Black Mobs are Such Cowards

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Video: Black Mob Beats Man Until Skull Breaks | American Renaissance

Click on the website and watch the video. This black mob of 8 guys viciously beat a BLACK MAN to nearly death. The guy wasn't even fighting back. It's animalistic, it beyond vicious!

The perps say he either smacked a girls butt. OK grounds for a fight no doubt, but to beat a man this bad, fracturing his skull and giving him permanent hearing loss? No fucking way,

I have zero sympathy for rapist. I hate them, but this could have easily just been a working class guy with no criminal background looking at these punks wrong at the end of this beating. Just needed to ignite the fuse.

All drunk people are animals. If garbage like this occurred in Gaza Hamas will take them to home. Animals die.

All drunk people are animals. If garbage like this occurred in Gaza Hamas will take them to home. Animals die.

If in happened in Gaza against other Gazan, towelheads like you would blame the JJJOOOSSS!!!

GHook, is it that hard for you to be sane for a second? I'd blame a fistfight on the 'Jooooos'. What Jews? Jews are all over the world, there's a difference between Jews and Israelis.

Now...back on topic.

White cowardly mobs hanged their enemies in America for a long time.

Cowardly Puritan mobs hanged Quakers.

Mobs, per se, are cowardly.

If in happened in Gaza against other Gazan, towelheads like you would blame the JJJOOOSSS!!!

GHook, is it that hard for you to be sane for a second? I'd blame a fistfight on the 'Jooooos'. What Jews? Jews are all over the world, there's a difference between Jews and Israelis.

Now...back on topic.

Israelis are Jews correct?
When Hamas and the other followers of the kiddy fiddler( Dirty Mo) wipe Israel off the map, and throw the jews( they do say Jews not Israelis) into the sea.
Will they throw, let's say, non Jews into the sea?

Of course the Palestinians won't do it themselves.
Too lazy and stupid.
Or perhaps too busy dating goats.

got any examples of a courageous mob?

I was going to say something to that effect.
People who attack in a mob are cowards.
In the USA it tends to be racist black mobs beating subhumans( crackers , creepy assed or otherwise), in the UK it's Muslim mobs attacking anything and everything.

Sweden, France , Denmark, peaceful Muslims again.

London had some riots a while ago.
Mixed mobs rioting because their welfare benefits were under review.

White cowardly mobs hanged their enemies in America for a long time.

Cowardly Puritan mobs hanged Quakers.

Mobs, per se, are cowardly.

So you're going to excuse blacks today for what whites did 70 years ago?

Lets be against it all.

Where did he condone mobs at all? It was quite clear that he made a statement against "all mobs".

The mob felt they had a right to attack this man. Like the motorcyclists had a right to beat the driver of the SUV. They had a right. The reason they had a right to take action like this is because the system has broken down and these mobs no longer accept the rule of law. The law is whatever they say it is.

Forum List

Back