Black man with two degrees says blacks are not oppressed

vomitor-3.gif

Everyone needs to listen to him. He is so right.

Silly me. I've been listening to that black guy living in slums in NO. He said he has no home but sleeps in dust bins instead.
Wait till I see him again. He doesn't know how well the capitalist system has treated him. Ungrateful wretch.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Everyone needs to listen to him. He is so right.

Silly me. I've been listening to that black guy living in slums in NO. He said he has no home but sleeps in dust bins instead.
Wait till I see him again. He doesn't know how well the capitalist system has treated him. Ungrateful wretch.
they are ungreatful for what they have today. there was no enternet,. cell phones, a/c or heating. no cars . if well al went back to those times we be peeing in our pants to come back to now. we need to greatful for what we have and respect it a lot more.

Last edited:
Critical Race Theory is taught in law school, not grade school. So perhaps if Mr. Black man with 2 degrees had done the research, he would not have been standing there looking stupid talking about a theory that doesn't get taught to grade school children.

Read Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley,and Larry Elder. Black conservative scholars telling it like it is.
No, these are black idiots saying what white racists want to hear.

Read Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley,and Larry Elder. Black conservative scholars telling it like it is.
No I think they offer viable solutions that you don't want to hear.

No I think they offer viable solutions that you don't want to hear.
See this is the problem with you white "experts" on the black community. I have read or have heard what these men have had to say and I speak as a black person from the black cjommunity and not as some white person full of assumptions about blacks. These men propose nothing, and aside from Riley, each of them have been out there for 40-50 years and the black community still faces the same issues. They have done nothing but fatten their wallets with ivory tower grant money while criticizing blacks working in the trenches and have produced nothing. And Jason Riley is straight stump stupid.

Forum List

Back