Black man stabs 12-Year-Old boy at McDonalds' whilst ranting about white devils

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
This sort of thing is a direct resut of the msm constantly promoting whites as evil and blacks as innocent victims.

Saw this yesterday just after hearing about the black man who shot and killed his six year old daughter. Neither one got a passing glance in the media. Why am I not surprised?

1616469912486.png

I was curious to see how the anti white lib news media would cover this story

I did a search on bing and found only Fox News and CNN even mention it.

none of the other national mainstream anti conservative networks showed up in the first two or three pages

CNN did not mention the race of the victim or the assailant

And their narrative reported that no motive for the crime has been discovered

I wonder what OldLady or Mac1958 have to say about this?

Last edited:
Blacks cannot be racist because whites have all the power. The black man was obviously provoked by hundreds of years of oppression by the white man, so any fault lies with white oppression and racism for this attack.

This sort of thing is a direct resut of the msm constantly promoting whites as evil and blacks as innocent victims.

Gee, I wonder why CNN and NBC didn't mention that the boy was white and the black thug used racial slurs. :dunno:

Gee, I wonder why CNN and NBC didn't mention that the boy was white and the black thug used racial slurs. :dunno:
Because the lib networks that libs watch only want to infect that brains with hate for white people

Wait, the article said he fought with officers at the scene and they didn't shoot him?
I thought cops always shot black suspects, and this one stabbed a kid in the neck.
I'm very confused by the cops lack of racism in this instance but I'm even more confused as
to why social workers didnt show up instead of the police

cnn's lead faggot called it a "mostly peaceful stabbing".... it's believed all 8 of their viewers swallowed it.... so to speak.

And the MSM won't report on this. Now if it was the other way around their would be protests and marches and BLM terrorists setting places on fire. And the MSM would be continuously playing the news for weeks how white people are evil and now they kill black kids. And all white people must be hung. But, nope not a peep about this headline. They just push it under the rug because it don't fit the agenda.

none of the other national mainstream anti conservative networks showed up in the first two or three pages

They will probably say the white kid provoked the black man. So, it's all the fault of the kid. He should be the one punished.

That its trumps fault.

Forum List

Back