black man says geroge floyd statues racist

he makes a good point. replacing martin luther king with george floys good lord. scary.
WOW.....man did he ever nail it to the wall! Good on him!

Why would you build a statue in honor of a criminal? It'd be like making a statue for Jack the Ripper!

America is in DEEP DEEP TROUBLE when the country gets taken over run by such idiots that they madly tear down statues of Columbus, Grant and Washington while gleefully erecting golden statues worshiping a dead drug addict social parasite felony thug criminal passing phony bills who stuck guns in pregnant women's bellies in his spare time.
DUDE.....well said!

Any "man" that would point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach needed killing, IMO. That said, he wasn't murdered by anyone. He died of an acute overdose of stupid. When I saw that video the first time, I was as angry as anyone at what looked like a cold-blooded cop ending this guy's life just because he "could". Trials and evidence have a way of clearing up mistaken outlooks. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxia and that there was ZERO TRAUMA to his neck/throat/cervical spine.
There was also that little overlooked detail about him having a lethal level of Fentanyl onboard and him telling the cops he couldn't breathe LONG before he was put on the ground in a restraint hold. I think Chauvin may well be a bad cop but he didn't murder Floyd. Floyd was a dead man walking due to his own actions.
I agree with you..... once caveat....apparently the Minneapolis Police force had be specifically instructed ( well before the incident ) not to use that restraining method. I wouldn't be surprised if they already had some legal jeopardy over it going on. This is probably why he wasn't able to use the defense that he was using his training to make an arrest. Other than that the whole thing is mentally vacant. Criminals tend to get arrested by police officers.

Whitlock describes how a "satanic cabal of cultural elites" – made up of both White and Black people – use racial division to paint "the American experiment as a failure in need of a Marxist overhaul."

"America's global elites prefer China and the Communist Chinese Party. That's why we're erecting statues honoring George Floyd's last nine minutes of life," he writes. "That's why President Biden suggested Floyd's death was more meaningful than Dr. Martin Luther King's."

Nailed it.

Forum List

Back