black man shot by cops in chase in georgia

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the cops said stopped him for walking in the middle of the street why they stopped him to talk? after he flashed his gun he ran and they ended up shooting him. a little more info please.

the cops said stopped him for walking in the middle of the street why they stopped him to talk? after he flashed his gun he ran and they ended up shooting him. a little more info please.

People can race each other. People can race certain animals. People can even race certain vehicles. People can sometimes win these kinds of races. People should never race bullets. Just saying.

People can race each other. People can race certain animals. People can even race certain vehicles. People can sometimes win these kinds of races. People should never race bullets. Just saying.
Superman can do it though, because he is "faster than a speeding bullet."

And so the American agenda is to celebrate the killing of a black man now, and then to make a joke out of it.

Here we have another example of racism to the limits, and a an attempt to hear the truth so a coded denial is possible.

But isn't that so funny about running away from a bullet!

It's a celebration of death in America for political purposes! It pleases me to have the bait offered for the taking! Jesus would be pleased too!

How can I as a Canadian be of help in stoking their socalled hellfires?

This all depends on how it went down. We do not know if the dead guy was asked to show the weapon or if he just pulled it after showing the wallet that may have had a permit card.
If asked for ID in this state and I am carrying, I have to provide ID, by law, as a permit holder. I automatically would give the permit or permit and driver's license if driving. The next question out of officer's mouth is do you have it on you? Correct answer is either yes or no. It is not to pull the weapon and show it to them. There is no fking way I will touch that weapon on a meet and ID. You could not pay me to do it. It very well might get your ass shot, and a permit is not a right to display to cops during a stop, on your own decision. The cop gets to be in control. I would hold my hands up & out and let them pull it, but I ain't touching it. There will be no bodycam or my dashcam showing White 6 drawing that weapon during a police encounter. Just sayin....

This all depends on how it went down. We do not know if the dead guy was asked to show the weapon or if he just pulled it after showing the wallet that may have had a permit card.
If asked for ID in this state and I am carrying, I have to provide ID, by law, as a permit holder. I automatically would give the permit or permit and driver's license if driving. The next question out of officer's mouth is do you have it on you? Correct answer is either yes or no. It is not to pull the weapon and show it to them. There is no fking way I will touch that weapon on a meet and ID. You could not pay me to do it. It very well might get your ass shot, and a permit is not a right to display to cops during a stop, on your own decision. The cop gets to be in control. I would hold my hands up & out and let them pull it, but I ain't touching it. There will be no bodycam or my dashcam showing White 6 drawing that weapon during a police encounter. Just sayin....
Come on White, cut to the chase. Everybody should know that this is an attempt to mock and troll with the objective being a celebration of racism and hate.

The forum allows that to be immune from moderating but it could be your opportunity to set the bar a bit higher at least.

Have the riots started?

The article didn't say much thus we can't know what really happened, but there was no mention of Saudi using the weapon at any time which includes running which could be significant and why shooting him in the head could be the wrong decision.

But the man shouldn't have taken the gun out of the holster either which is a really bad idea in front of police officers.

Come on White, cut to the chase. Everybody should know that this is an attempt to mock and troll with the objective being a celebration of racism and hate.

The forum allows that to be immune from moderating but it could be your opportunity to set the bar a bit higher at least.
Not moderating. Just responding as a member, who just happens to be a permit holder that carries and has been stopped by an officer and been through the drill. This was even covered in the permit class, I took. I advise permit holders to pay heed, if you value your life. If not, go ahead pull it and show it. You might have an interesting high dollar piece, they'd like to see and after all, you're an upstanding permit holding citizen until you are lying horizontal and somebody is shoveling the dirt in on top of you.

And so the American agenda is to celebrate the killing of a black man now, and then to make a joke out of it.

Here we have another example of racism to the limits, and a an attempt to hear the truth so a coded denial is possible.

It's a celebration of death in America for political purposes! It pleases me to have the bait offered for the taking! Jesus would be pleased too!

Meh, you can help by keeping your nose in Canada and worrying about your own problems.

just an example of another black not complying .

You will find out very fast that the OP is a mumble mouth racist, who starts these threads to get a rise out of all the other racist.

Well, it seems the officer that shot him lied on his resume and had a long list of reprimands in this job and his previous job. The person in charge of doing his background check either didn't or didn't care. Totally unqualified for the job but he is "Patriotic".

Cop who killed Saudi Arai Lee had previous use-of-force violations and reprimands, records show

So, you're flat out fucking lying again, I see.

Your article says NOTHING about "lying on his resume." - you made that up because that's the kind of shit you do.

Further, the use of force complaints were when he was a prison guard.

Knob Bopper - when you got sent to prison, it wasn't because you're such a fine member of society - it's because you're a scumbag. Prisoners levy "excessive force" complaints all the time. 99.9% of them are bullshit.

Your attempt to defame and slander is rejected and dismissed.

So, you're flat out fucking lying again, I see.

Your article says NOTHING about "lying on his resume." - you made that up because that's the kind of shit you do.

Further, the use of force complaints were when he was a prison guard.

Knob Bopper - when you got sent to prison, it wasn't because you're such a fine member of society - it's because you're a scumbag. Prisoners levy "excessive force" complaints all the time. 99.9% of them are bullshit.

Your attempt to defame and slander is rejected and dismissed.

You didn't read the article.

New Topics

Forum List

Back