacks one bit, but I can't stand niggas. I can't stand wiggas for the same reason.

Tell us something we don't already know, we know you hate black folks. Changing what you call us doesn't change anything.

1q-1.png

Actually white kill each other more than blacks kill white also Blacks kill one another than whites kill blacks
LSO blacks make up around 15to 20% of the U.S population
When you do it percentage-wise the lower percentage of the population is murdering more than the majority of the population

1q-1.png

Actually white kill each other more than blacks kill white also Blacks kill one another than whites kill blacks
LSO blacks make up around 15to 20% of the U.S population
When you do it percentage-wise the lower percentage of the population is murdering more than the majority of the population

That has been proven on here about a million time but blacks especially do not get it nor do a lot of liberals or perhaps they understand but will not admit it as it goes against their fallacious narrative of evil white racists.

Haven't heard a word about this.
Hate crime ?
Terrorism ?
Thank you MSM, for giving us all the info ! NOT !!
Wouldn't an act of terrorism also be a hate crime?

Blacks are rarely....very rarely charged with a hate crime as that is a law designed to be used only against white people.

As a group blacks committ more hate crimes than any other group......people are beginning to recognize we have a real problem with the black community....but we are a long way from doing anything about it...due to cowardly politicians.

Yes

White Conservative trump voters that you choose to label as “rightwing racists” but are in fact just not guilt-ridden useful idiots for the left

If you wish

I really don't think it's wise to be white and talk about somebody else getting free rides.

i dont know who this guy is but he is the typical guilt-ridden white liberal that I often refer to

I cant change the past

But whites have worked pretty hard to make sure that black people do not have any government induced impediments to success

Now the rest is up to black people themselves

Of course the left HATES this site, but who really cares? They're axing the questions REAL journalists would axe:

We could ask "Is this Immigrant Mass Murder?" Was the late Idris Abdus-Salaam an African immigrant taking a trucking job from a white or black American, who suddenly decided he hated Americans enough to kill a lot of them?

Or is it a "Disgruntled Minority Massacre", in which Abdus-Salaam is a native-born black American who hates "racist" white women ("Beckys", "Karens") enough that he stabs four random white women, killing three? (The Daily Mail has pictures of two of the victims, and they're white. I assume the others are, too.)

Or, one more option, is it a "Sudden Jihad", where the Muslim Abdus-Salaam decides finally that he should kill some infidels before he dies?

Neither the MSM or the police wants us to know any of that.

Why is it folks like you are so quiet when white men commit mass murders, if someone starts a thread on it there are maybe 5 posts. Flip that to an instance where a black man kills one white person you will have at least 50 pages on it. Why is that?

Yes

If you wish

i dont know who this guy is but he is the typical guilt-ridden white liberal that I often refer to

I cant change the past

But whites have worked pretty hard to make sure that black people do not have any government induced impediments to success

Would you say West Virginia or the Appalachian Mountains are liberal or conservative?

Yes

If you wish

I cant change the past

Do not expect to see any improvement in that area.....far too indoctrinated by the democrats to understand they need to do something themselves for their community......the democrats have steered them in the wrong direction for decades aka the white man is to blame for all their problems and their situtation can only be helped by the federal government with democrats in charge....thus keeping them on the democratic plantation and at the mercy of their democrat mastahs.

Forum List

Back