Black Militant MO Sen. Chappelle-Nadal Behind Fake Tears Issues Apology To Trump On Facebook Video

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
images

“Ive learned my lesson. President Trump, I apologize to you and your family,” "My judge and my jury is my Lord Jesus ".

And that was it. She walked away from the podium as her staff and friends clapped profusely. Now let American Patriot Steve McGarrett expose the truth. We know deep down that this negro woman, a BlackLivesMatter militant, really wasn't sincere about her apology. It pissed her off to make this apology. We know deep down she still wants Trump dead. Why? Because it's in the nature of her type people and in the nature of her ideology called liberalism, a mental disorder.

Read the Discus comments. They're glorious!
MO Sen. Chappelle-Nadal Issues Tearful Apology to Trump and His Family After Wishing Him Dead (VIDEO)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh my, the Black Baby Jeebus card has been dropped.
Yep! She played the Jesus card. When that fails and she's removed, then she'll use the race card for being treated unfairly because in her mind, she dindu nuffin.

“Ive learned my lesson. President Trump, I apologize to you and your family,” "My judge and my jury is my Lord Jesus ".

And that was it. She walked away from the podium as her staff and friends clapped profusely. Now let American Patriot Steve McGarrett expose the truth. We know deep down that this negro woman, a BlackLivesMatter militant, really wasn't sincere about her apology. It pissed her off to make this apology. We know deep down she still wants Trump dead. Why? Because it's in the nature of her type people and in the nature of her ideology, liberalism, a form of mental disease.

MO Sen. Chappelle-Nadal Issues Tearful Apology to Trump and His Family After Wishing Him Dead (VIDEO)
Liberalism wanted her to say "I wish the president would get assassinated", and the Gods of the Universe clapped..

• Banned

And that was it. She walked away from the podium as her staff and friends clapped profusely. Now let American Patriot Steve McGarrett expose the truth. We know deep down that this negro woman, a BlackLivesMatter militant, really wasn't sincere about her apology. It pissed her off to make this apology. We know deep down she still wants Trump dead. Why? Because it's in the nature of her type people and in the nature of her ideology, liberalism, a form of mental disease.

Liberalism wanted her to say "I wish the president would get assassinated", and the Gods of the Universe clapped..
And I'm sure you clapped to.

I never clap for a politician..

I never clap for a politician..

What about an alligator?

I don't understand this silly ritual of "apologizing" for saying what you think.

She said what she wants to see happen, many agree with her, this is how far we have sunk (so far), and off we go.

We should be looking at this kind of thing as a symptom instead of expecting "apologies".

I don't understand this silly ritual of "apologizing" for saying what you think.

She said what she wants to see happen, many agree with her, this is how far we have sunk (so far), and off we go.

We should be looking at this kind of thing as a symptom instead of expecting "apologies".

Or let the voters decied at elections time. Only a coward runs from their words. I personally find her lack of spine very unappealing.

many agree with her?

i carry a lot of "hate" i suppose for obama and hillary but i do not want ANYONE shot - esp for just not thinking like i do.

we've made other lives meaningless just to satisfy our own ego in how we feel things *should* be. we need to stop and think about that and just ask ourselves why we want to hate someone else so bad because rest assured, it is a choice we make.

i may want some people in jail for crimes i do believe they committed but i want on one dead and certainly not shot for serving the country in a manner they saw fit. there's much better ways to act as a society.

as far as i'm concerned ANY POLITICIAN OR PUBLIC SERVANT that makes any statement NEAR this is removed from office and loses their benefits. we just don't do that in this country and turn around and call ourselves great.

Her real apology: "I want Trump dead and that's what I said. It was not a threat by me or a call to action, encouraging someone else to assassinate the President; it was just my feeling, wish, and desire: to see him dead. If anyone was offended, tough shit."

images

And that was it. She walked away from the podium as her staff and friends clapped profusely. Now let American Patriot Steve McGarrett expose the truth. We know deep down that this negro woman, a BlackLivesMatter militant, really wasn't sincere about her apology. It pissed her off to make this apology. We know deep down she still wants Trump dead. Why? Because it's in the nature of her type people and in the nature of her ideology called liberalism, a mental disorder.

Well, she has to be forgiven for her political correctness. The best thing to do is to pray for her… to realize political correctness is always 100% immoral

One less dead billionaire, what the heck difference would it make?

She's just like any human that says the silent things out loud instead of the loud things being said silently...

Uhm, I think you mean one more dead billionaire...

Uhm, I think you mean one more dead billionaire...
No it's was a positive enforcement against all the negative waves man...

the voters will decide eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back