Black manager kills old white guy

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This young black guy was the manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts
. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .
Now the black thug went from a good job to looking at 30 yrs in jail

Anyone with any brains would have ignored the old fool

. Then an older white guy gave him an ethnic slur and he punches him and he dies .

Ah, America, violence first, something else later.

This nation is collapsing

Oh totally. And a look around this message board and others shows you why.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.

Instead of "how do we stop the decline?" it's more "IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR PARTY ARE MORONS, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Basic Neanderthalism.
You never attack the elderly
The thug manager is going to spend his best years in prison

Does being call the N-word give a black man the right to punch? Some people think so.
Of course not. For one thing, it is the standard excuse given whether the victim called him a xxxxxxxx or not. I saw a video the other day of a large blck guy beating the snot out of this little Asian dude. It appeared to be on a NYC subway car. No one on the train intervened. When the train pulled into the station and the black guy walked off you could hear one of the black passengers say, "He called him a xxxxxxx." It was bullshit.

The rule of law says the state holds a monopoly on violence and punishment. We are fast becoming lawless.

Mod Edit: Do not bypass the filters

Last edited by a moderator:
Does being call the N-word give a black man the right to punch? Some people think so.
Of course not. For one thing, it is the standard excuse given whether the victim called him a xxxxxxx or not. I saw a video the other day of a large blck guy beating the snot out of this little Asian dude. It appeared to be on a NYC subway car. No one on the train intervened. When the train pulled into the station and the black guy walked off you could hear one of the black passengers say, "He called him a xxxxxxx." It was bullshit.

The rule of law says the state holds a monopoly on violence and punishment. We are fast becoming lawless.
Bernie Goetz was a National Hero. Time for more regular Americans to Emulate him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is alluding to someone's race considered an insult? Is it because the offended individual knows pointing out his race embarrasses the offended individual? Would it be less offensive to call the savage an "ape-like creature?"

Basic Neanderthalism.
I have never heard any constructive suggestions from you about the extreme racial division in America

You can't seem to ignore your customers.

Good. I hope he gets fucked in the ass thrice daily for every single day he is locked up, and that he fucking dies in that shithole.

What are all these magic naughty words that allow allow black people to act like assholes?

N***ger, spook, mooley, jigaboo, yard ape, porch monkey, darkie, bluegum, eggplant, coon, jungle bunny, mammy, pickininny.....kaffir (although that's more of a South African thing).

Did I miss any?

on a daily basis Black people demonstrate their inferiority. Cannot control themselves because a magic word comes at them and they are so offended that they're overcome with violent rage.

Kick your inferiority complex and join the rest of us in civilized society.

Basic Neanderthalism.
We have to face the fact that we are living above what we are as a nation today. So tell me how a cut of say 25% or more of our individual wealth will feel? We have a total kiss azz media/entertainment/corporate philosophy to certain groups that is lowering our standards and we do not want to admit it. Inclusion is opportunities. Opportunities is the result of Equality. Equality forced to have a percentage of every group is doom if the quality is lowered. Hence we are now giving the Lowered quality a name....Equity. An old man who is a curmudgeon and earned it simply by age said something stupid. And got killed for it. The younger man arrested is a result of all this wonder world we have created.

Basic Neanderthalism.
I don't disagree.

What REALLY got us to this point? Are you willing to be honest about it?

Who stands to benefit from chaos and division? (and I am not talking about political parties)

That's why I am trying to get people to STOP taking so much offense that the lose their fucking minds. It's manipulation.

Of course not. For one thing, it is the standard excuse given whether the victim called him a n i g g e r or not. I saw a video the other day of a large blck guy beating the snot out of this little Asian dude. It appeared to be on a NYC subway car. No one on the train intervened. When the train pulled into the station and the black guy walked off you could hear one of the black passengers say, "He called him a ni gg er." It was bullshit.

Bernie Goetz was a National Hero. Time for more regular Americans to Emulate him.

Right on, brother!

Mr. Goetz is my No. 1 hero.

If there were more Mr. Goetzes, there would be fewer entities committing violent crime.

(Of course, Ms. Margaret Sanger is my No. 2 hero. Thanks to family planning, there are fewer violent entities stalking our streets today.)

It’s a macho thing. Blacks are basically taught the n-word from a person is the worst possible insult and them are always always fighting words.

Did I miss any?
There are so many racial slurs for blacks that many are not know until a black person gets angry for someone saying them. What was an innocent everyday word yesterday can become today's racial slur in an instant.
And that is a deliberate result of Critical Theory. The Frankfurt School started political correctness as part of Critical Theory.

You saw it when the asshole Senator from Hawaii was questioning Barrett. You saw the shift in language, to make certain that Barrett was INCORRECT.

The Marxist games have been played for decades. It's becoming harder for them to hide it.

Forum List

Back