Black muslim stabs 4 women and kills 3 of them at a Knoxville TN truck stop

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

I'll show you what the lame stream media won't: This black muslims face:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

Where did you find the name of the murder? and I'll ask you like I would IM2 why does race matter to you? 3 women are dead because of scum

Race matters to me because we get wrongly murdered by cops, lose jobs, don't get jobs, don't get promoted, can't get interviewed, earn less money, have less wealth, end up sicker, die younger from sicknesses, have chronic health problems like high blood pressure, live with PTSD, can't live where we might want, are assumed always to be less qualified and intelligent, and have to read shit like what's posted in this thread because of our race. You aren't colorblind so don't pretend you are.

Cry to someone who cares.

Stay the fuck out of prison, off of drugs, marry BEFORE you knock up your baby momma, stay in school, graduate, work hard and you too can be successful.

Or you can vote democrat, quit school, knock up all ya bitches and hoes, sell drugs then spend decades in prison and then blame whitey for all your problems.

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

Where did you find the name of the murder? and I'll ask you like I would IM2 why does race matter to you? 3 women are dead because of scum

Race matters to me because we get wrongly murdered by cops, lose jobs, don't get jobs, don't get promoted, can't get interviewed, earn less money, have less wealth, end up sicker, die younger from sicknesses, have chronic health problems like high blood pressure, live with PTSD, can't live where we might want, are assumed always to be less qualified and intelligent, and have to read shit like what's posted in this thread because of our race. You aren't colorblind so don't pretend you are.

So the piece of shit that just killed 3 women does his race matter to you?

1q-1.png

Um, google it. It's everywhere.

Race matters to me because the MSM ignores black muslim violence and makes 5oclock news any violence by whites.

THAT'S WHY, because it matters to the MSM but ONLY if it's a white man.

Here's how you end the bullshit
Roadside executions if caught in the act.

1q-1.png

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

Just couldn't condemn that black muslims actions, could ya?

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wow..can you quote me saying that? Nope.

I guess you were just too busy celebrating he killed those people.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.

No the rule is ignore every day black violence and talk about one white dude shooting up a church for 10 fucking years.

Seems to me the rule is to ignore every day white violence has been ignored all the time.

This was written 5 years ago and whites like you still ignore the fact that it happens.

In 2018, 81 percent of all whites murdered were murdered by another white. The number of blacks killing whites was less than 1/5 the number of whites killing each other. Out of 200 plus million whites living in America, about 500 were killed by blacks. You have a better shot at winning the lottery than by being killed by a black person. So then your post is just race baiting.

Black on black crime has reduced, white on white crime has stayed the same. So your race baiting doesn't solve any problem nor does it point out any significant problem with the exception of some whites denying they have a serious crime problem in their communities..

1q-1.png

Race matters to me because the MSM ignores black muslim violence and makes 5oclock news any violence by whites.

Not a bad idea. I think if we had something like this, it would most likely deter SOME of the thugs from committing such ghastly crimes.

1q-1.png

So the piece of shit that just killed 3 women does his race matter to you?

Does it matter to you? Because I am talking about things that routinely happen to blacks on a daily basis with the exception of the cop killings. Whites are 5 times more likely to be killed by whites and we don't see that ever presented here by whites and that includes your ass.

1q-1.png

Not a bad idea. I think if we had something like this, it would most likely deter SOME of the thugs from committing such ghastly crimes.

Does this apply to whites? Because I haven't seen err one of you post a murder of whites by whites and say shit. Why is that since the majority of whites are murdered by other whites?

1q-1.png

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.

No the rule is ignore every day black violence and talk about one white dude shooting up a church for 10 fucking years.

Without knowing it (clearly you are incapable of such things) you uncovered one (of many) shortcomings in your character. In your mind we CAN talk about a white dude shooting up a church, a school, blowing up buildings, etc... WITHOUT condemning the white race. But we CAN'T talk about a black man committing crimes WITHOUT condemning the entire race.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White girl (a cop) murders a black guy in his house. She's convicted of Murder. Penalty 10 years.

Please show me where a black guy murdered a cop (white or any color), got convicted, and was sentenced to 10 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

1q-1.png

Cry to someone who cares.

Stay the fuck out of prison, off of drugs, marry BEFORE you knock up your baby momma, stay in school, graduate, work hard and you too can be successful.

Or you can vote democrat, quit school, knock up all ya bitches and hoes, sell drugs then spend decades in prison and then blame whitey for all your problems.

Another dumb ass fake news white racist rant about shit he imagines.

I have a masters degree in sociology, never fathered a child out of wedlock, never been to jail or prison, helped build three organizations and retired at age 52. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Its documented white boy. You have no rebuttal to that fact.

1q-1.png

I condemn it strongly.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

If not, why not?

Seems to me the rule is to ignore every day white violence has been ignored all the time.

This was written 5 years ago and whites like you still ignore the fact that it happens.

In 2018, 81 percent of all whites murdered were murdered by another white. The number of blacks killing whites was less than 1/5 the number of whites killing each other. Out of 200 plus million whites living in America, about 500 were killed by blacks. You have a better shot at winning the lottery than by being killed by a black person. So then your post is just race baiting.

Black on black crime has reduced, white on white crime has stayed the same. So your race baiting doesn't solve any problem nor does it point out any significant problem with the exception of some whites denying they have a serious crime problem in their communities..

that's not true. White on white homicides were 2500 while black on black homicides were 2300.
Blacks represent 12/13 pct of the population yet commit the same amount of homicides.

1q-1.png

I condemn it strongly.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

If not, why not?

that's not true. White on white homicides were 2500 while black on black homicides were 2300.
Blacks represent 12/13 pct of the population yet commit the same amount of homicides.

It is true and that population bullshit you present doesn't justify your position. Entire populations are not committing crimes, so entire populations are not responsible for them. The number of participants in crimes are the measurement here and more whites are participating in crimes than anyone else. 81 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white. Furthermore the white community has more wealth, less poverty, and more of everything else that are supposed to be things that reduce crime yet whites commit about 3 times more crimes than non whites. Whites have a serious crime problem people like you keep ignoring to try painting blacks as violent criminals because of your racism, And don't try that there are more whites shit because there are more whites playing basketball than blacks but the NBA is mostly blacks. The entire white population is not good at basketball, nor is the entire black race for that matter, but they are not represented in America at the top level. We don't measure this by entire races only those who participate in playing basketball, and that is how we should look at crime.

But whites like yourself need excuses.

..BLACKS commit hate crimes at higher rates
....of course they won't make a big deal out of this
..the MSM and blacks make themselves look like idiots--and they are

1q-1.png

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

1q-1.png

Black people without a chip on their shoulder get along ok in America

the losers have to blame their failure on someone else

1q-1.png

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

1q-1.png

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

The lib report did not even id the killer as black

which is SOP for the guilt-ridden white lib news media

If we dont find out immediately that the killer is white - meaning no race given - they are almost certain to be black

1q-1.png

The lib report did not even id the killer as black

which is SOP for the guilt-ridden white lib news media

If we dont find out immediately that the killer is white - meaning no race given - they are almost certain to be black

You're forgetting your hatred of brown people....LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back