Black muslim stabs 4 women and kills 3 of them at a Knoxville TN truck stop

So is IM2 defending what this turd did because he's black, or because he's Muslim?

I'm feeling this guy was not born Muslim. He looks a lot like a kid I saved from getting bullied back in the day.
Oh snap! That kid's dad was a black muslim, too. He got out as soon as he could, though.

Black folks don't come on here and make excuses or try to justify black folks killing white folks, but when they tabled are turned all we hear is excuses.
I see you typing, but all I hear is :blahblah:

So is IM2 defending what this turd did because he's black, or because he's Muslim?

I'm feeling this guy was not born Muslim. He looks a lot like a kid I saved from getting bullied back in the day.
Oh snap! That kid's dad was a black muslim, too. He got out as soon as he could, though.

Black folks don't come on here and make excuses or try to justify black folks killing white folks, but when they tabled are turned all we hear is excuses.

That's what you hear when you talk to yourself.

That's what you hear when you talk to yourself.
Nahh, I usually hear things like this:

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

I'll show you what the lame stream media won't: This black muslims face:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

Wrong. Plus whites have a two and one half century recorded and documented history of racist behavior.

So the 3 white women were racists and that forced the black guy to murder them?

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

The lib report did not even id the killer as black

which is SOP for the guilt-ridden white lib news media

If we dont find out immediately that the killer is white - meaning no race given - they are almost certain to be black

You're forgetting your hatred of brown people....LOL

I am not a guilt-ridden white liberal who thinks black people can do no wrong

but in the insanity of lib la la land that makes me a racist

Would you racists make up one lie about liberals and stick with it? Are liberals white racists who tell blacks they are victims of racism to keep them on the plantation, or are they guilt ridden white people who think blacks can do no wrong. They can't be both because a racist won't feel guilt and they believe blacks do everything wrong.

Whites do not march in lockstep, think alike, and speak as one voice

we have clueless guilt-ridden white liberals but also whites who practice what MLK preached

I think the wall of conformity is breaking down within the black community

and slowly more black people are learning to think for themselves

1q-1.png

Just couldn't condemn that black muslims actions, could ya?

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wow..can you quote me saying that? Nope.

I guess you were just too busy celebrating he killed those people.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

But the left does condemn all white Christian males...

Strange how one is going to get the DNC Nomination....pretty heinous condemnation.

That’s why Democrat’s aren’t enthusiastic about him.

Sad

1q-1.png

First off.....condolences to the families of the victims of this attack......by the way, on your very link...I saw this...
z-Untitled.jpg

Here is some additional information.....

"The notebook the source said was found in the truck contains graphic writing believed to be from Abdus-Salaam. It suggested he may not be mentally well. Because of the graphic nature of the writing and because law enforcement has not yet confirmed or denied the existence of this notebook, WBIR is not sharing the full text."

They are already trying to play the "mentally ill" angle when everybody knows that only white terrorist attacks are motivated by mental illness -- this guy did what he did PRECISELY because he is black and muslim......why hasn't Candace Owens addressed this about her people yet??

1q-1.png

Wrong. Plus whites have a two and one half century recorded and documented history of racist behavior.

How do you they are 3 white women?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1q-1.png

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

The lib report did not even id the killer as black

which is SOP for the guilt-ridden white lib news media

If we dont find out immediately that the killer is white - meaning no race given - they are almost certain to be black

You're forgetting your hatred of brown people....LOL

I am not a guilt-ridden white liberal who thinks black people can do no wrong

but in the insanity of lib la la land that makes me a racist

Would you racists make up one lie about liberals and stick with it? Are liberals white racists who tell blacks they are victims of racism to keep them on the plantation, or are they guilt ridden white people who think blacks can do no wrong. They can't be both because a racist won't feel guilt and they believe blacks do everything wrong.

Whites do not march in lockstep, think alike, and speak as one voice.

Right wing whites when it comes to black or brown folks.

we have clueless guilt-ridden white liberals but also whites who practice what MLK preached.

You mean white folks who aren't right wing racist.

I think the wall of conformity is breaking down within the black community

and slowly more black people are learning to think for themselves

Black folks have never been in lock step, that is how you keep a leg up on us.

"So the 3 white women were racists and that forced the black guy to murder them?"

This question is a prime example of the idiocy in some of these whites here at USMB.

There is no wall of conformity in the black community. The majority of blacks can't stand white racism and blacks who decide to join the racists in condemning blacks for being angry about racism get rejected.

The racists are glad to tell the sellouts how great they are and how they are breaking some kind of fake mold you white racists made up. Then if those racists get what they want, they'll throw the sellouts back in the pond. We who are not sellouts see this and refused to be fooled. There aren't all that many blacks breaking away from your fake and made up conformity and you really need to stop trying to gaslighting us who oppose your racism bitch, because we know what you are doing.

And really, if I was standing next to you, I would beat your fucking ass for even trying to mention king, you racist son of a bitch. You don't know what King stood for, you only use a sentence out of his life and you misstate the context of that.

1q-1.png

How do you they are 3 white women?

The photos been released...
SMTGINYCLFAWZCDACC5J4U2KVQ.jpg

1q-1.png

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

You have a bigger problem with people indicting entire races, than you do with mass murderers? Youre fucking crazy.

1q-1.png

Nice post, thanks. It's hard to believe that some of the liberal lunatics that post on here will ALWAYS take the side of blacks and Muslims who are stone cold murderers. I just can't fathom the stupidity of this kind of thinking.

Didn't do any such thing.

I am curious...if you're going to indict the race or the religion this time around. I'm sure you'll save some time and do both. It is your way;

You indict all republicans frequently, hypocrite.

1q-1.png

I condemn it strongly.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

When 1 in 4 black men goes to jail, it isnt just a "small portion of them". That statistic is totally unacceptable and worthy of criticism.

1q-1.png

I condemn it strongly.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

If not, why not?

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.

You blame all whites every day.

1q-1.png

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

1q-1.png

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

When a white guy shoots up a church and SPECIFICALLY attributes it to white supremacist ideology -- BOTH WHITES AND BLACKS CONDEMN white supremacist ideology...

The only ones who get butt hurt over this condemnation or tries to deflect to something else -- are people who ALSO BELIEVE in this white supremacist ideology...

New Topics

Forum List

Back