Black man shoots white people because they're white

Maybe America is systemically racist after all ...

Beginning to look that way.
Most Americans thought the racial divide was improving. Then we elected a half black man and it got much worse.
Nothing to do with him being half black, but everything to do with him just being the wrong type of character to try and attempt to address racism in America, because it appears that he was way to biased to be fair and balanced in doing so. He was a disaster, and now there is a possibility that he is behind the scenes helping Biden to fulfill his long game. Biden is the worst race baiter out of them all, because he is an ignoramus white privilege liberal who will use and do anything to gain or sustain power by the deflections.
How is he a white privilege liberal when white privilege doesn't exist??
In Biden's case it exist. Not in every case does it exist, but in Biden's case, and in some of the other white Democrat's cases, it Damned sure exist. Black priveledge exist also. Duh !!!
There is no black privilege.
Numerous affirmative action schemes and black-only employment opportunities and projects says otherwise.

Only in the mind of a white idiot who purposely deniee the continuing existence of white racism today. What's worse for your lie is the fact that whites have benefitted most from AA and there are no black only jobs.
Why are you in denial?

You're hilarious. You are someone who continually denies, deflects and denies again when confronted with facts you don't like.

As for there being no black only jobs - more lies from you. The BBC in the UK have came under fire recently for running job ad's that whites aren't allowed to apply for and preference will go to blacks. It literally says it in the job ads.

and they aren't the only ones.

But you can continue to look like the maniac denying it if it makes you feel better, from the comfort of whatever little ghetto you reside in because you're defo the type to dwell in a ghetto swamp, in ignorance, blaming whites for your own failings in life.

Most Americans thought the racial divide was improving. Then we elected a half black man and it got much worse.
Nothing to do with him being half black, but everything to do with him just being the wrong type of character to try and attempt to address racism in America, because it appears that he was way to biased to be fair and balanced in doing so. He was a disaster, and now there is a possibility that he is behind the scenes helping Biden to fulfill his long game. Biden is the worst race baiter out of them all, because he is an ignoramus white privilege liberal who will use and do anything to gain or sustain power by the deflections.
In Biden's case it exist. Not in every case does it exist, but in Biden's case, and in some of the other white Democrat's cases, it Damned sure exist. Black priveledge exist also. Duh !!!
Numerous affirmative action schemes and black-only employment opportunities and projects says otherwise.
Your kilt wearing white ass doesn't even live in America, go eat some haggis and shut the fuck up.
Nice display of racism from you there.
Wrong. You're the racist. Whites in Scotland do wear kilts and eat haggis. But there is no black privilege.
I don't wear kilts or eat haggis, so you're wrongfully stereotyping and using it as a slur - which is racist.

You'd think a black person who's obsessed with racism would know what racism actually is.

Your kilt wearing white ass doesn't even live in America, go eat some haggis and shut the fuck up.
Wrong. You're the racist. Whites in Scotland do wear kilts and eat haggis. But there is no black privilege.
I don't wear kilts or eat haggis, so you're wrongfully stereotyping and using it as a slur - which is racist.

You'd think a black person who's obsessed with racism would know what racism actually is.
Your ass is a racist and your posts are evidence. Anf since Scots are an ethinic group in the white race there was no assertion that all whites wear kilts and eat haggis. So I may be guilty of ethnic bias, but really what I am doing is returning yoiur racism with what it deseerves back.

So end your ignorant foreign non american racist rants that lie on blacks and I will stop calling you a white closet gay who wears a mini skirt while blowing a bagpipe after you eat a bowl of sheep pluck encassed by a sheeps stomach.

Your ass is a racist and your posts are evidence. Anf since Scots are an ethinic group in the white race there was no assertion that all whites wear kilts and eat haggis. So I may be guilty of ethnic bias, but really what I am doing is returning yoiur racism with what it deseerves back.

So end your ignorant foreign non american racist rants that lie on blacks and I will stop calling you a closet gay who wears a mini skirt while blowing a bagpipe after you eat a bowl of sheep pluck encassed by a sheeps stomach.
Resorting to type - when you're clamped and you can't respond just throw the racist card around (despite exhibiting racism yourself) :laughing0301:

Only in the mind of a white idiot who purposely deniee the continuing existence of white racism today. What's worse for your lie is the fact that whites have benefitted most from AA and there are no black only jobs.
Why are you in denial?

You're hilarious. You are someone who continually denies, deflects and denies again when confronted with facts you don't like.

As for there being no black only jobs - more lies from you. The BBC in the UK have came under fire recently for running job ad's that whites aren't allowed to apply for and preference will go to blacks. It literally says it in the job ads.

and they aren't the only ones.

But you can continue to look like the maniac denying it if it makes you feel better, from the comfort of whatever little ghetto you reside in because you're defo the type to dwell in a ghetto swamp, in ignorance, blaming whites for your own failings in life.
There are no black only jobs scottish boy. If black only jobs exist in the UK it's because you racist ass wankers weren't hiring blacks to begin with. Thats what you deny white prick so shut your kilt wearing ass.

So end your ignorant foreign non american racist rants that lie on blacks and I will stop calling you a closet gay who wears a mini skirt while blowing a bagpipe after you eat a bowl of sheep pluck encassed by a sheeps stomach.
Resorting to type - when you're clamped and you can't respond just throw the racist card around (despite exhibiting racism yourself) :laughing0301:
I don't throw cards, I give you back what you ask for. Gaslighting don't work on me foreign cracker. So go put your kilt on and go play the pipes. You're the one who comes in here with your racist bullshit, so just reap what you sow scotchie.

So Trump didn't bring harmony to all the races??

Bummer
He was working on it, even around the world until the leftist Marxist stopped him from achieving it. The numbers don't lie, but of course he was stealing the leftist grip that it has had on the mindsets of it's enslaved minion's by giving them the knowledge upon how to truly be free.
What numbers??

Please tell me which numbers bring racial harmony

I'll wait
Job's, job's, job's, and security, security, security. The rest is up to all of us, because Trump ain't a Democrat, and so he can't come and tuck you in and read you bed time stories that make you feel good. Take some responsibility for once if you haven't been in the past. Quit blaming and start living.
So why is it that when Obama created more jobs and lowered Black U/E by a 7 times greater margin than Trump -- yall ignored it?

And when I say 7 times greater...I mean, Trump lowered it by 1 percentage point...and Obama lowered it by almost 8 percentage points...

View attachment 513874

Its almost as if you didn't really give a fuck about black employment until you started using it to deflect from the fact your cult leader is a moron who appeals to white nationalists and neo-facists for votes
Not sure about that stat/graph, because the books can be cooked easily by those intent on showing false or hyped up statistics for political reasons.

Obama had 8 year's solid (no real solid challenges to his transformation of America activities), when Trump had actually around two when he wasn't fighting off the evil dims... So without going into the details of the information showing, then we can't say what sectors actually benefitted from the stats, and which one's didn't benefit from the stats.

Numbers are just that "NUMBERS", so without (at the least), a 1 hour long documentary on the subject in order to coincide or go along with the graphs, then no citizen can truly know the information used in these graph's or stats without the details being explained with them as well. You all do this all the time, and people are supposed to just go along eh ??

Forum List

Back